Assistant Manager (Indirect Purchase) From Sept 2013 till date
1. Commercial Buyer for FCM Services
2. All Contracts Management & release (i.e Facility, Labor & Manpower, Security, Transportation, Logistics, IT etc)
3. Supplier Leadership:- Negotiation, Lead Business Review and supplier development program.
4. Support other buyers in their consolidated negotiations and supplier management actions Manage Country cross functional team partnership with the Business Owner.
5. Achieving Purchase Targets by identifying & achieving various productivity improvement projects.
Assistant Manager (Project Purchasing & preventive quality planning): From Sept 2008 to Aug 2013
Bosch Limited is the flagship of the Bosch Group subsidiaries in India. Founded in 1951, the company is India’s largest auto component manufacturer and also one of the largest Indo German Company in India.
1. Identifying critical parts / suppliers, developing alternate suppliers ahead of time.
2. Ensuring supplier PPM well within corporation guide lines. Preparation of VQP.
3. Finding out potential suppliers, sending RFQ & getting quotes from suppliers.
4. Analysis of quotes received, making comparisons, locating best cost supplier, negotiation for the price and terms based on zero base costing method.
5. Conducting audit at suppliers along with SDE, finding out strengths, weaknesses and deciding the action plan.
6. Monitoring the development of project, till the time it comes in serial supplies.
7. Price adjustment with suppliers upward / downward based on the raw material price change.
8. Identifying cost saving opportunities. – more...
9. Working on cost saving projects to achieve targeted savings.
10. Identifying critical suppliers, making the strategy for improvement / implementing exit plan. Supplier rationalization.
11. Co ordination of the part Development activities.
12. Project development coordination with design, development, manufacturing & other cross functional departments on global level.
13. Global sourcing from low cost countries or Europe based suppliers with strategic decision making.
14. Process audit & Run & Rate audit at suppliers end. – less