BPO Employee Reviews

Productive and good environment
Customer Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesFebruary 25, 2016
We worked on shifting schedules even a graveyard shifts. I learned a lot of things like proper handling of customers over the phone to make sure their problems are not just resolved but also satisfied. I also gained good relationship with the Management and Colleagues. The hardest part of the job are dealing with irate customers but we already learned how to pacify them. The hardest thing also is the compensation because its not really enough to sustain all the needs of my family. But most of the time, i enjoy working with them especially the Team Building.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Lower Salary
work place
global process services as practitioner (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 8, 2016
Working alone on the floor learned about working culture as well as managing the team friendly with my colic's to satisfy the customer and most enjoyable job is satisfying the customer.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Productive and fun work place
COLLECTOR 3 (Current Employee) –  NCRJuly 24, 2016
We are on night shift since our customers are fr usa, we are collecting past due balances, we haven night differentials and incentive and yearly bonuses or ;loyalty bonuses, we have annual appraisals
Working in this company is fun and productive
Pros
FREE SHUTTLE, FOOD AND TRANSPO ALLOWANCES AND HEALTH INSURANCE BENIFITS AND RETIREMENT PLAN
BPO industries give us knowledge about the telephone etiquettes quality parameters email etiquette escalation handling
Quality analyst Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Kanjurmarg, Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 3, 2016
In BPO We can get product training & soft skill training. BPO industries help us to increase the communication with customer. We know about query complaint and expectation from the branch. In BPO we can know how to talk with customer how to resolved the customer query that help to increase our communciation.
Great place to work with music on floor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraApril 7, 2016
Every day we use to handle 3 customer at a time over chat.
I have learned how to provide customer services and how to be calm when you get firing from customer.
Management was okay, yet helpful.
Hardest part of job was to convince or explain customer their bills over chat with each and every transaction.
Enjoyed the music on floor as we were not on calls and when there use to be huge flow, enjoyed working under high pressure.
Pros
Extra breaks
Cons
great place to work
Excellent Environment and required skills/ common sense to deal with people
Executive Finance (Former Employee) –  Colombo 10December 31, 2015
Hard working environment and for that hard work company is treating so well. Also ability to grow inside the company also learning & development chances.
Pros
Medical facilities/Monthly rewards/Project incentives
Cons
Applied with company politics
one must take one's work as fun and do their level best for its good production
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 25, 2016
Start a day with smile and end a day with smile. Manager should understand his own team members, firing should not be done in public.Treat your team well, and the rewards comes there.
Pros
free lunches, cab
Cons
long hour
When I first started the company it was great
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXAugust 12, 2016
The new management team that came on board wasn't fair to the old Team Leads. They wanted new Team Leads so that they were able to mold them into someone who will be able to work for less money.
Strict Environment with free meals
Dialer and Closer (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJuly 11, 2016
Very effectively managed company with good incentives and free meals. Large sized company with a very healthy competition between two teams.
Pros
Free meals, Free pick up and Good incentives
Cons
Office politics
Wellness and human interaction is my key priority. This has made me an expect in communication
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-NatalMay 11, 2016
In my profession, I am exposed in diversity cultures and individuals.
I have a passion for people and have ability to speak in large groups and individuals with confidentiality. Administration documentation is my important part.
Good Experience
Executive (Former Employee) –  Begampet, Andhra PradeshAugust 5, 2016
Some times enjoy the work and feel irritated,
learned how to finish the work in-time and how to talk in others,
management is not good,
co-workers OK,
Pros
No free food
Cons
spend extra hours
to have fun with others
CSR (Current Employee) –  MarilaoAugust 22, 2016
to have a team work.
to have trust to my co-workers.
to believe for what i can do.
to have a ability.
to have self confidence.
to share my knowledge.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
stressful yet fun working environment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Cebu City PhilippinesMay 30, 2016
working is a call center will entitle you to receive above minimum wage. It's stressful yet fun field environment though the management plays big role is motivating the employees.
Experience at TECH Mahindra
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  PUNEJanuary 19, 2015
The work culture is extremely good in Tech Mahindra and i got to learn management skills along with the experience in Tech Mahindra.
Management was not aware of the problems which was being faced by the employees and they were trying to improve the situation there to improve the stability of the employees. The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers who always wanted services without payment which was not permissible by the company.
The Best thing about the company is the work culture, incentives structure and timings were flexible.
Pros
food coupons and cafeteria
Great places to work
Business Dev Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 28, 2016
Always kept my employer happy and satisfied
was the person who was in love with work and was capable to do any given work allotted to me
Pros
loves work
Cons
need time with the family
Process Associate , Technical Support executive (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanMay 4, 2016
i'm possionate to work in a versatile and dynamic environment where i can enhance my self growth that's necessary. i;m willing to work as it's a need and choice both.
Pros
good maintenance
Cons
sometimes over the head
good experience and culture
Executive (Former Employee) –  VisakhapatnamApril 13, 2016
was the first and the company help me gain footing in the Infrastructure industry as a grad. Had to leave it when I got an opportunity in outsourcing project from the USA in Nunet.
Pros
Could gain language proficiency
Cons
understanding of work culture
Relaxed place to work
Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County DublinMay 14, 2016
Very good human quality at work ,open cross cultural experience with all the team members because of the nationality of the colleagues,good integration .
Interesting and challenging work place
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, WBOctober 15, 2015
Being a Senior Operations Manager, maintaining the entire BPO process was itself a challenging proposition. Adding to it is the daily, weekly, monthly & yearly targets which is needed to be achieved without any deviation. The most important factor for the entire team is to work in the office everyday with a new vigour & motivation, though the work done is quite monotonous. I have learnt a lot from this company as the working environment itself is an encouraging one for every level of personnels...Achieving the monthly target as far as Revenues are concerned was one of the hardest part of the job, due to variance in nature of projects, but at the end of the day that actually becomes a huge motivation for the next day itself....The enjoyable part of the job is obviously achieving targets and getting compliments from the different clients....
Pros
Week end get together of all colleagues
Cons
Night Shifts during pressure times
It was fun working there, because we get a chance to interact with various peoples across other countries
Associate inWipro (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, WBJuly 7, 2015
I have learned many great things over there. How to interact with people, daily ettiquetes and many more. How to handle the pressure and gain profit for the company with all your efforts.
Sometimes, you have to work for the complete 9hours in order to complete your target and not making any loss to the team.
Hardest part was to deal with my boss, when there used to be any mistake.
The most enjoyable part was the team parties and the breaks in our work, it really helped in our refreshment and making good friends around.
Pros
free team parties
Cons
long working hours and less salary