Summarized Job Description
Boston Pizza Grandview is looking for an energetic individual to join their team.
The Community Relations Coordinator (CRC) will be responsible for developing positive, on-going relationships with community organizations on behalf of the restaurant. The CRC will work on executing a Marketing Action Plan consisting of local store marketing tactics to help drive sales to the restaurant and brand Boston Pizza in the community. The Community Relations Coordinator position is a part-time (about 20 hrs/wk) entry-level marketing role with great growth opportunities and the potential to lead to full-time.
- Manage and assist the management team in the execution of national and local store marketing initiatives
- Build positive, on-going relationships with local businesses, schools, sports teams and community organizations
- Effectively ‘Chase the Sale’ and educate the local community about the Boston Pizza brand, concept and programs
- Identify and capitalize on key opportunities in the community to raise the profile of the brand
- Manage contact database and submit weekly tracking sheets
- Manage online community (facebook, twitter, store website)
- Post secondary education in public relations, sales or marketing
- Minimum 1 year experience in a full service restaurant/bar environment
- Event planning experience an asset
- Must have own vehicle
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organization and computer skills
- Energetic, self starter and team player
Wage + Commission.
**Please note that invitations for interviews will be sent out to successful candidates around mid February**
Please submit your applications via email only.