Pros: 50% discount on all food. free non-alcohlic drinks.
Cons: hot. stressful at times
- Typical day at work consisted of cleaning, making the bills, portioning foods like fries and chicken fingers, restock and find other work to do.
- I learned social skills as well as cooking skill working at Boston pizza.
- The management is great, appreciative and treats all their employee's with value and respect.
- My co-workers are fun to be around – more... helpful people. The majority of the kitchen staff are from the Philippines, i have developed an ear for their accent.
- The hardest part of the job would be being overwhelmed with orders while being under staffed. This could be very stressful on everyone and a longer clean up time after the rush.
- The most enjoyable part of the jobs is coming to work and everyone is friends, singing along to music while we get our job done. – less