Botaneco is a Calgary-based health sciences and technology company that develops, manufactures and markets proprietary natural ingredients, specializing in the personal care market. We are committed to developing groundbreaking ingredients based on our patented technologies, and offering multifunctional, tangible and documented benefits to formulators and consumers alike.
We are looking for an energetic, hard working individual to join our production team full-time (no evenings and weekends) to support the daily manufacturing process.
- Prepare production equipment, pick production materials from stock and set up production runs
- Monitor production equipment and process to ensure proper operation
- Identify bottlenecks or production variations and assist in resolving
- Package, label and transfer finished product according to operating standards
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of all production work areas
- Assist with general maintenance, shipping/receiving, incoming inspections, stocking parts and production projects as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent; post secondary training in a related field is an asset
- Minimum of one (1) year production or manufacturing experience
- Requires working knowledge of manufacturing equipment, and ability to operate and monitor manual and electronic production equipment to meet production demands
- Mechanically inclined and/or maintenance background is an asset
- Strong safety and continuous improvement work ethic
- Excellent communications, organization and analytical skill
- Proficiency with computer programs, including MS Office Suite and Outlook
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs independently
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit us at http://www.botaneco.ca/.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
134, 2985 23rd Ave NE
Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7L3
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.