BOX Interior Design Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time Intermediate Commercial Interior Designer to grow with our team.
Our boutique design firm specializes in distinctive restaurant and hotel projects in Canada and internationally. Our work has won top design awards and our projects are frequently profiled in leading travel, design, and lifestyle magazines in North America and abroad.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum of 4 years of commercial interior design experience with a strong understanding of the design process
- A love and passion for design with a strong creative ability
- An interior design degree from an accredited university (minimum 4 years)
- Strong AutoCAD and technical skills necessary to complete contract documents
- Strong graphic presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
This exciting position will provide you opportunities to develop high quality design concepts, be actively involved in all phases of our projects, and create excellent client relationships.
We offer a supportive and flexible work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please email your resume and brief portfolio (5MB maximum file size) for consideration.
Note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.