BPO Employee Reviews

Nice opportunity to have from far places
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bangalore or tumkur28 June 2017
I got a good option to search job from my home town I stay In tumkur I want job in Bangalore so I have to thank full for developing this web site. I like to grow more and develop more
Pros
More advertisements
Workplace
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana20 June 2017
Work shift starts from 6:PM till 6:am, entry is done in the work log through the computer. Manager checks in if everybody is present, work starts. Break of half an hour,then back to work. Shift is done and back to home once again.
Pros
Free lunch, Pick up and drop off
Cons
Long hours, Less pay
Fun on job
back office supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu12 June 2017
Good privilage
Not much salary package
extra hours of work
no work life balance
not much recognition
But Job will be fun and manager are awesome to work with
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Many
Superb work environment.
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, Telangana1 June 2017
I'm a fresher and I'd love to be a part of an organization which will help me to have a beautiful career in future. I also want to enroll my name for other courses with in the organization which will help to increase my productivity at work.
Fun workplace
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Makati24 May 2017
As many businesses are very busy, there sometimes isn’t enough time to check in with all of your employees on a personal basis. Although they are getting the work done as a team, you might not be sure how they are progressing individually.

Take the time during a performance review to set out some personal goals with the employee and talk about their role in the wider scheme. This will give them something to strive towards over the course of the year.
Pros
More benefits
Cons
Lot of works
Fun workplace
Team coach production (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana18 May 2017
It is a great company and a fun workplace. It really cares for its employees. I want to switch because I am looking for better career opportunities. Thanks.
Pros
Transport, lunch
Cons
far
enjoyment and some hard ,and also fun workplace
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi30 April 2017
this company is good for bechlors for extra income but if we need extra money so there are som pbrlm beacuse sallery is low so we need other job for extra incom, but this company is good for jobless
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Fun workplace and learning environment
Executive (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh24 April 2017
To learn US culture and time zones. Meet deadlines. Learn new technologies and Recruitment practices. Create new plans to close the deal. Identify new clients.
Pros
meet new people and learn best practices
Cons
Office nearby
Amazing job
Sr Customer service executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai12 April 2017
Worked for UK and Australia based in Mumbai as customer service executive . Amazing job. Great facilities and work environment. Low on salary but reasonable.
Social Media Manager (Former Employee) –  Puerto Rico10 April 2017
Great team and great place. I love the work that I do over there I actually learned a lot for that work. I was a pleasure to me to work with that team and at BPO.
good work place but pressure of attending calls continue
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal20 March 2017
Bpo Job is good for freshers who wants to earn for Part time .NYC atmosphere in the workplace, breaks are given for freshup your mood with coffee.or snacks. Good incentives.
But there is a work pressure for sale on you .and have to attend alloot of calls continuously..
Pros
free snacks and coffee
Cons
long hours of work
Productive and Good environment for work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Antipolo17 March 2017
BPO company is one of the biggest company and the biggest opportunity for work. It has a good environment for the work place and the facilities and security in the company was great.
Good Time
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon24 February 2017
In overall I would like to say that, it was a good and struggling time for me to find out a suitable job. Good to be there and working with them. But leaning part was less so leaning should be there while working otherwise our growth will become stagnate.
It was a gud experience to work in Bpo
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya Pradesh22 January 2017
Bpo sector is gud for fresher especially when they are luking for somethimg safe and career oriented then I would say Bpo is nt a bad option if u have a will to work in a challenging and international atmosphere then Bpo is the right option
Productive workplace
Back Office Executive (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi1 January 2017
I need a job as as a back office executive or receptionist. In a productive or fun workplace..and that too in a safe environment. I have learned so much in my previous experiences. Enjoyed lot with co-workers.
Simple but complicated
Executive (Former Employee) –  Mohali, Punjab10 December 2016
The work pressure is more and the salary and benefits are less. No job security. The hardest part of the job is night shifts. Learned Nothing.
good work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, Gujarat4 December 2016
company working is very good but unfortunately company shifted to agra and this was a turning point of my life on that time i was good salary and good friends.
Pros
free launches
Cons
long hour
fun and experiencing work
Customer Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat26 October 2016
felt good working with the BPO..a challenging but interesting field. Helps to meet new and different kinds of people, i learnt how people's behaviour is and how to tackle them. The hardest part of job was to convince them for our purpose but still was interesting as we had been divided into teams.
Pros
dinner and snacks at time
Cons
no stress
Just Need Good Helping Co workers and Nothing
Calling Agent (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi24 October 2016
A typical day at work..ah yes. u can even work for 10 12 hours but if u r getting that kinda benefit. but if not than there is no need i guess.yeah i learned a lot from BPO, infact that was my first experience and all the skills of telemarketing, i learned all of it from it.
Pros
Smoke Break Should be Given After 2 3 hours :p
Cons
No deduction on small offences
Muy Buena
operario de ventas telefonicas (Current Employee) –  Cobranzas para Banco Hipotecario16 September 2016
La empresa te acoge como miembro desde el primer día, los colegas también, excelente ambiente laboral y estabilidad.
Aprendí mucho sobre clientela bancaria y sobre perfiles y riesgos crediticios. Lo más difícil pueden ser las métricas estipuladas por el Banco pero con el tiempo uno aprende a llegar a los objetivos planteados, y lo que más me gustó fué la inclusión y el compañerismo por parte de mis colegas.
Pros
aprendizaje y capacitación constantes.
Cons
la carga horaria