Seeking Part time and Relief Staff, January - June
Out of School Care position (8 – 10+ hrs per week)
The Boys and Girls Club of Cochrane and Area has been serving young people and their families in Cochrane and the surrounding area for 20 years through the Boys and Girls Club youth programs, in-school programs, day camps, Play Days Family Day Home Agency and community events.
We are currently seeking to fill both part-time and relief positions within our Out of School Care Program. Shifts are commonly 7 – 10AM or 2- 6PM. We are interested in hiring creative and dynamic individuals who are able to work as part of a team from a strength based approach.
- Facilitating activities
- Initiating and maintaining positive relationships with children & families
- Representing the club at various community functions
- Having a whole lot of FUN while offerin a safe and fun environment for children
- Enthusiasm, dependability & trustworthiness
- Some experience working with children & youth
- Current standard first aid or willing to attain
- Must have Child Development Assistant (level 1) certification or higher or willing to attain
Salary will be based on education, experience and childcare level certification. The successful candidates must complete a Criminal Record and Intervention Check. For more information opportunities please visit our website. www.cochraneyouth.org.
Closing date: Dependant upon hiring successful candidate
Start date: Immediately
All successful candidates must complete a clean Police check and Intervention Record check.
Resumes to: Dawn Kloster, Program Manager, CYA - Boys & Girls Club of Cochrane & Area We appreciate all applicants but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.