Our client, a high profile global Management Consulting firm is expanding its downtown Montreal office and requires a Bilingual (English and French) individual to oversee, manage and coordinate the facilities of the office as well as support assigned Partners, Principals and Project Leaders as an Executive Assistant.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a high degree of professionalism, excellent business communications skills, meticulous attention to detail and exercise sound judgment. The successful incumbent must be able to perform in fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment.
Executive Assistant responsibilities (50%) of the position
- With minimal direction and acting on own initiative, perform diverse duties providing administrative and general office support
- Schedule appointments, meetings and maintain calendars with advanced Outlook knowledge
- Work with travel specialists to make travel arrangements
- Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings
- Type correspondence, proposals, reports, slide presentation and other documents
- Assist the Finance and Accounting department with processing vendor invoices
Office Manager/Facilities Coordinator (50%) of the position
- work with the partner team and Canadian Head of Consulting & Business Services to manage all office agendas and ensure all national, regional and global messages are distribted
- Provide guidance and coaching through day-to-day interactions to other members in Montreal
- Manage the maintenance of the Montreal office space, including: working closely with the Facilities Coordinator in Toronto to manage office layout, space allocation, and any discussions of changes to office space
- Allocate office space for employees, and coordinating relocations within the office
- Ensure printer / copier supplies, pantry supplies, office supplies, and other required supplies are stocked
- Coordinate and maintain office security and emergency procedures
- Manage vendor relationships related to office space and supplies
- Budget oversight - working with Canadian Controller / Canadian Head of Consulting & Business Services to set annual budgets, review year-to-date spend, answer questions about local budgets
- On-boarding / orientation assist with the on-boarding of new hires into the Montreal office; this will be in addition to training/ orientation that is provided in Toronto, and could include things like policies specific to Montreal, giving a tour of the office space, etc.
- HR / Finance liaison - working with the Canadian HR Manager/ Canadian Controller as the local office go to person for questions about benefits, payroll, polices, procedures etc. by directing people to the correct person in Toronto; flag any emerging issues to HR / Finance teams
- Production Liaison - Ensuring local production supplies for the office are sufficient; maintain list of external contacts for catering, printing, binding etc.
- College or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years administrative support experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is beneficial.
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- High degree of professionalism, excellent business communication skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail, accurate and thorough; comfortable with numbers
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment, as well as the ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fully bilingual in both written and spoken English and French
Competitive base salary plus bonus, full benefits and pension plan offered
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 17 months ago
We are professional in all circumstances. We tell the truth and never misrepresent a position, a company, or a candidate's suitability for...