Great people are the key to a great restaurant…and a great employer is the key to a great job. At Boston Pizza we continuously strive to be an employer of choice. We want the best people working here, so we do everything possible to create a fun workplace that great people will enjoy and thrive in.
- We start by fostering an environment that encourages career growth and entrepreneurialism. In fact, many of our best managers go on to become operating partners!
- We offer a competitive salary, as well as incentive bonuses so that you share in your restaurant's success.
- We also try to be as flexible with scheduling as possible, because we know you have other parts of your life to consider.
- Next, we make sure you are well trained so that you feel confident and competent in your role. It is a great feeling to know that you can thrive in any scenario a busy restaurant can throw at you!
- And finally we foster a positive, supportive work environment where each member of the team - from the kitchen staff, to the servers and managers - knows what needs to be done and has the tools to do it.
· 2 years previous Bartending experience in a high volume restaurant.
· Wine, spirit and beer knowledge is a definite asset and highly recommended.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Works will in a high-volume, team-oriented environment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications will ONLY be considered through the link below.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Fun & Flexibility
Do you believe that work can also be play? We’re looking for people who work hard, play hard, and like doing...