The World of JACOB
A Unique experience
Yours to discover…
Service Associate , Signature Role
As a Signature role, you have certain supervision responsibilities in the absence of the Management team members. In addition to his normal tasks, the employee must know Jacob’s politics and procedures.
As a full team member, you will contribute to the store’s success through your professionalism, fashion industry savoir faire and your customer service expertise which will surely make you an ideal candidate for Jacob’s succession team.
- Creating a unique in-store shopping experience for our clientele to meet our sales plan
- Is a leader and a modal to the team
- Considering optimizing sales and productivity as drivers of success
- Maintaining high standards of Visual Presentation and management of merchandise
- Taking lead to ensure Jacob’s merchandise protection
- High school diploma (minimum required)
- One (1) year relevant experience part time or six (6) months full time in a supervision role on regular basis in boutique
- Availability to work evenings and week-ends
- Communication and sales skills
- 50% in-store employee discount
- Well-balanced and dynamic work environment
- Competitive benefits package
- Passionate, motivated and efficient team
- Promotion possibilities within the company
- Comprehensive orientation and training program
Should this position interest you, please go to: www.jacob.ca
You can also apply in person at the store of your choice with your résumé in hand.
We will contact selected candidates only.
Jacob subscribes to employment equity