BPO Employee Reviews

BPO industries give us knowledge about the telephone etiquettes quality parameters email etiquette escalation handling
Quality analyst Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Kanjurmarg, Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 3, 2016
In BPO We can get product training & soft skill training. BPO industries help us to increase the communication with customer. We know about query complaint and expectation from the branch. In BPO we can know how to talk with customer how to resolved the customer query that help to increase our communciation.
Great place to work with music on floor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraApril 7, 2016
Every day we use to handle 3 customer at a time over chat.
I have learned how to provide customer services and how to be calm when you get firing from customer.
Management was okay, yet helpful.
Hardest part of job was to convince or explain customer their bills over chat with each and every transaction.
Enjoyed the music on floor as we were not on calls and when there use to be huge flow, enjoyed working under high pressure.
Pros
Extra breaks
Cons
great place to work
Wellness and human interaction is my key priority. This has made me an expect in communication
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-NatalMay 11, 2016
In my profession, I am exposed in diversity cultures and individuals.
I have a passion for people and have ability to speak in large groups and individuals with confidentiality. Administration documentation is my important part.
Productive and good environment
Customer Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesFebruary 25, 2016
We worked on shifting schedules even a graveyard shifts. I learned a lot of things like proper handling of customers over the phone to make sure their problems are not just resolved but also satisfied. I also gained good relationship with the Management and Colleagues. The hardest part of the job are dealing with irate customers but we already learned how to pacify them. The hardest thing also is the compensation because its not really enough to sustain all the needs of my family. But most of the time, i enjoy working with them especially the Team Building.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Lower Salary
good experience and culture
Executive (Former Employee) –  VisakhapatnamApril 13, 2016
was the first and the company help me gain footing in the Infrastructure industry as a grad. Had to leave it when I got an opportunity in outsourcing project from the USA in Nunet.
Pros
Could gain language proficiency
Cons
understanding of work culture
Process Associate , Technical Support executive (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanMay 4, 2016
i'm possionate to work in a versatile and dynamic environment where i can enhance my self growth that's necessary. i;m willing to work as it's a need and choice both.
Pros
good maintenance
Cons
sometimes over the head
stressful yet fun working environment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Cebu City PhilippinesMay 30, 2016
working is a call center will entitle you to receive above minimum wage. It's stressful yet fun field environment though the management plays big role is motivating the employees.
Great places to work
Business Dev Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 28, 2016
Always kept my employer happy and satisfied
was the person who was in love with work and was capable to do any given work allotted to me
Pros
loves work
Cons
need time with the family
Excellent Environment and required skills/ common sense to deal with people
Executive Finance (Former Employee) –  Colombo 10December 31, 2015
Hard working environment and for that hard work company is treating so well. Also ability to grow inside the company also learning & development chances.
Pros
Medical facilities/Monthly rewards/Project incentives
Cons
Applied with company politics
Relaxed place to work
Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County DublinMay 14, 2016
Very good human quality at work ,open cross cultural experience with all the team members because of the nationality of the colleagues,good integration .
work place
global process services as practitioner (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 8, 2016
Working alone on the floor learned about working culture as well as managing the team friendly with my colic's to satisfy the customer and most enjoyable job is satisfying the customer.
Pros
free lunches
Data Entry
Information Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midland, MISeptember 2, 2015
Responsibilities Include, paying Freight, Rail, Ocean and Air invoices using S.A.P, MSMS and NEA (Next Enterprise Architecture ) software for Dow Chemical's Accounts Payable team.
Another responsibility includes training new hires as they come in to new roles

My Co-workers think that I'm a great person to work with

making corrections would be the hardest part but not difficult.

the most enjoyable would be teaching others the job.
Pros
Flexibility
Interesting and challenging work place
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, WBOctober 15, 2015
Being a Senior Operations Manager, maintaining the entire BPO process was itself a challenging proposition. Adding to it is the daily, weekly, monthly & yearly targets which is needed to be achieved without any deviation. The most important factor for the entire team is to work in the office everyday with a new vigour & motivation, though the work done is quite monotonous. I have learnt a lot from this company as the working environment itself is an encouraging one for every level of personnels...Achieving the monthly target as far as Revenues are concerned was one of the hardest part of the job, due to variance in nature of projects, but at the end of the day that actually becomes a huge motivation for the next day itself....The enjoyable part of the job is obviously achieving targets and getting compliments from the different clients....
Pros
Week end get together of all colleagues
Cons
Night Shifts during pressure times
Learning at all level
Training Consultant (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 17, 2015
Great exposure.
Friendly environment.Supportive management however there is always the room for some unexpected & pushed tasks which is quite considerably fine.
It was fun working there, because we get a chance to interact with various peoples across other countries
Associate inWipro (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, WBJuly 7, 2015
I have learned many great things over there. How to interact with people, daily ettiquetes and many more. How to handle the pressure and gain profit for the company with all your efforts.
Sometimes, you have to work for the complete 9hours in order to complete your target and not making any loss to the team.
Hardest part was to deal with my boss, when there used to be any mistake.
The most enjoyable part was the team parties and the breaks in our work, it really helped in our refreshment and making good friends around.
Pros
free team parties
Cons
long working hours and less salary
Another good experience on my journey
Analyst Lead - eMortgagelogic (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXMay 15, 2015
Working for a distressed residential property valuation firm following the financial collapse of the recent decade meant plenty of business for a short time, and then very little business as the economy improved. Overall this company afforded me my first people-managing role and for that i will always be grateful.
Pros
Lead experience
Cons
Job security
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  charlotte,ncAugust 14, 2015
I would recommend this job, if you really need one. I really learned a lot about annual enrollment benefits and hr products.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
benefit packages arent that great
amazing bpo services
Hyderabad as Telephone Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APAugust 8, 2015
good enivornment best team and iam looking forward to work in the company i like the company it has the best customer service team
Pros
best team
Cons
management
In a nuttshell the BPO was quite a good experience
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Punjab, IndiaJuly 21, 2015
Working with this BPO enhanced my communication skills. The atmosphere of the BPO was very good. the Co-workers were very helpful and supporting of nature.
Experience at TECH Mahindra
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  PUNEJanuary 19, 2015
The work culture is extremely good in Tech Mahindra and i got to learn management skills along with the experience in Tech Mahindra.
Management was not aware of the problems which was being faced by the employees and they were trying to improve the situation there to improve the stability of the employees. The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers who always wanted services without payment which was not permissible by the company.
The Best thing about the company is the work culture, incentives structure and timings were flexible.
Pros
food coupons and cafeteria