BPO Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good experience and culture
Executive (Former Employee), VisakhapatnamApril 13, 2016
Pros: Could gain language proficiency
Cons: understanding of work culture
was the first and the company help me gain footing in the Infrastructure industry as a grad. Had to leave it when I got an opportunity in outsourcing project from the USA in Nunet.
Great place to work with music on floor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thane, MaharashtraApril 7, 2016
Pros: Extra breaks
Cons: great place to work
Every day we use to handle 3 customer at a time over chat.
I have learned how to provide customer services and how to be calm when you get firing from customer.
Management was okay, yet helpful.
Hardest part of job was to convince or explain customer their bills over chat with each and every transaction.
Enjoyed the music on floor as we were not on calls and when there use to be huge flow, enjoyed working under high pressure.
Productive and good environment
Customer Support Representative II (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesFebruary 25, 2016
Pros: Incentives
Cons: Lower Salary
We worked on shifting schedules even a graveyard shifts. I learned a lot of things like proper handling of customers over the phone to make sure their problems are not just resolved but also satisfied. I also gained good relationship with the Management and Colleagues. The hardest part of the job are dealing with irate customers but we already learned how to pacify them. The hardest thing also is the compensation because its not really enough to sustain all the needs of my family. But most of the time, i enjoy working with them especially the Team Building.
work place
global process services as practitioner (Former Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 8, 2016
Pros: free lunches
Cons: Long hours
Working alone on the floor learned about working culture as well as managing the team friendly with my colic's to satisfy the customer and most enjoyable job is satisfying the customer.
Excellent Environment and required skills/ common sense to deal with people
Executive Finance (Former Employee), Colombo 10December 31, 2015
Pros: Medical facilities/Monthly rewards/Project incentives
Cons: Applied with company politics
Hard working environment and for that hard work company is treating so well. Also ability to grow inside the company also learning & development chances.
Learning at all level
Training Consultant (Current Employee), Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 17, 2015
Great exposure.
Friendly environment.Supportive management however there is always the room for some unexpected & pushed tasks which is quite considerably fine.
Interesting and challenging work place
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBOctober 15, 2015
Pros: Week end get together of all colleagues
Cons: Night Shifts during pressure times
Being a Senior Operations Manager, maintaining the entire BPO process was itself a challenging proposition. Adding to it is the daily, weekly, monthly & yearly targets which is needed to be achieved without any deviation. The most important factor for the entire team is to work in the office everyday with a new vigour & motivation, though the work done is quite monotonous. I have learnt a lot from this company as the working environment itself is an encouraging one for every level of personnels...Achieving the monthly target as far as Revenues are concerned was one of the hardest part of the job, due to variance in nature of projects, but at the end of the day that actually becomes a huge motivation for the next day itself....The enjoyable part of the job is obviously achieving targets and getting compliments from the different clients....
Data Entry
Information Processing Specialist (Current Employee), Midland, MISeptember 2, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Responsibilities Include, paying Freight, Rail, Ocean and Air invoices using S.A.P, MSMS and NEA (Next Enterprise Architecture ) software for Dow Chemical's Accounts Payable team.
Another responsibility includes training new hires as they come in to new roles

My Co-workers think that I'm a great person to work with

making corrections would be the hardest part but not difficult.

the most enjoyable would be teaching others the job.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), charlotte,ncAugust 14, 2015
Pros: long lunches
Cons: benefit packages arent that great
I would recommend this job, if you really need one. I really learned a lot about annual enrollment benefits and hr products.
amazing bpo services
Hyderabad as Telephone Customer Support Executive (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 8, 2015
Pros: best team
Cons: management
good enivornment best team and iam looking forward to work in the company i like the company it has the best customer service team
In a nuttshell the BPO was quite a good experience
Team Leader (Former Employee), Punjab, IndiaJuly 21, 2015
Working with this BPO enhanced my communication skills. The atmosphere of the BPO was very good. the Co-workers were very helpful and supporting of nature.
It was fun working there, because we get a chance to interact with various peoples across other countries
Associate inWipro (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 7, 2015
Pros: free team parties
Cons: long working hours and less salary
I have learned many great things over there. How to interact with people, daily ettiquetes and many more. How to handle the pressure and gain profit for the company with all your efforts.
Sometimes, you have to work for the complete 9hours in order to complete your target and not making any loss to the team.
Hardest part was to deal with my boss, when there used to be any mistake.
The most enjoyable part was the team parties and the breaks in our work, it really helped in our refreshment and making good friends around.
Another good experience on my journey
Analyst Lead - eMortgagelogic (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXMay 15, 2015
Pros: Lead experience
Cons: Job security
Working for a distressed residential property valuation firm following the financial collapse of the recent decade meant plenty of business for a short time, and then very little business as the economy improved. Overall this company afforded me my first people-managing role and for that i will always be grateful.
WORKPLACE
Call Center Executive (Former Employee), Indore, MPApril 3, 2015
Pros: NO
Cons: NO
I AM FUN LOVING GUY AND I ALWAYS WANTS A HEALTHY ATMOSPHERE IN MY WORK PLACE AND MY COULAGE SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH MY BEHAVIOUR AND THROUGH MY WORK
enjoy and exciting
assistant (Current Employee), Manila, P00March 31, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Working in our company is a big opportunity to be more responsible in my work. my co-workers are kind and enjoyable. we work together as a team.
Project Manager
Market Research (Former Employee), DelhiMarch 16, 2015
Pros: cabs, food
Cons: freedom of work
24x7 specialize in full-scope of Qualitative & Quantitative Research, Online Panel, F2F Interviews, Survey Programming, Lead Generation-Appointment Fixing (B2B/B2C), Translation/Transcript, and Dialer/Technical Support with savvy answers for each business objectives.
RESERVATION
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee), Cebu City, P07February 4, 2015
Pros: part time job
Cons: short hour
EVERYDAY I MUST WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING TO FIX MY SELF TO DO THE IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT OF MY PERSONAL PROPER HYGIENE.

I'VE LEARNED A LOT OF TYPICAL PROCESS ABOUT THE JOB I USED MY SELF TO EXPOSE TO PUBLIC AND TALK TO HIGHLY RESPECTIVE PERSON SUCH AS MANAGER , SUPERVISOR , AND CLIENTS.

THE MANAGEMENT AS I OBSERVED IS VERY WELL AND ACCURATE VERY SIMPLE AND RELAXED FOR ME BECAUSE I KNOW TO MY SELF THAT RULES OF THE COMPANY THE MISSION AND VISION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REMINDERS THAT ITS NOT JUST EASY TO HAVE AN OFFENSE.I CAN MANAGE MY SELF AND I HAVE TIME DISCIPLINE.

ABOUT OF MY CO-WORKERS THEY ARE JUST HAVE FUNNY AND VERY RELAX ABLE AND VERY SUPPORTIVE AND CAN COOPERATE EACH CO-WORKERS.

THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB THAT WHEN THE MOMENT I CAN ABLE O ASSIST WITH THEIR PARTICULAR CONCERNED HOW TO SOLVED THE PROBLEM IS. ITS BIG PART AND PLEASURE THAT IVE KNOWN TO HELP PEOPLE.
i would like to work with an honest atmosphere
COMPUTER OPERATOR (Current Employee), Kota, RJFebruary 2, 2015
I would like to work where all the colleague are gave respect to every one. & be honest about there work. I would like that there is no argument about Salary & other things too.
Stressful, but somehow also rewarding
Compliance Officer /Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Manila, P00January 26, 2015
Starts the day by pulling up tools needed for the daily work. Depending on the supervisor handling the team, we may or may not have pre-shift team huddle. Then start taking in calls and trying to assimilate what needed to be done in order to make the customer at the other end of the line be happy and content with the company you are representing. Co- workers are
Experience at TECH Mahindra
Team Leader (Former Employee), PUNEJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: food coupons and cafeteria
Cons: long hours
The work culture is extremely good in Tech Mahindra and i got to learn management skills along with the experience in Tech Mahindra.
Management was not aware of the problems which was being faced by the employees and they were trying to improve the situation there to improve the stability of the employees. The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers who always wanted services without payment which was not permissible by the company.
The Best thing about the company is the work culture, incentives structure and timings were flexible.