The World of JACOB
A Unique experience
Yours to discover…
Live out your passion for fashion and management daily. As a team manager, your role is to optimize store performance in respect to sales and customer service, according to Jacob’s standards and values. Evolving in an environment that generates energy, your responsibilities include achievement of store sales objectives, team and merchandise management as well as loss prevention.
- Relevant academic training
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a manager in the retail industry or any relevant domain
- Business oriented and team player
- Dynamism, professionalism, organizational skills
- Passion for fashion
- Availability to work certain evenings during the week-ends during the day
- Mobility and bilingualism (assets)
- 50 % in-store employee discount
- Well balanced and dynamic work environment
- Competitive benefits package
- Promotion possibilities within the company
- Comprehensive orientation and training program
Should this position interest you, apply now by visiting the careers section at: www.jacob.ca
We will contact selected candidates only.
Jacob subscribes to employment equity.