Bose

Bose Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Best place to work!
Electronic Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCAugust 15, 2013
Bose helped groom me into the engineer I am today. People there are awesome to work with.
Exciting, fun, collaborative place to work
Program Manager, R&D Operations (Former Employee), Framingham, MAAugust 8, 2013
Pros: exchanging ideas, respect for people, drive for excellence
People are respected and expected to know their jobs and do them. Management is diverse and respectful. Style of management varies according to manager. Most managers look for ways to help employees improve, grow and advance. The people who work at Bose are wonderful, caring individuals.The culture is great and the people reflect that. The hardest thing – more... about the job is the pursuit of excellence but that is also the most rewarding. Collaboration and appreciation are the most enjoyable part of the job. IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. – less
fast pace
ASSEMBLER/TESTER (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCAugust 5, 2013
the line is very fast pace, I learned many different stations.
Very good working environment
Software QA Analyst (Current Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: fun colleagues to work with
Cons: contract
I love working at this place. I learned a lot about creating test plans in an agile methodology from my Team lead. The QA manager is very helpful. The hardest part of the job is that the contract is ending soon. Working and having fun with the colleagues.
My coworkers made this my favorite job.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCJuly 29, 2013
All of my fellow coworkers and I worked together to carry out the task for that day and stage material for the next shift. The BOSE family knew how to treat their employees.
Love this company
PC Technician (Former Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 22, 2013
A typical day at work at Bose was full of new experiences, I learn a lot about trouble shooting electronics circuits board, management and co workers excellent to work with, i really miss them.
Hands on work that I love and great co workers
Booth Operator (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCJuly 17, 2013
I enjoy building things to see if they work and if not finding ways to redo the item to make it better for people to enjoy,
Hosted lots of fun events
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: benefits and the people
Cons: ride to work
Design and detail parts is a typical day.
I learned to complete projects in a short time frame. To be flexible at the same time to changes.
Manage my part of the projects to assure the parts are assure that parts are ordered correctly and in a timely fashion.
My coworkers would say I'm a hard hard worker and very easy to get along with. Make sure the – more... Assembling Technicians have all the parts they needs to assemble the design.
The dealing with people off site.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the finished product – less
Fun Workplace
Demostration/Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FloridaJuly 10, 2013
Pros: benefits, percs, discounts on bose products, bonuses.
Cons: days off, not very flexible, working every holiday and weekends.
One of the best jobs I've had. Learned a lot, 100% customer relations and satisfaction. Still keep good tidings with co-workers and managers there. Only reason for leaving was that they did not have an opening for full-time position when I needed one.
Fun place to work and be part of an amazing team.
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 10, 2013
always challenging and learning. lots of training to excel and learn and achieve goals. all round development and performance evaluated.
Boring and not challenging
operator (Current Employee), Carrickmacross, MNJune 10, 2013
Typical day at work - perform one or two steps of manual work 8 hrs per day. No mind stimulus, no challenge. Always volunteer if temporary positions for different jobs open.
Great company that takes care of its employees
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Plano, TexasJune 5, 2013
Pros: watching movies, music etc
Cons: many days are slow with litle customer traffic
For those who love watching movies and listening to music Bose is a great place to work. The demonstration skills of the staff are second to none. Managers are concerned with the development of their staff to help them advance through the company
Great Environment!
Online Traffic Coordinator (Current Employee), Stow, MAJune 2, 2013
Bose is a great place to work with great people and a great productive and collaborative environment.
Working with little to no supervision
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCMay 30, 2013
The company was a well known for their products. The benefits were also great.
Great Company
Sales Person and Presenter (Former Employee), Leeds, ALMay 29, 2013
Wonderful company to work for as a retail associate or manager. Great entry-level pay and solid store-quota bonus system, as well as a fantastic employee pricing plan.
One of the better retail positions a person can get into
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDMay 23, 2013
Pros: good helpful people to work with and good coverage
Cons: late hours, holiday schedule shifts
A day of work for me usually starts with helping out customers or looking over the store for changes/things I could clean depending on how busy we are. The majority of the day I would make sure customers are getting helped and informed about Bose products and accessories. When customers are ready to purchase we clerk for them and thank them from their – more... time. When closing for the evening shifts we vacuum the carpet as well as swiffer and turn of the lights and systems off. I learned about about how to not just talk about Bose products but to also be confident and speak with confidence when selling products and giving solutions to customers. I also learned a lot from the management them there and really felt that they value the people that work with them and want us to excel as much as they want to excel. My coworkers were excellent and knew how to sell as well as how to give advice and put as much effort into helping me as much as they own endeavors. – less
Excellent place to work
Retail Business Operations Manager (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMay 17, 2013
True to company values. Very supportive. Great product. Focused on the future and they support their own growth.
Great products, weak compensation
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 10, 2013
Pros: products
Cons: compensation
A great company culture with great products but the comp practices are not competitive.
A very interesting job and great music all day.
Demonstration Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 9, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: memorizing many to the word scripts for the different products
Enjoyed the job thoroughly! Left only to make more money at Sleep Number. Always had at least 2-3 employees at all times . Never worked alone.
Intern
Digital Design and Simulation Intern, (Former Employee), Framingham, MAMay 6, 2013
Working as a Digital Design and Simulation Intern, I am verifying the Signal Integrity of the digital board used in their products using Cadence PCB tools. Electrical Constrain sets are created in SigXplorer and are applied to the design using constraint manager. Futhermore, the digital signals are manually measured and compared with the simulated result – more... to verify the integrity of the signals under review – less

About Bose

Bose has been making noise in┬áthe audio products business for some time. The┬ácompany is one of the world's leading makers of speakers – Read more