BPO Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
amazing bpo services
Hyderabad as Telephone Customer Support Executive (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 8, 2015
Pros: best team
Cons: management
good enivornment best team and iam looking forward to work in the company i like the company it has the best customer service team
In a nuttshell the BPO was quite a good experience
Team Leader (Former Employee), Punjab, IndiaJuly 21, 2015
Working with this BPO enhanced my communication skills. The atmosphere of the BPO was very good. the Co-workers were very helpful and supporting of nature.
It was fun working there, because we get a chance to interact with various peoples across other countries
Associate inWipro (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 7, 2015
Pros: free team parties
Cons: long working hours and less salary
I have learned many great things over there. How to interact with people, daily ettiquetes and many more. How to handle the pressure and gain profit for the company with all your efforts.
Sometimes, you – more... have to work for the complete 9hours in order to complete your target and not making any loss to the team.
Hardest part was to deal with my boss, when there used to be any mistake.
The most enjoyable part was the team parties and the breaks in our work, it really helped in our refreshment and making good friends around. – less
Another good experience on my journey
Analyst Lead - eMortgagelogic (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXMay 15, 2015
Pros: Lead experience
Cons: Job security
Working for a distressed residential property valuation firm following the financial collapse of the recent decade meant plenty of business for a short time, and then very little business as the economy improved. Overall this company afforded me my first people-managing role and for that i will always be grateful.
WORKPLACE
Call Center Executive (Former Employee), Indore, MPApril 3, 2015
Pros: NO
Cons: NO
I AM FUN LOVING GUY AND I ALWAYS WANTS A HEALTHY ATMOSPHERE IN MY WORK PLACE AND MY COULAGE SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH MY BEHAVIOUR AND THROUGH MY WORK
enjoy and exciting
assistant (Current Employee), Manila, P00March 31, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Working in our company is a big opportunity to be more responsible in my work. my co-workers are kind and enjoyable. we work together as a team.
Project Manager
Market Research (Former Employee), DelhiMarch 16, 2015
Pros: cabs, food
Cons: freedom of work
24x7 specialize in full-scope of Qualitative & Quantitative Research, Online Panel, F2F Interviews, Survey Programming, Lead Generation-Appointment Fixing (B2B/B2C), Translation/Transcript, and Dialer/Technical Support with savvy answers for each business objectives.
RESERVATION
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee), Cebu City, P07February 4, 2015
Pros: part time job
Cons: short hour
EVERYDAY I MUST WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING TO FIX MY SELF TO DO THE IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT OF MY PERSONAL PROPER HYGIENE.

I'VE LEARNED A LOT OF TYPICAL PROCESS ABOUT THE JOB I USED MY SELF TO EXPOSE – more... TO PUBLIC AND TALK TO HIGHLY RESPECTIVE PERSON SUCH AS MANAGER , SUPERVISOR , AND CLIENTS.

THE MANAGEMENT AS I OBSERVED IS VERY WELL AND ACCURATE VERY SIMPLE AND RELAXED FOR ME BECAUSE I KNOW TO MY SELF THAT RULES OF THE COMPANY THE MISSION AND VISION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REMINDERS THAT ITS NOT JUST EASY TO HAVE AN OFFENSE.I CAN MANAGE MY SELF AND I HAVE TIME DISCIPLINE.

ABOUT OF MY CO-WORKERS THEY ARE JUST HAVE FUNNY AND VERY RELAX ABLE AND VERY SUPPORTIVE AND CAN COOPERATE EACH CO-WORKERS.

THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB THAT WHEN THE MOMENT I CAN ABLE O ASSIST WITH THEIR PARTICULAR CONCERNED HOW TO SOLVED THE PROBLEM IS. ITS BIG PART AND PLEASURE THAT IVE KNOWN TO HELP PEOPLE. – less
i would like to work with an honest atmosphere
COMPUTER OPERATOR (Current Employee), Kota, RJFebruary 2, 2015
I would like to work where all the colleague are gave respect to every one. & be honest about there work. I would like that there is no argument about Salary & other things too.
Stressful, but somehow also rewarding
Compliance Officer /Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Manila, P00January 26, 2015
Starts the day by pulling up tools needed for the daily work. Depending on the supervisor handling the team, we may or may not have pre-shift team huddle. Then start taking in calls and trying to assimilate what needed to be done in order to make the customer at the other end of the line be happy and content with the company you are representing. Co- workers are
Experience at TECH Mahindra
Team Leader (Former Employee), PUNEJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: food coupons and cafeteria
Cons: long hours
The work culture is extremely good in Tech Mahindra and i got to learn management skills along with the experience in Tech Mahindra.
Management was not aware of the problems which was being faced by the – more... employees and they were trying to improve the situation there to improve the stability of the employees. The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers who always wanted services without payment which was not permissible by the company.
The Best thing about the company is the work culture, incentives structure and timings were flexible. – less
This is a self employed roll.
Business Owner (Current Employee), Fleming Island, FloridaDecember 4, 2014
I currently own and operate this business. I run an office remotely based out of the Philippines currently servicing a direct funding company that solicits small and medium sized businesses.
very pleasant atmosphere and also lot of fun there
Medical coding (Former Employee), Nagpur, MHOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free snacks tea cofee
Cons: 8 hours
typical day at work : very busy and daily task to complete.
how to manage pressure and how to work in a team
management was good
co-workers are very good in nature and supporting
overtime upto 12hrs
fun activity on weekend day.
On the decline
Sales Support (Former Employee), San DiegoOctober 6, 2014
Pros: great fluff to compensate for the nonsense.
Cons: sinking ship.
Sinking ship and management continues to make same mistakes. Great products but they poorly marketed.
The overall expirience of BPO industry is full of challenges & excitment.
Asst.Manager (Assam Prepaid-Siliguri) (Current Employee), Shiliguri, WBOctober 1, 2014
I have been associated with BPO since last 7 years. I started my carrier as a CRO & the entire journey till date was full of excitement & there was a learning everyday.
fast food fob
Executive Customer Service (Current Employee), noidaSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: common platform to meet friends
Cons: we are not paid adequately
bpo jobs are like fast food jobsand people indulge in consuming hazardous substances on the floor.
Good culture in company
Senior Process Executive (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: we get to work with some great people in big companys
Cons: long hours of work is required to meet the project deadlines.
While a big company may not seem very exciting, it must have got some things right to be big in the first place
Productive,can work under pressure and willing to be train.
call center agent (Former Employee), philippinesAugust 30, 2014
Sir/Madam,

A'llow me to greet a good day to the management. Being a call center agent a typical day at work is how to deal and connect the costumers. I've learned how to socialize my co-workers and to handle the pressure which I had encounter most of the time. And most enjoyable part of the job is to love and to enjoy your work also to have fun with your co-workers.
fun place to work with
Process Associate (Former Employee), taguig,philippinesAugust 24, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: time of salary sometimes
shift for work is good, i`ve learned how to handle clients good or bad , work hard , management is nice they help you always , sometimes change of task but i can handle it , enjoy with perks and team building at work.
Fun place and working like a team
Customer Service Advisor for Australian (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 16, 2014
Pros: free transportation
Cons: timing too long and short breaks
Good place to work since everyone works as a team. Started off work with team briefing and updates
Management was good as knew what the agent requirement