Bowen Island Roasting Co. Ltd...an award winning certified organic coffee roaster based on Bowen Island seeks a experienced, talented, passionate hybrid barista-front house supervisor for there retail coffee and tea storefront “The BowenCoffee Store”
located at 104- 996 Dorman Road, Bowen Island, BC Canada www.bowencoffee.ca
- MUST have a minimum of 1 to 2 years cafe or restaurant, management or supervision experience with no criminal record.
- MUST be a resident of or be able to move close enough to Bowen Island to open the store in the mornings (6:30am), bearing in mind the upcoming ferry schedule changes
- MUST be stable, reliable and honest with a good sense of humour and common sense.
- MUST be able to multi task, work on your own as well as being a team player.
This is a permanent position:
- pays $ 12 / hour, with performance incentives
- hours are 26 to 32 / week, dependant on seasonal changes.
- includes award winning coffee!
Detailed Job Description / Duties:
-front of house supervision,
- baking and food prep,
- stock management, recording & ordering
- basic equipment maintenance,
- opening and closing the store.
- occasional scheduling & systems alteration
- quality control
- occasional involvement in policy management
NO phone calls please