As a Customer Service Representative for the FBO of Boundary Bay Airport, you will report directly to the FBO Management. You are required to meet and are encouraged to exceed the highest standards of customer service in providing our guests with a safe and professional travel experience. In this rewarding role you will be responsible for ensuring that the actions you take reflect the expectations of your role with reference to the Mission, Vision, and Values which guide our efforts as a team.
The CSR attends to all incoming phone calls, customer service requests, and concierge services. Other duties that the CSR shall be responsible for are as follows:
- Greeting flight crews and passengers on arrival.
- Data entry.
- Word processing.
- Dispatching fuel trucks to aircraft.
- Assisting customers with travel plans.
- Responding to e-mail inquiries.
- Resolution of customer complaints.
- Directing incoming mail.
- Excellent computer skills. A good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is essential. Experience in MS Access also an asset.
- A general understanding of aviation terminology.
- A positive, pleasant phone manner.
- A strong focus on customer service.
- The ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- A Restricted Radio Operators Certificate, Aviation.
- Must have reliable transportation to work.
Indeed - 15 months ago