Bose

Bose Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bose is a good place to work
Lead Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAOctober 30, 2013
Bose has great products and believes in and so does everyone working there
A great place to learn
Lead Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 17, 2013
This was a great company to work for. I learned allot about dealing with people. They compensated their sales people very well monetarily with bonuses and product. This is not a place for the shy. You will need to be outgoing and somewhat of an extrovert to be successful here. This was one of the best companies i ever worked for! The only reason for – more... my leaving was personal conflicts with my manager who i had worked with for aprox. 12 years. One of the only draw backs was the location. There is not much turn over in this company, allot of the employee moved up or to other stores that were in near by cities, unfortunately the Las Vegas locations were limited. In the time i was there had only been two promotion opportunities available unless i wanted to move out of the state. Overall i loved this company, i learned allot, i got to play with cool stuff in a fun enriching environment but sometimes you do have to move on. – less
Perfect place to build my sales skills, wonderful environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Township of Jackson, NJOctober 16, 2013
I was with Bose Corporation for over 5 years and I am very glad to have spent the time I did with the company. The products are amazing and the company truly cares about the well-being of their employees. I would recommend Bose to anyone looking for a caring company with great values.
Productive and fast pace work place.
Team Assembler (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCOctober 8, 2013
Pros: working with a team.
Cons: there's no advancement, and very little to no hiring.
A typical day is building 400-545 CD mechs. The most enjoyable part of working at Bose is that you're constantly working. It's nothing hard about working for Bose. I've worked with one of the best Team leaders ever. I learned how to solder.
Excellent benefits but low sales commissions
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee), Roseville, CASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits: 401k, pension, health, dental, even available to part time employees. hours are set: part time employees get 20 hours per week, full time 40. weekly pay.
Cons: worst retail sales bonus structure dec. is only good bonus month, employee discount isn't great
Decent job, worked in other sales environments with better sale structures.
Bose was great!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Birch Run, MISeptember 4, 2013
Bose was a great job and could easily be made into a career. There were many incentives and the management and co-workers were all very respectful and pleasurable individuals to work for and with.
Fun environment with amazing products.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Westborough, MAAugust 23, 2013
Pros: contests to win free products
Cons: short breaks after sitting for too long.
I worked in a call center as a customer service representative. Normal hours from 10 am. to 8 pm. with half hour lunch.
Here I learned how to use a different method of verbal communication with our customers. I've learned how to use programs such as SAP, Siebel, properly use Outlook, and some others.
My co-workers were a professional but fun bunch. – more... We worked hard everyday but also kept a fun and friendly environment for everyone.
Hardest part of the job was getting restless at times from sitting for hours on the phones. I'm always on the move and I like to accomplish a task to move on to the other. Which is why I still work at Old Navy in shipping and receiving to balance it out.
Here is what I enjoyed; Being able to solve problems from customers everyday, selling a product I actually enjoy myself, and knowing I can trust my supervisors to assist with any issue I cannot resolve on my own. Having a different challenge is something I love to obtain in my workplace. – less
Best place to work!
Electronic Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCAugust 15, 2013
Bose helped groom me into the engineer I am today. People there are awesome to work with.
Exciting, fun, collaborative place to work
Program Manager, R&D Operations (Former Employee), Framingham, MAAugust 8, 2013
Pros: exchanging ideas, respect for people, drive for excellence
People are respected and expected to know their jobs and do them. Management is diverse and respectful. Style of management varies according to manager. Most managers look for ways to help employees improve, grow and advance. The people who work at Bose are wonderful, caring individuals.The culture is great and the people reflect that. The hardest thing – more... about the job is the pursuit of excellence but that is also the most rewarding. Collaboration and appreciation are the most enjoyable part of the job. IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. – less
fast pace
ASSEMBLER/TESTER (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCAugust 5, 2013
the line is very fast pace, I learned many different stations.
Very good working environment
Software QA Analyst (Current Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: fun colleagues to work with
Cons: contract
I love working at this place. I learned a lot about creating test plans in an agile methodology from my Team lead. The QA manager is very helpful. The hardest part of the job is that the contract is ending soon. Working and having fun with the colleagues.
My coworkers made this my favorite job.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCJuly 29, 2013
All of my fellow coworkers and I worked together to carry out the task for that day and stage material for the next shift. The BOSE family knew how to treat their employees.
Love this company
PC Technician (Former Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 22, 2013
A typical day at work at Bose was full of new experiences, I learn a lot about trouble shooting electronics circuits board, management and co workers excellent to work with, i really miss them.
Hands on work that I love and great co workers
Booth Operator (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCJuly 17, 2013
I enjoy building things to see if they work and if not finding ways to redo the item to make it better for people to enjoy,
Hosted lots of fun events
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: benefits and the people
Cons: ride to work
Design and detail parts is a typical day.
I learned to complete projects in a short time frame. To be flexible at the same time to changes.
Manage my part of the projects to assure the parts are assure that parts are ordered correctly and in a timely fashion.
My coworkers would say I'm a hard hard worker and very easy to get along with. Make sure the – more... Assembling Technicians have all the parts they needs to assemble the design.
The dealing with people off site.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the finished product – less
Fun Workplace
Demostration/Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FloridaJuly 10, 2013
Pros: benefits, percs, discounts on bose products, bonuses.
Cons: days off, not very flexible, working every holiday and weekends.
One of the best jobs I've had. Learned a lot, 100% customer relations and satisfaction. Still keep good tidings with co-workers and managers there. Only reason for leaving was that they did not have an opening for full-time position when I needed one.
Fun place to work and be part of an amazing team.
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 10, 2013
always challenging and learning. lots of training to excel and learn and achieve goals. all round development and performance evaluated.
Boring and not challenging
operator (Current Employee), Carrickmacross, MNJune 10, 2013
Typical day at work - perform one or two steps of manual work 8 hrs per day. No mind stimulus, no challenge. Always volunteer if temporary positions for different jobs open.
Great company that takes care of its employees
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Plano, TexasJune 5, 2013
Pros: watching movies, music etc
Cons: many days are slow with litle customer traffic
For those who love watching movies and listening to music Bose is a great place to work. The demonstration skills of the staff are second to none. Managers are concerned with the development of their staff to help them advance through the company
Great Environment!
Online Traffic Coordinator (Current Employee), Stow, MAJune 2, 2013
Bose is a great place to work with great people and a great productive and collaborative environment.

About Bose

Bose has been making noise in the audio products business for some time. The company is one of the world's leading makers of speakers – Read more