iStore is a one-stop digital lifestyle destination. An Apple partner for over 20 years, iStore is intimately acquainted with selecting top products, and designing retail formats that appeal to the mindset of digital mobile consumers. Our product selection is influenced by extensive trend analysis and market research and reflects a hip digital lifestyle and fashion trends. We feature the latest brands and technology, and our customer experience is at the core of our development and through this we create a simple one-stop shop environment.
iStore is looking for a creative and motivated, Apple centric graphic designer to join our team. The role will be responsible for the graphic design and management of various projects, with emphasis on retail branding and identity. The role will directly report to the Marketing team and work in collaboration with merchandising in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Design and execute various projects such as promotional material, collateral, in-store signage, brand identity, and package design, under the guidance of the CEO and Senior Marketing Director.
- Implement and use existing brand identity guidelines, and adapt to various elements consistently cross various channels nationally and internationally.
- Take ownership of projects from initial start to completion, working with various departments, 3rd party brands,retail partners, and outside agencies.
- Create new designs concepts, copy, brand, and product messaging when required.
- Contribute to development of corporate communication tools such as presentations, product catalogues, and digital signage.
- Produce retail renderings, fashion boards, and merchandising mock-ups to communicate the teams projects and ideas.
- Prepare final artwork for print, working with outside agencies and sources to ensure proper execution for retail.
- Support any above and beyond events and store launches by providing all required artwork and video file formats.
- Support online ecommerce website, social media, and portal platforms visuals
- Provide graphic support and assistance to customers by uploading and preparing content for iStore Portal and organizing the multimedia library.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate of university or college in a recognized visual arts, or graphic design.
- You possess a minimum of three (5) years of experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Passionate about popular culture, emerging technologies and design trends.
- Strong understanding of typography and design.
- Possess marketing communications experience and strong conceptual skills.
- Ability to take art direction and critique.
- Creative, and flexible to adapt to existing brand image and tone.
- Excellent planning and organization skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and also work autonomously.
- Deadline and multi-tasking oriented.
- Knowledge of HTML, online programming and social media campaigns an asset.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design programs.
- Fluent in English and French, written and spoken
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates should apply by email only.
- Only candidates being considered for this position will be contacted.
- No phone calls in reference to this position will be accepted.