The Information Technology department at Bow Valley College provides assistance to all areas of the College. We are seeking an enthusiastic and team oriented Systems Analyst - Enterprise Applications.
Reporting to the Lead, ERP Support, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the College's ERP system, Agresso. This includes support for software applications, creating and maintaining reports, and assisting on projects to enhance functionality for users. In addition, the Systems Analyst will:
- Provide detailed 1st and 2nd level support of the College’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, custom software applications and 3rd party software applications
- Communicate with the end-users to troubleshoot issues and use creative problem solving skills to resolve them
- Research challenging complications with various in house and online resources
- Clearly report bugs, glitches and deficiencies to Software Vendors and internal Software Developers where appropriate
- Understand and adhere to the ITS service level agreements and understands its priorities and escalation procedures
- Support custom databases related to the ERP and external reporting applications
- Provide telephone and on-call assistance to technical and operational needs and problems
- Provide consultation to project teams to functional design specifications as required
- Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 years related experience
- Expert level operational and technical skills in:
o One or more of the following enterprise software packages:
ERP – Currently Agresso Business world
Document Management – Currently SharePoint 2010 and 2013
o One or more of the following Reporting Tools:
Agresso Report Creator (ARC),
Agresso Excelerator and Worderator
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Supported ERP Applications
- Use of intensive researching, keen problem solving and high creativity skills to effectively support and maintain the enterprise software systems.
- Excellence in understanding of:
o Relational Databases
o MSSQL Server operations
- People skills – communicating clearly and effectively
- Working knowledge with MSSQL programming (queries, stored procedures, functions etc.)
- Advanced technical writing and use case scenarios
- Document Management
This is a one-year term employment position.
Why work at Bow Valley College? We have been named one of Alberta's Top 65 Employers for 2014. Bow Valley College is made up of employees who are committed to our learners´ success, as well as each other´s. Our staff and faculty consistently say it is the people who keep them at the College, the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our students, and the incredible support they receive from their co-workers and supervisors.
Please note all successful candidates will be required to provide government issued identification and proof of educational qualifications upon hire.
Please apply via this link: https://careersbowvalleycollege.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/176