WHO WE ARE
Brand Momentum is one of Canada’s leading sales, marketing & merchandising agencies. We are dedicated to doing things smarter, better and faster while providing the best value in the industry. Our focus is on delivering what we promise, exceeding our clients’ expectations and having a lot of fun in the process.
WHAT WE DO
We promote, educate, demonstrate, sell and merchandise exciting brands for first rate companies.
Our clients include: Red Bull, Volkswagen, Bell, Virgin Mobile, Durex, L’Oreal and many more!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Panasonic Product Specialist
If you are ambitious, goal oriented, and looking for career growth within a supportive, inspiring and empowering environment, look no further. Brand Momentum and leading electronics manufacturer Panasonic are looking for experienced, dynamic, approachable, articulate, and goal oriented team members who are able to build excitement with customers and retail staff.
Surrey, Abbotsford, Langley
Every Friday - 6 pm - 10 pm
Every Saturday - 11 am - 3 pm
Every Sunday - 11 am - 3 pm
Beginning ASAP and running until December 22nd. Availability for all shifts a must.
Your role will consist of working in an exciting and unique retail environment. You will be responsible for actively engaging interested (and not interested) store shoppers as they browse or approach the area.
Your goal will be to educate as many shoppers as possible on the products benefits and features. In addition, in an extremely dynamic and exciting way you will provide brand messaging; showcase the products with a focus to secure them as a customer. This role is NOT for the shy, we are calling out to people who love people!
We provide excellent remuneration, incentives, training and support while working with first rate brands.
· Fun, outgoing and a team player
· Clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others
· Strong Background in promotions
· Strong interest and experience in new technology and a desire to learn, be trained and coached
· Able to work Friday’s and weekends
· You are organized, punctual and professional
· You understand the need and importance for daily reporting
· You have access to a computer and the internet at home to complete web based reporting requirements and
communication with management
· You have access to a vehicle