Join a dedicated team managing a World-Class Data Center
Excellent opportunity to join a growing IT organization working with a small but very experienced team of people. Co-workers have extensive data center operations experience and have created a supportive company culture with male and female engineers from Asia, Canada and North America.
Candidate will join the team managing a commercial data center and living in the Cayman Islands, British West Indies.
- System administration maintenance - Windows,Linux and Network operating systems.
- Fault handling and escalation.
- Provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, DNS setup).
- Server and Network builds and installs
- Maintenance of technical documentation of processes and procedures
- Provide a 24x7 call-out response as requested
- Good academic background - minimum of 2 years post high school technical degree
- Work experience - minimum of 3 years as system administrator
- Basic knowledge of the OSI model, switching and internet routing technologies
- Experience with switching and internet routing technologies.
- System admin implementation knowledge of Windows Server, VMware and Linux kernels.
- Experience configuring Internet applications such as Apache, DNS, BIND etc.
- Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools.
- Experience of network monitoring tools and protocols (MRTG, RRD, NAGIOS, SNMP).
- Experience of scripting (Perl, Bash) and other web application languages (SQL, PHP).
- Experience diagnosing & repairing systems, network and service issues
Indeed - 5 months ago
Brac Informatics Centre, BIC, is an international service provider of technology and cloud-based solutions for its clients throughout the...