Position: Program Leader - Casual
Posting number: COM20130078
Location: Comox Valley, BC
Posting Date: December 30, 2013
Closing Date: January 13, 2014
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island are currently recruiting a Casual Program Leader to work in our Comox Valley Club.
- Develop and implement programs and activities
- Supervision and safety of children 5 – 12 years old.
- Transporting of children in company van/bus
- Establish open communication with parents/caregivers
- Ensure that specific goals of children in programs are met
- A diploma, certificate and/or relevant experience working with children and youth
- Current First Aid (licensing approved - Community Care Emergency First Aid)
- CPR Certification
- Excellent leadership, communication and judgment skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills working with children and their families
- Experience with program planning and implementation
- Class V Driver's License
- Class IV License (preference will be given to someone that holds a Class 4 or are willing to obtain)
- Must successfully pass a Criminal Records Check
- A Physicians note indicating you are mentally and physically able to work with children
SALARY: $12.00 per hour (additional increases will apply for holding a Class 4 License)
HOURS: Casual (0 – 20 hours weekly)
TERMS: On going
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers-at-bgccvi.com quoting the Job Posting #COM20130078 in your title.
Thank you for your interest in the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island is an equal opportunity employer.