Brady Corporation Employee Reviews

Excellet company
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka19 September 2017
Good Company to start a carrer with. learnt a lot from the people who work there. supportive manager and co worker. transport facility door to door and food coupans.
Se trabaja en buen ambiente
Brady linen (Former Employee) –  Tie up17 September 2017
Se trabaja bastante bien y se entra a trabajar en buen horario
Morgue
Sales (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NY16 September 2017
The company could thrive and be an excellent place to work, but management is focused completely wrong on how to run a company.

The sales goals are impossible. With a recent restructure, their top sales associates are not able to hit their goals, yet their worst sales reps are hitting everything. It's become a matter of luck, not of skill, to hitting your goals and ultimately making your commission checks.

Management is non-existent and only has their best interest in mind, not the interest of their teams or employees.

Benefits are decent, but the atmosphere is a morgue when you walk in. I have never entered a sales building and felt such negativity without speaking to anyone before.

Advancement is minimal. Co-workers are decent, so that's a plus, but everyone is leaving. Turn over rate is insanely high. Micromanagement is the new way to motivate your teams, if you are doing things to make upper management happy.

In short, find something else and use Brady as a last resort.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Loved helping the Educators
Sales Assistant, Varitronics Division (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MN11 September 2017
My fellow employees, were very supportive. They knew the game, if you will,
but also understood the benefits .You were never left in the dust. Always encouraging and full of way to go!
Good Place to Work
SaaS Sales (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI9 September 2017
Brady is a business focused on achieving goals and little else. Everyone works to drive towards delivery of the fiscal years' goals. It is nice to be somewhere that isn't fake.
I give brady a 5 rating out of ten
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee County, WI24 August 2017
Ok ajob to work for can always need improvement
A typical day at work was to ispect security nametag to make sure they were clear for security clearance.
Laid off due to restructure.
Account Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NY24 August 2017
I was one of maybe 3 Representatives that were hitting their Sales Goals after a restructure in November and I was laid off in June...Not happy.Found out they are hiring Assistants to Sales Reps.This tells me that once trained these Assistants will take other Sales Reps jobs for less money.
Pros
Fun working environment.
Cons
Micro managed too much.
Management clueless
Distribution Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NY24 July 2017
Started out ok then reality set in supervisors managers and several talented people left within 8 months of my being hired. No one showed up for interviews and those few who did left within first couple weeks. Initially had a good crew but current supervisor threw everyone under the bus to obtain managers job. To sum it up sheep being led by fools who are under 30 years old. Their parents obviously spared the rod and spoiled the child. I miss the few good workers but overall not a very good place to work. Glad I left when I did almost made it a year but could not tolerate much more spineless backstabbing mid management
Benefits
Cons
Spineless kids in management roles cause their friends of the plant supervisor
Lot's of good and bad
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY21 July 2017
Long days, good pay and benefits, lots of changes not well done. Need good managers to take over Louisville plant. Brady overall is a good company, but the move from New Jersey to Louisville, with uncommitted managers was one failure after another.
Pros
new building, nice breakroom
Cons
extremely long hours
Good Culture
Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI20 July 2017
Good Culture, but be prepared for corporate decisions and changes that do not make sense. Such is life at Brady. Otherwise it is a good place to work with decent job security.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Corporate changes do not make sense
Great environment, wonderful facility
Production Lead / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI17 July 2017
great facility, good people. Lost sight of core competencies and grew to fast, the focus narrowed to only one customer, and that is the shareholders.
Pros
Great faclity
Cons
Not employee focused
Great people to work with
Territory Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NY16 July 2017
A typical work day consists of calling customers and looking for large opportunities. Some stuff we are not able to control and affects our performance.
Pros
contests
Cons
commission
Poor Managment
Regional Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI26 June 2017
Middle Management really failed to utilize there talent. Many people left.

The sales department has a lot to learn about managing and cultivating talent.

Fine place to work. Good people, but poor place to develop a career.
Great job
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CA24 June 2017
Great company, great hours, great environment.
Great place to work. Great leadership. Promotes from within.

Nice play to be employed with great benefits.

Pros
great job
Cons
great job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI23 June 2017
Great Job, Liked Driving the Cherry Pickers, nice comfortable atmosphere and people were courteous and easy to get along with. Management did a really good job, quality of people
Great to work
Pre-Press Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI19 June 2017
A lot of room to grow with in the company, many jobs opens, brady very flexible when you in school. Vacation hours here is wonderful.. There tardy point system is good to work with.
Nonstop lifting heavy boxes, fast pace
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI14 June 2017
With this being my first time working in a warehouse, honestly, I didn't like it. I felt like they don't recognize when you're trying your hardest. I felt like they only focused on your mistakes & they never give you credit for all of hard work that you put into the company. Working nine hours a day with such a physical job, a thirty minute break isn't enough. No one speaks to you (only if it's regarding something bad) I never received proper training. To sum it all up, this job just wasn't for me.
Horrible place to work
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NY2 June 2017
The women that runs the call center is a complete bully. She absolutely refused to hire me permanently even though my position was shown to be needed. This was due to her bonus being lower if she had too many people as permanent employees.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
On the Wrong Path to Success
Email Marketing Developer (Former Employee) –  Branford, CT30 May 2017
Brady used to be a very good place to work. People mattered, knowledge mattered. Currently there is not a good Data Architectural plan to move the business forward in this very competitive market.
Brady
Customer Service Sales (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CA21 May 2017
Bad company to work for. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Management is the worst. They do not care about the people who make them the money
Pros
No pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brady Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9