Pros: i had the final decision
Cons: the office was 24/7 since i was a partner
* During a typical day at the office I would manage the day to day operations for the 2 call centers as well as the P&L and Balance Sheets.
* I learned how to be versatile and wear numerous hats more efficiently and effectively than in previous roles.
* I managed the entire operation from soup to nuts. This included the management of its people, the CRM, the books, the cash flow, payroll and hiring and firing.
* My partners were the hardest part of the job as there were always 3 equally weighted opinions on the table; even if it ultimately came down to me to pull the trigger as CEO. This absolutely challenged my decision making process and made me a stronger executive.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was pulling into the office and seeing the happy faces. Everyone was a team player and we all embraced creativity.