Merchandising Team Lead Required
If you are ambitious, goal oriented and looking for career growth within a supportive and empowering environment, look no further than Canada's fastest growing sales & marketing company:
6 Month Part Time Merchandising Contract
Brand Momentum is expanding and we have an immediate need to service a recently-acquired client account. We are looking for experienced, results-driven leaders to motivate and manage merchandising teams.
You will be working in a retail environment helping execute a store reline. Your role is to train, guide, motivate and manage a team of 4 merchandisers. You will follow a workflow plan and planograms, ensuring each store section is completed accurately and efficiently. Your role is responsible for assigning and scheduling the teams, constantly monitoring performance/results and making adjustments as needed. You must be a hands-on manager, leading by example – moving stock, replenishing shelves, getting involved as needed. Further, you will liaise with store management in a polite and professional manner, ensuring their full cooperation.
· Available for flexible hours (ranging from 5 – 40 a week), beginning January 21st, for a 6 month period
· Merchandising experience essential (grocery merchandising experience will be given preference)
· Leadership and management experience required
· Able to read planograms and store floor plans and adhere to a detailed workflow document
· Diplomacy, patience and “juggling” skills are must-haves
· Must be able to think and adapt on the spot
· Strong communication skills, relationship building skills
· Reliable transportation
· Daily access to a computer and the internet for reporting purposes
· Own smart phone or camera for reporting purposes
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Able to lift up to 20 pounds
· Must be able to stand and kneel for extended periods of time
- Ensure reline is complete accurately and on schedule
- Keep merchandising team productive and motivated
- Build positive relationships with all store managers/staff
- Report to Regional Manager on progress and issues
How to Apply:
Please respond to this ad with your resume attached, please indicate hours you are available for as well, this position will consist of daytime hours. We thank all for applying, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you.
Brand Momentum was named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in Canada in 2012.