Our client, a global Professional Management Consulting Firm requires a competent individual to provide administrative and customer support service to the HR Manager.
This is a diversified position and will appeal to someone who can work in a fast-paced environment handling a wide variety of responsibilities of an administrative nature touching on all aspects of HR.
This role requires an ability to be flexible with prioritization of day-to-day tasks, advanced communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Assist with all aspects of the administrative staff performance review process
- Manage all immigration matters for staff members
- Oversee HR data, including monthly reconciliation of HRIS and other regional/global HR data
- Manage relocation process for all new hires, transfers & ambassadors
- Design, update and deliver HR orientation for incoming staff
- Prepare & maintain HR reports and statistics
- Primary contact for employee enquiries on HR policies, procedures & benefits
- Assists in the recruitment for administrative positions
- Coordinate and administer benefits programs
- Process semi-monthly payroll using Ceridian on-line platform
- Provide HR support to the HR Manager
- Degree/diploma in HR or related preferred
- CHRP, PCP or CPM certificate or enrollment an asset
- 2-4 years related experience preferably in professional services environment
- Proficient computer skills – Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of Federal & Provincial employment law & payroll legislation an asset
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail; accuracy and timeliness
- French an asset
- Competitive Salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits
- Excellent opportunity for growth
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 17 months ago
We are professional in all circumstances. We tell the truth and never misrepresent a position, a company, or a candidate's suitability for...