Brady Corporation

Brady Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and professional workplace
Product Developer (Global) (Current Employee), BanburyJanuary 20, 2015
A typical day consist of working through projects to tight deadlines, ensuring targets are being met and working with colleagues throughout the business to push products into market.

I have learnt a lot about how a B2B business works and the types of products to create for this market.

The hardest part of my job is pushing multiple products through to market as i am the only Product Developer in the company.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the moment a product is in the market and it achieves the first sale.
Hands on manager that made my employees feel like I was part of the team.
First person (Former Employee), Burlington, MADecember 15, 2014
Working at both companies I was a hands on manager that was part of the team. I was always on the sales floor helping my employees close the sale. Also made the time at work a fun environment for us all.
A day at work
R&D Process Engineer (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 7, 2014
Working as process engineer with Brady Corporation has been a great learning experience. The people are very warm and helpful. A typical day at work requires identifying and seeking problems concerning a specific project. Intense brainstorming sessions with the colleagues to achieve most cost and time effective means to solve the problems are achieved. Being in R&D, the process sometimes takes time to attain fruition. But with every error I have learned the methods in more depth.
Workplace
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 2, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: pay rate
My day at work consist of packing orders that was already pulled from third shift staff, doing paper work, closing out ordesr when done with packing the orders on a system called IRMIS. When all the orders are packed we will get more orders and go pull more ourselves and continue this process throughout the day. On this job I've learned how to use their computer system and pay very criticle attention to detail. My co-workers and the management team are very helpful and team players we work together as a team everyday and no one complains about their job. The hardest part of the job is trying to get all the orders out on time so customers can recieve their orders on time. I love my job beacasue its fast pace and everybody gets alone.
Great Finance Organization
Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 31, 2014
Great people, great opportunities. Quick commute from Downtown Milwaukee. Global Organization.
Work hard and smile.
Box Maker (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 3, 2014
Pros: liberty to work according to effective work habits.
Cons: temperary positions.
A work day at Brady was prepared and organized before employers arrived. The management team was clear about expectations and allowed room for error and redirected correction. I enjoyed working with a team of people who worked hard with genuine smiles. There were a few rough days but overall we worked hard to produce a win for the company which equated to a win for us as employees.
Lacks systematic training and manager is difficult to approach.
Commercial Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Mandaluyong City, PhilippinesSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: free meals.
Cons: limited healthcare benefits
>Typical day is always busy.
>Managed time and use it wisely.
>Management is difficult to approach.
>Young and enthusiastic people.
>Hardest part of the job is identifying fraud buyers/orders.
>Fulfilling the assigned the task.
Picking and Packing (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 30, 2014
i loved coming to work everyday . there was never a dull moment working there
Very fast paced I enjoyed working there
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 23, 2014
I learned how to maintain a high level of accuracy as well as being efficient. Management always was confident that I would get the work done and if they wasn't around I would be a leader someone who could assist others.
Full of Fun and Enthusiasm
Process Specialist (Acting Team Lead) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 21, 2014
: Typical day @ work would be my first day of interview to find the place of my Company.
: Every day we get to learn one or the other. I learned many things from my Company It thought me every thing even a small move's of life i.e., ups and down.
: Management is good.
: Co- workers: Very good friends.
: The hardest part of the Job is nothing.
: Enjoyable part of the Job: when you complete the given task before the exception.
Great place to work, good people, excellent advancement opportunities.
Operational Buyer / Planner / Production Scheduler (Current Employee), Milwaukee WIMay 27, 2014
Great place to work, good people, excellent advancement opportunities.
n/a
Global GetPaid Process Specialist &Trainer (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 21, 2014
Due to alot of changes at the top of the chain, their is a level of uncertainty, however, this is a great place to work for a young professional, to gain needed experience which will carryover to the next position. Brady does, from my experience promote within.
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst-Operations Finance (Former Employee), Branford, CTMarch 9, 2014
Pros: co-workers; healthcare, nice bonus
Cons: no opportunity for advancement
No place for advancement. It was an ok place to work, some of the management didn't have a clue what they were doing.
Productive, yet friendly environment to work
UK Catalogue Production Manager (Former Employee), Banbury, OxfordshireJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: plenty of free parking
Cons: industrial estate location with no other amenities in walking distance
Typical day started with a plan, but required flexibility to change
Learned to always, expect the unexpected
Management encouraged ownership and responsibility to deliver
Co-workers were helpful, supportive, confident and experienced
Hardest part of job was juggling multiple brands, with multiple deadlines while aiming to produce high standards of copywriting, proofreading and page layouts
Most enjoyable part of the job was developing new recruits with their copywriting and proofing skills and seeing the finished catalogues in print
Co-Workers Make the Difference
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 13, 2013
Pros: highly team oriented
Cons: extremely bottom dollar focused
The people are what make Brady a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and always offer to help out where needed. The company provided on-going training for products and processes but the cross department communication was fair to poor.

Well established, locally based company with great people and good benefits.
Corporate Greed at its Finest
PDC Finance employed from 2004 to 2013 (Former Employee), Valencia, CaliforniaAugust 16, 2013
Pros: pdc was a great environment with outstanding people until brady took over.
Cons: corporate greed and mismanaged accounting.
Brady could care less about its employees. Management mainly cares about their six figure salaries and outsourcing positions overseas. India..Philippines etc. The corporate waste I've seen first hand is unbelievable. Totally mismanaged finance department. Theresa McClure is nothing more than a machine who lacks any social skills or the ability to connect to real people. She is just a cog in a wheel who is completely out of touch with the reality of how to communicate with employees. Employees in the Valencia, California location have been lied to repeatedly regarding their positions being secure. Why Lie if you know you will be outsourcing positions to Asia. Try being honest instead of claiming that PDC would be a stand alone company. Tracy Carpentier is nothing more than a puppet who has no clue about product quality assurance. Everyone knows the St.John companies products are completely inferior to Precision Dynamics corp. Not to mention the unprofessional group of people it employs. Try wearing something other than Flip Flops to a business establishment.
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Branford, CTAugust 5, 2013
Organizational structure needs improvement. Culturally uninspiring.
Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 24, 2013
I don't feel management is fully engaged with their employees. May be due to Business Simplification going on as well as being a contractor.
Its corp life at its finest
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee), Williamsville, NYJuly 8, 2013
Pros: decent hours
Cons: turnover rate, account change, lack of direction
It is your typical Corp office setting. Set hours, OK benefits, small base pay. The only down side to the company is the management. They try and put a strategy in place, then never stick to it. There also seems to be a heavy turn around every 2 years. They also switch your account base around every 3 months. So you just start to make grains in your territory, and then they are gone. Overall, it is a tough place to work.
Great employees, poor management and growth potential
Sales/Marketing (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJuly 1, 2013
Pros: great coworkers, good work life balance
Cons: weak management, lots of reorganization, little growth potential
My coworkers were great at this company. We always supported each other and worked together. The company pays well and the benefits are pretty standard compared to other companies in the area. Work/life balance is good as well. Never a need for excessive working from home or late hours.

The management always changed a lot due to restructuring of teams, project and jobs. It was difficult to get things done with managers changing so often. I was there for more than four years and while I worked hard toward a promotion, there were not positions available for me to move into. Training was only rarely and selectively offered as well.

About Brady Corporation

Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products – Read more

Brady Corporation Photos