The CSR reports directly to the FBO Coordinator and attends to all incoming phone calls, customer service requests, and concierge services. Other duties that the CSR may be responsible for are as follows:
- Greeting flight crews and passengers on arrival.
- Data entry.
- Word processing.
- Dispatching fuel trucks to aircraft.
- Assisting customers with travel plans.
- Responding to e-mail inquiries.
- Directing incoming mail.
The CSR ideally should possess the following:
- Excellent computer skills. A good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is essential.
- A general understanding of aviation terminology.
- A positive, pleasant phone manner.
- A strong focus on customer service.
- The ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- A Restricted Radio Operators Certificate.
Indeed - 15 months ago