Position: Program Leader - Casual
Posting number: COM20130039
Location: Comox Valley, BC
Posting Date: August 13, 2013
Closing Date: August 27, 2013
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island are currently recruiting a Casual Program Leader to work in our Comox Valley Club.
- Develop and implement programs and activities
- Supervision and safety of children 5 – 12 years old.
- Transporting of children in company van/bus
- Establish open communication with parents/caregivers
- Ensure that specific goals of children in programs are met
- A diploma, certificate and/or relevant experience working with children and youth
- Current First Aid (licensing approved) CPR Certification
- Excellent leadership, communication and judgment skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills working with children and their families
- Experience with program planning and implementation
- Class 5 driver's license
- Class 4 license (preference will be given to someone that holds a Class 4 or are willing to obtain)
- Must successfully pass a Criminal Records Check
- A Physicians note indicating good health
SALARY: $12.00 per hour (additional increases will apply for holding a Class 4 License)
HOURS: Casual (0 – 20 hours weekly)
TERMS: On going
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers-at-bgccvi.com quoting the Job Posting #COM20130039 in your title.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.