- Supervise children in a safe and supportive manner
- Facilitate programs
- Ensure program space is clean
- Energetic, mature individuals with a desire to work with children ages 6 - 12
- A proven record of interacting with children and families in a positive way
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Child Development Assistant certification and First Aide
- An opportunity to serve the community in a meaningful way
- Make a difference in children’s lives
$11.33 - $14.42/hour
Resumes can be submitted to Cal Zimmer, Program Director (Out of School Care), at 5109-51 Street Wetaskiwin or phone (780) 352.4643 ex 24
We would like to thank everyone for their interest, however only those receiving an interview will be contacted.
For more than 100 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of America has enabled young people most in need to achieve great futures as productive, caring,...