Brady Corporation Employee Reviews

Brady
Customer Service Sales (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CA21 May 2017
Bad company to work for. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Management is the worst. They do not care about the people who make them the money
Pros
No pros
Cons
I was fairly young when i started here so i'm unsure of most benefis that this company has to offer.
Mass Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI20 May 2017
Very fast paced. Make sure that you come here and work hard. There is no room for slacking because you will be called out and you will be confronted about it as well.
Pros
Early oppourtunities for young adults
Cons
Too strict. your liable to get in trouble for someone else's work.
Fair Employer
Drywall Finisher (Former Employee) –  La Mesa, CA16 May 2017
They treated me fairly there. And I got along great with co-workers both on the job and at the office location. Decent place to work. The management is fair and they treat you respectfully at the office and try to help resolve any situations that come up.
Pros
Fair wages, normal hours
Cons
minimal
Disappointing
Assistant Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY5 May 2017
This would have been a great place to work, with a few exceptions. The benefits are great, most of the employees are kind and quick to help out, the warehouse environment is pretty fantastic compared to others and the shift schedules/work weeks are pretty fair. I will say though, my only issue with Brady was the total clusterf*ck that they refer to as management. Someone needs to step in and help create a admirable work environment so that employees actually want to stick around and have respect for their superiors.
Fast pace
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI28 April 2017
Put boxes together for the day, running press machine,shocking inventory, pulling order for customer, Bad part i had to leave. I decided to go to school to better myself
Work like Robots
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  South West13 April 2017
Working for this company means you have to sacrifice a lot of your personal family time to achieve your goals. Staying away, working evenings and weekends just to achieve what is asked of you.
Failing company with no opportunities anywhere in sight.
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee) –  Branford, CT7 April 2017
The company is failing - half the office has been laid off. The remaining employees are frantically searching for new opportunities. Management never listens to employees' concerns or frustrations and instead chooses favorites. Processes are archaic and unproductive.
Management in disarray
manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL6 April 2017
Reported to 6 managers in just over 4 years which made it hard to advance in your role/position. Challenging work and work environment. Lot of changes in upper management and strategy really affects team org. Thus lot of people coming and going and lot of essential roles haven't been back-filled. I had to take on quite a bit more to move projects along. Also all the change makes it pretty tough to gain momentum and build on it. Upper management micro-manages just about everything...makes everyone more stressful than needed and makes work culture chaotic.
Pros
Fair compensation and benefits, Downtown location, Some ppl are very intelligent & great to work with
Cons
Not much support as far as human resources, People leave and positions just disappear, Micromanagement
Flexible hours at this company
Order Manager/Error Investigator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI3 April 2017
I learned how to perform many different roles in the three years that I was at this company. But unfortunately, there wasn't much room for advancement.
Pros
Overtime availble
Cons
No room for growth
Right place to work n learn
Senior Process Specialist, Accounts Payables (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka7 March 2017
Very good place to work and learn new things. Management is really good. The quick decisions are made in consideration of people n process.

Work safety is 100% . Cool management.
Pros
Overall good enough
Cons
Salary is not up to the market level
Brady Review
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore5 March 2017
Brady is a Very good company to work with. The people are very nice and helpful.

Good management, very approachable.

They have various activities, sports, cultural etc. A lot of exposure to learning & development.
Good Projects
Sr. Project Engineer and Logistics (Former Employee) –  Tijuana, Mexico21 February 2017
It is a company that has grown in the past years and the projects I got to work in were very challenging and were great.

I would report to the Directors of Operations of Mexico so I got the opportunity to be exposed to many projects and basically with no supervision, was a great experience and all hand on.
Pros
Experience in the Manufacturing Industry
Cons
No growth.
Standard Manufcaturing company with good leadership
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI21 February 2017
I have gained a base skill set at the company. The culture is that of a manufacturing company- laid back and constantly striving in a positive direction. The onboarding process was helpful and the training has been great.
Pros
Great work life balance and management
Cons
Old office envrionemnt- limited supplies, atmosphere could be friendlier
Fun workplace
Youth Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI7 February 2017
Brady is a very organized company. They have a good machine operating system. Also alot of work well done with blueprints. The hardest part of the job in my opinion was understanding orders. a
Pros
Very diverse
Pricing analyst
Contract Pricing Analyst - Marketing Department (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI25 January 2017
Work ethics had changed over the years.
I had over 35 years with them and constant changes.
Work load overloaded onto people
But I had a great opportunity to learn a lot and meet some wonderful people.
I enjoyed the first 30 years but the last years were dreadful
Pros
Benefits were very good
Cons
Management was much to be desired
Productive and fun working environment
Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Stockport10 January 2017
Typical day consists of a morning brief to start the day where everyone is up to date about what is happening. management decide who goes were and who does what and everyone is rated on a skill matrix and depending on their level of training will depend on what department you will work. Everyone pulls their weight. overall great company to work for.
Pros
Friendly staff there to help with any issue you may have
Cons
Two shifts 8-4 / 11-7 .
Fast pace with great people very helpful.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI27 December 2016
Typical day consist of picking and putting product away at a constant rate. After being at Brady Corp for two year I learned how to work Efficiently at the sometime safety,I Management was always far, I've been honored to work along side some of the hard working co-workers, there was never a dell moment, I've always enjoyed the people I worked with over the year has to be the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Management was great
Cons
older model forklifts
Fun at work
Role - Sr. Business Analyst Readsoft consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka14 December 2016
There was lot of energetic people with loads of fun celebrating all functions and celebrations. It was fun working with team.
Pros
Free sodexo
Enjoyable experiance
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI 5322330 November 2016
Arrived at customer about 7AM to review project status and previous day progress, address any new concerns or challenges. Work with responsible personnel to filed and review that days assignments. Limit contact availability usually allowed for only a few hours then retired to office to write the assigned procedures for next days submital . usually completed 25 -30 by around 7PM and printed for next days submital.
each day brought new challenges and equipment for review and proposal writing.
95% of projects were worked alone and had minimal co-worker interface.
Pros
managed my own projects, customer interface and time
Cons
Lots of time constraints and long days and hours to complete on schedule.
Relaxed environment
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI28 October 2016
Fun and relaxed place to work. I have many friendships that were formed at Brady. Everyone felt like family and it was easy getting up in the morning to go to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brady Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval