Botaneco incorporated as Concept Capital Management Ltd., provides quality ingredients to the personal care industry. We are a health sciences and technology company that develops, manufactures and markets proprietary natural ingredients.
We are looking for a mechanically inclined individual, who is driven by excellence with a focus on continuous improvement initiatives, to join our production team and support the daily manufacturing process. This is a full time position, but may also require some flexible hours.
- Effectively plan and complete routine and preventative maintenance and capital project work
- Maintain equipment by following current procedures
- Provide technical assistance and communicate clear advice to management on maintenance related items or issues
- Assign jobs, facilitate troubleshooting and ensure work assignments are carried out to applicable standards
- Minimize unplanned downtime by investigating and analyzing equipment and system failures, while also continuously looking for ways to improve and enhance maintenance processes and procedures
- Ability to operate, test, monitor, inspect, calibrate, diagnose and troubleshoot manual and electronic production equipment to meet production demands
- Install and upgrade equipment in production and warehouse
- Monitor production equipment and process to ensure proper operation
- Further develop Preventative Maintenance Program
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and an ability to maintain satisfactory and orderly documentation
- Responsible for ensuring that all departmental policies, procedures, repair and maintenance plans and preventative maintenance schedules are followed
- Assist with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of all production and non-production work areas
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary training in a related field, combined with 5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Work experience in a food plant, along with a strong understanding of centrifuges will be considered an asset
- Familiarity with MSDS sheets and safe usage of chemicals
- Strong safety and work ethic with a focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent communications, organization and analytical skill
- Proficiency with computer programs, including MS Office Suite and Outlook
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs independently
- Noise levels that require the use of hearing protection
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit us at www.botaneco.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Botaneco is a Calgary-based health sciences and technology company that develops, manufactures and markets proprietary natural ingredients,...