Brady Corporation

Brady Corporation Employee Reviews

Process Specialist in Accounts (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 20, 2016
- a typical day at work - Balancing
- P2P
- management - Unknown
- Co-workers - Friends
- hardest part of the job - understand the importance of roles and resposibility
Nice work Day, Nice place to work
Accounts Payable I (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 6, 2016
Nice place to work, good coworkers and management. But all Account Payable moved to India. Nice Pay. Nice vacations. I learned SAP and more.
Pros
good place, good coworkers
Cons
OUTSOURCING TO INDIA
its a job
Small Offset Pressman (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYDecember 2, 2015
Many changes over the time I have been employed there. Numbers on forms more important then issues on the floor. Upper management do note listen to operators.
Pros
pay is set by last assignment, does not change with assignment
Cons
all about the stock holders
Good company
Strategic National Account Manager Chicago, IL (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 9, 2015
Good company to work for very progressive and demanding. Because they are so large opportunities in other departs exist.
Poor Management and Direction in Recent Years
Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Accounting (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 13, 2015
Lack of strategic direction for future by management. Employee culture has not been great with poor results in past 5 years.
Friendly Co-Workers and Environment
Mechanical Engineer: ATD (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee WiSeptember 28, 2015
All my c-workers in the engineering department were very friendly and easy to get along with. Everyone is willing to help one another. Management is currently being restructured so there is a lot of nervousness in the air.
Stable and interesting workplace with a dynamic workflow
Marketing Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSWSeptember 14, 2015
Dynamic workplace with an opportunity to learn and develop new skills. A great team culture and the opportunity to interact across different departments, brands and consumer segments.
Pros
Great team culture
Cons
Minimum employee training/development programs
Fun at work and many cometitions
Senior Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAAugust 30, 2015
No much work pressure.
Learned SAP and Accounts Payable
Management is not so impressive.
Coleegues are very supportive and friendly.
Month ends.
All days most of the time
Pros
Free Food coupons
Cons
Shifts
Company is going through a lot of change; job roles are not clearly defined with constant change & no results; little focus on employee relations.
Product Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  MilwaukeeAugust 19, 2015
Top management has changed over the past year+ and there were clear signs of positive trends (start of establishing processes, accountability & structure within the organization overall). There are pockets of opportunity and professional growth; however, it depends who you know/have as a manager. Overall, it was the worst professional career experience I've ever had in my 15+ years.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Cons
Inter-department Communications, Management (Mid-Level), Employee Relations
Uncertain future
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTJuly 23, 2015
Many leaders have been frantically trying to turn this company around for years. As a result, it's more like a dog chasing its tail. Prices down! No wait... prices up!

The work was very tedious and not at all creative. It was more like a production job of just churning out work without any research or analysis of results. So in essence, not really marketing.
Pros
Good 401k, flexibility
Manager
Quoting Manager - Seton & Emedco (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 14, 2015
It was great but needed more challenges. The people are great and great customers. The product is the best in the market.
The People are great and the job is stable, but the company is stagnant.
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 8, 2015
Working at Brady has been a great experience. The people are great and easy to work with, no matter if it's your own team or a cross functional one. The company is large and "safe" where the benefits are good and there is job stability.

However, it seems that there is very little direction with the upper management. Since the recession, the attitude has seemed to be safe and steady instead of exploring new products or new markets. It's hard to see where the company is going when there is difficulty creating a five year pipeline for new products or services.
Too much mandatory overtime
Assistant Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 5, 2015
The pay was decent. Most of the people were pretty cool. I loved the work itself but don't expect a 40 hour work week EVER. When I worked there my department worked 10 hour days, 6 days a week for most of the 7 months I was there. The other department worked 8 hour days but had to work 7 days a week. Chance of advancement is slim, I mean you can be trained on other positions pretty quick but nothing that comes with a pay raise. And if you want to get hired on you have to be there 6 or more months. There were people there who were great workers who didn't get hired on until being there 9 months. I was an outstanding worker, trained in all areas of my department and still wasn't hired on after 7 long months of busting my butt and working long hours.
Pros
Pay, people, environment
Cons
Too much mandatory overtime, exhausting, long time to get hired on
Employee engagement & motivation
Manager Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJune 30, 2015
Organization has great leadership . Employees are motivated to take ownership of the activity they involved and department manager in guidance of managing director mentor employees to achieve the best performance and improve the bottom line profits through innovation and creative approach.
Pros
Structured growth and leadership vision
Cons
80% Dependeny on single customer
NA
Process Specialist in Accounts Payable Team (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJune 23, 2015
Fabulous experience working @ Brady as a Fresher until today as a Process Specialist in all aspects.I would recommend any fresher to enter Brady to start the career.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 10, 2015
People and culture at Brady is great because they are so family focused and customer focused. Management always has customer in mind when making any decisions.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Brady Corp is a very fun and exciting place to work. in my 16 years with the company I have met many friends and learned many skills.
Train and assist employee's (Current Employee) –  milwaukee, WIFebruary 26, 2015
Brady Corp is a very fun and exciting place to work. In my 16 years with the company I have met many friends and learned many skills. what i really enjoy about Brady is all the extra events they offer employees. i would definitely say Brady is a wonderful place to work.
I love working
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 19, 2015
Very good work environment. Packed international and domestic packages everyday. I love working in the warehouse field..it gives you a chance to improve to become a better associate.
Relaxed place to work
Production Team Member (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIJanuary 21, 2015
The atmosphere here is relaxed, and it is easy to get your work done without to many rules and guidelines.
Productive and professional workplace
Product Developer (Global) (Current Employee) –  BanburyJanuary 20, 2015
A typical day consist of working through projects to tight deadlines, ensuring targets are being met and working with colleagues throughout the business to push products into market.

I have learnt a lot about how a B2B business works and the types of products to create for this market.

The hardest part of my job is pushing multiple products through to market as i am the only Product Developer in the company.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the moment a product is in the market and it achieves the first sale.