Bose

Bose Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very fast paced environment, managing multiple projects at once
TRAFFIC COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Framingham, MAJune 17, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule, ex: work from home when needed
A typical day is spent juggling over 80+ projects and managing the schedules, workflow and milestones of each team assigned. I learned to multi-task very quickly and jump from project to project, which all run on different timelines, and be able to focus on the project at hand. Management is very supportive and strives to help their direct hires succeed. They immediately elevate issues that need further action to help alleviate the day to day process. My department at Bose is very team oriented and creative, so my co-workers are very much in a team mindset that makes working with them pleasurable and fun. You can always reach out for backup or help and expect quality support. The hardest part of my job is addressing unprogressive client feedback, and curveballs thrown into already scoped projects. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with great creative people and seeing a project through from conception to production.
Great Place to Work
HR Generalist, Human Resources (Contract) (Former Employee), Framingham, MAJune 11, 2014
Bose essence and values weren’t just words written on paper were an integral part of Bose’s work culture, they treated all employees with utmost respect. The best part of working at Bose were the people
fast pace production
Line Worker (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMay 11, 2014
working in every area that is needed, company is a world wide company that provides service all over the world. Everyone do get along well, the best part of job its monday through thursday.
bose job
Electronics Engineer (Current Employee), Tijuana, BCNApril 26, 2014
the labor environment is good and the audio devices we make are so good. You can learn a lot of things relate a electronics device.
Excellent Benefits
Call Center Employee/E-Chat Sales (Current Employee), Framingham, MAApril 21, 2014
The company's benefits are great however, the ability to help employees with bettering their education is very low.
Christmas
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCApril 17, 2014
Pros: the opportunity to win things you made
Cons: i wanted to stay for as long as, god would have allow.
knowing you were where you want to be with great staff, co-workers,learning how to make great product
A great and fun place to work. Best job I have ever had
Bench Technician (Current Employee), Blythewood, SCApril 13, 2014
Pros: great benifits, good work enviornment
Cons: short breaks, pay could be better
Working at Bose is not your typical job. I work in the customer service department repairing circuit boards on all customer owned products. This department is a service the company provides for their customers who experience technical issues with their products. I have learned a vast amount of information pertaining to the electronics field like reading schematics, using troubleshooting equipment and how semiconductors work. We have some of the best management at Bose. Our supervisors and managers ensure that we continuously improve in knowledge and performance.
A very well run company
Inside Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), Westborough, MAApril 9, 2014
Pros: great deals on products
Cons: was mis-lead about the length of job needs
I enjoyed the job, as well as the people I worked with over all a great experience.
Bose Corporation - My Work Experience
Outbound / Inbound Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Westborough, MAApril 8, 2014
Pros: great work environment
In my last Job at Bose Corporation I was involved in several different roles and I worked there for three years. I worked in special projects where I recorded and produced corporate videos for sales meetings. I was also a transition coach where I trained new talent and an Outbound/ Inbound Sales Specialist.
Productive & Fun place.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Patna, BRApril 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
1. Marketing: Planning &implementing activities. Executing these activities to achieve the market share objective.

2. Market Expansion/New Markets: Developing new markets & new areas of business growth looking for business opportunities with the channel partners for more extraction & addressability.

3. People Management: Building a network of working relationship with team & channel partners.

4. Dealer Accounts Reconciliation: Monthly Accounts reconciliation and settlement of pending issues.
Fun, productive, social, interesting work
Acoustic/Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Framingham, MAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: social, good benefits, employee discounts, fun work
Cons: no gym? no complaints really, though the commute from either direction on the pike can be pretty bad.
Bose was the best company I ever worked for. Benefits were great, the workplace was very social and friendly, its easy to move around and there's a cafeteria in every building. The pay was good and the work was very engaging and challenging (for an EE)
A Company excels in building & protecting its unique brand.
Market Development Director/Country Manager (Former Employee), Shanghai, ChinaMarch 26, 2014
In addition to those described for Harman's, not only did I asummed the operational management role, but also asthe Market Development Manager, aka Country Manager, I build the automotive functions (Engineering, Business & Marketing) of Bose's automotive in China.
Sales-specialist (Former Employee), Township of Jackson, NJMarch 17, 2014
Enjoy every day being at work, great product, great management team!
Fun Place
Lead Sales Specialist (Current Employee), White Plains, NYMarch 10, 2014
Very laid back place to work. working at bose we go above and beyond for customers
great time with team driven company
Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCMarch 5, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: layoff
it was a great place to work. I have worked there for 18 years. to bad the company went overseas
Amazing work culture, management
Demonstration Specialist (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMarch 5, 2014
Cons: no weeend offs as it is retail
The way Bose treats its employees is the best, The level of respect you would experience there is worth appreciating. You don't have to worry about job security. There is lot to learn in Bose and you will definitely enjoy what you do at Bose. WORK HARD, PARTY HARDER is the idea of getting into Bose, Bose is the best.
Good team-work
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee), Tijuana MxMarch 4, 2014
Being part of a good team work make you job more enjoyable.
The hardest part was dealing with new employees and suppliers because we paid them the same day at the same time..
The most enjoyable part was being part of a good team and supervised for a person who was super professional and understand the job.
Work culture
Support Technician III (Former Employee), Framingham, MAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, skills gained
Cons: management was inconsistent
There were a lot of skills to be gained through in-job training.
Best. Job. Ever.
Demonstration Specialist (Former Employee), Howell, MIFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, free product, great learning experience
Cons: short breaks, long hours, open some holidays
This was the best, most fun job I've ever had. I had a blast learning about all the wonderful technology that goes into making all that beautiful sound and it was easy to sell because I believed in the product. I had a fantastic team that was more like family to me, the best boss ever, and the company really takes care of its employees with great pay and benefits.
Demanding, fun work atmosphere
Technician III (Current Employee), Framingham MAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: job security
If I was here full time, I certainly wouldn't be looking elsewhere. Hi competition.

About Bose

At Bose, better sound is just the beginning. Learn more about our story of passion and innovation, and explore career opportunities.