Position: Program Leader – Term Position
Posting number: COM20140029
Location: Comox Valley, BC
Posting Date: March 13, 2014
Closing Date: March 27, 2014
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island are currently recruiting a Program Leader to work in our Comox Valley Clubs.
- Develop and implement programs and activities
- Supervision and safety of children 5 – 12 years old.
- Transporting of children in company van/bus
- Establish open communication with parents/caregivers
- Ensure that specific goals of children in programs are met
- A diploma, certificate and/or relevant experience working with children and youth
- Community Care Emergency First Aid(licensing approved)
- CPR Certification
- Excellent leadership, communication and judgment skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills working with children and their families
- Experience with program planning and implementation
- Class 4 license (preference will be given to someone that holds a Class 4 or are willing to obtain)
- Must successfully pass a Criminal Records Check
- A Physicians note indicating you are physically and mentally able to work with children
Salary: $12.00 per hour (additional increases will apply for holding a Class 4 License)
Hours: 10 hours per week (Required availability Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Terms: March 2014 to May 30, 2014 (2 weeks written notice provided)
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers-at-bgccvi.com quoting the Job Posting #COM20140028 in your title.
Thank you for your interest in the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island is an equal opportunity employer.
For more than 100 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of America has enabled young people most in need to achieve great futures as productive, caring,...