Bow Valley College Employee Review

View all Bow Valley College reviews

Good culture, weak upper IT management
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 June 2014
So was contracted at this organization for approximately 7 months under a contract to hire position under x salary range.

While the work was interesting and constructive, what was offered in the compensation package is not what was initially told to me.

I was disappointed by the promises that were made to me, but was never delivered.

I would recommend it only as a stepping in your career, great people, but bad management. Most people there were friendly and fun to work with. Management integrity was another story,
Pros
People, Culture
Cons
Upper IT management

Other Bow Valley College Employee Reviews

Fun place to be
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Calgary Downtown1 November 2017
Fun place to be good people to work with and great benifit i enjoyed working at Bowvalley College very respectful colleges and the managers and directors.
Bvc
Admission Officer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 October 2017
Excellent place to work on a smaller college. Job competition is tough but once you settle into a position you'll like it for sure. BVC is coming to a time where some do question job security but still its a great place to work.
Pros
location location downtown
Cons
still growing