BPO Employee Reviews

It was a gud experience to work in Bpo
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya Pradesh22 January 2017
Bpo sector is gud for fresher especially when they are luking for somethimg safe and career oriented then I would say Bpo is nt a bad option if u have a will to work in a challenging and international atmosphere then Bpo is the right option
Just Need Good Helping Co workers and Nothing
Calling Agent (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi24 October 2016
A typical day at work..ah yes. u can even work for 10 12 hours but if u r getting that kinda benefit. but if not than there is no need i guess.yeah i learned a lot from BPO, infact that was my first experience and all the skills of telemarketing, i learned all of it from it.
Pros
Smoke Break Should be Given After 2 3 hours :p
Cons
No deduction on small offences
fun and experiencing work
Customer Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat26 October 2016
felt good working with the BPO..a challenging but interesting field. Helps to meet new and different kinds of people, i learnt how people's behaviour is and how to tackle them. The hardest part of job was to convince them for our purpose but still was interesting as we had been divided into teams.
Pros
dinner and snacks at time
Cons
no stress
Good Time
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon24 February 2017
In overall I would like to say that, it was a good and struggling time for me to find out a suitable job. Good to be there and working with them. But leaning part was less so leaning should be there while working otherwise our growth will become stagnate.
Productive and Good environment for work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Antipolo17 March 2017
BPO company is one of the biggest company and the biggest opportunity for work. It has a good environment for the work place and the facilities and security in the company was great.
Productive workplace
Back Office Executive (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi1 January 2017
I need a job as as a back office executive or receptionist. In a productive or fun workplace..and that too in a safe environment. I have learned so much in my previous experiences. Enjoyed lot with co-workers.
good work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, Gujarat4 December 2016
company working is very good but unfortunately company shifted to agra and this was a turning point of my life on that time i was good salary and good friends.
Pros
free launches
Cons
long hour
Productive and fun work place
COLLECTOR 3 (Current Employee) –  NCR24 July 2016
We are on night shift since our customers are fr usa, we are collecting past due balances, we haven night differentials and incentive and yearly bonuses or ;loyalty bonuses, we have annual appraisals
Working in this company is fun and productive
Pros
FREE SHUTTLE, FOOD AND TRANSPO ALLOWANCES AND HEALTH INSURANCE BENIFITS AND RETIREMENT PLAN
Simple but complicated
Executive (Former Employee) –  Mohali, Punjab10 December 2016
The work pressure is more and the salary and benefits are less. No job security. The hardest part of the job is night shifts. Learned Nothing.
one must take one's work as fun and do their level best for its good production
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi25 July 2016
Start a day with smile and end a day with smile. Manager should understand his own team members, firing should not be done in public.Treat your team well, and the rewards comes there.
Pros
free lunches, cab
Cons
long hour
When I first started the company it was great
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Humble, TX12 August 2016
The new management team that came on board wasn't fair to the old Team Leads. They wanted new Team Leads so that they were able to mold them into someone who will be able to work for less money.
BPO industries give us knowledge about the telephone etiquettes quality parameters email etiquette escalation handling
Quality analyst Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Kanjurmarg, Mumbai, Maharashtra3 May 2016
In BPO We can get product training & soft skill training. BPO industries help us to increase the communication with customer. We know about query complaint and expectation from the branch. In BPO we can know how to talk with customer how to resolved the customer query that help to increase our communciation.
Strict Environment with free meals
Dialer and Closer (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat11 July 2016
Very effectively managed company with good incentives and free meals. Large sized company with a very healthy competition between two teams.
Pros
Free meals, Free pick up and Good incentives
Cons
Office politics
to have fun with others
CSR (Current Employee) –  Marilao22 August 2016
to have a team work.
to have trust to my co-workers.
to believe for what i can do.
to have a ability.
to have self confidence.
to share my knowledge.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Wellness and human interaction is my key priority. This has made me an expect in communication
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal11 May 2016
In my profession, I am exposed in diversity cultures and individuals.
I have a passion for people and have ability to speak in large groups and individuals with confidentiality. Administration documentation is my important part.
Good Experience
Executive (Former Employee) –  Begampet, Andhra Pradesh5 August 2016
Some times enjoy the work and feel irritated,
learned how to finish the work in-time and how to talk in others,
management is not good,
co-workers OK,
Pros
No free food
Cons
spend extra hours
Great place to work with music on floor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thane, Maharashtra7 April 2016
Every day we use to handle 3 customer at a time over chat.
I have learned how to provide customer services and how to be calm when you get firing from customer.
Management was okay, yet helpful.
Hardest part of job was to convince or explain customer their bills over chat with each and every transaction.
Enjoyed the music on floor as we were not on calls and when there use to be huge flow, enjoyed working under high pressure.
Pros
Extra breaks
Cons
great place to work
Bpo
Bpo (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh16 September 2016
I am looking for job I wanT to gain new experience in this field as I fresher I don't have any experience bpo is good going huge
stressful yet fun working environment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Cebu City Philippines30 May 2016
working is a call center will entitle you to receive above minimum wage. It's stressful yet fun field environment though the management plays big role is motivating the employees.
Productive and good environment
Customer Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines25 February 2016
We worked on shifting schedules even a graveyard shifts. I learned a lot of things like proper handling of customers over the phone to make sure their problems are not just resolved but also satisfied. I also gained good relationship with the Management and Colleagues. The hardest part of the job are dealing with irate customers but we already learned how to pacify them. The hardest thing also is the compensation because its not really enough to sustain all the needs of my family. But most of the time, i enjoy working with them especially the Team Building.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Lower Salary