Bosch

Bosch Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company for experienced professionals
SAP -SD Consultant and Business Process Consultant (Current Employee), CoimbatoreJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: advantage of learning german and deal with bosch manufacturing real time problems
Cons: process oriented
No much challenging work for freshers.Very process oriented,need to have loads of patience.
One of the best company's to work for.
Project Trainee (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 11, 2015
Highly dedicated engineers and workers. Very productive and known for innovation.
Lots of variety
Sales Customer Service Intern (Former Employee), Madrid, MDJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great team
Cons: interns were not treated well in terms of contracts and benefits
A typical day would start off with producing the daily sales report fr the previous day and sending this out to al of the sales reps across Spain and Portugal. After doing this I would have a variety of tasks that I would complete during the day which meant that everyday was different. The tasks could range from updating prices and discounts on products on SAP, maintaining records of invoices for each sector of the power tools department, obtaining mobile phones, SIM cards or laptops for members of the department.

Every other month I had to work with the managers of each brand of Power Tools in order to create campaigns for exclusive customers, and every week I had to send out information about the sales of these customers in order to analyse what they were buying.
Good place to enjoy & relax after settling commercially
Assistant Manager - Technical (Current Employee), India - BangaloreJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch, snacks &other benefits as it is manufacturing industry
Cons: pay scale is very less
Some of co-workers are very supportive but not all.
Good management but departmental manager's are not fulfilling the aspirations of young professionals.
All the work load will be put on young/new professionals
Good learnig oportunity.
Field Representative (Former Employee), Biswanath CharialiDecember 24, 2014
It is also a dealer of BOSCH Ltd. They deal bosch products only and giving service in BOSCH fuel injection pump.
Good company
Android Mobile Apps Developer (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CADecember 17, 2014
Good company. Great work environment. management worked well with me. enjoyed working with all the different people. It was a good learning environment.
Robert Bosch - MAU STAFFING
Product Assembler (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCDecember 14, 2014
Pros: very interesting job, i kept very busy and enjoyed the work.
Cons: worked as a temp, no healthcare provided for temps
Worked through MAU Temp agency. Assembled and visually inspected diesel injectors, verified calibrations, checked injector pressure in volume on computer controlled testing machines, worked with various CNC testing equipment in production of injectors. Assembled electronic components and performed inspections on the ABF line.
Project Intern
Intern (Former Employee), IndiaDecember 11, 2014
• Completed project “Reduction in Rejection of GSB Impact Drill Tool”
• Minimized the vibration in GSB drill tool using Six Sigma quality technique
• Examined assembly of tool to understand where productions errors occurred
• Replaced parts of rejected tools to identify cause of vibration
• Conducted multiple tests to determine which parts were the cause for rejection
• Submitted final report of findings to BOSCH Management
Working for Bosch
Operator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCDecember 10, 2014
Working at Bosch was very interesting. You learn different things everyday and was not put on the same job. I would go back and work for Bosch if I moved back to Charleston. Everyone was warm and friendly.
Bosch
Packaging Engineer Co-Op (Current Employee), Anderson, SCDecember 10, 2014
Pros: communication between employees is excelent
Cons: strict policies, paper work reduces productivity
Great Company, Great Employees, Great Atmosphere. Internal Projects are driven by excellent communication and teamwork across all departments. First level managers and upper management very involved in projects. Company goals are laid out clearly and effective management practice is exercised.
Friendly workplace with a great culture and productive job
Intern (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunch, library, adequate rest hours, proper management etc
Bosch as the name states, is mostly male dominant and has sessions at the manufacturing. I had great time working under each functional department- i.e. HR, Finance, Quality, Testing, Manufacturing, Vendor Selection and General Administration. Each department had equivalent good learning and experiences for me. I was helping the managers at each level with their own routine daily work schedule. Despite me being a management student, I got along with other Engineering trainees and really figured out the whole manufacturing process in much detail. I really had an amazing time.
Productive and work life balance
Technical Assistant (Current Employee), Nashik, MHDecember 1, 2014
Good job.
learned many management,technical concepts:
Capital Investment Planning and controlling
Monthly Ordering & fulfilment.
General Administration of the Facility and Record Maintenance.
Nexus certification for custom clearance of import MAE.
ARM (Application for removal of machine) and asset transfer process.
Service entry of bills in SAP.
Working With SAP Material Management Module Activity
Basics of Time Study: Man Machine Chart, Basics of MTM, Work Sampling, Production Cycle Study,
Office Ergonomics.
Great learning experience
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 24, 2014
Learnt many concepts of software development . My first company , great co workers and Managers.
Interesting and productive job,lots of overtime!
Operator/Surface (Former Employee), Anderson, SCNovember 24, 2014
I left my job at Bosch to move back home to AL.to help with my elder mother.
Refreshing environment to work in with cafeteria and workout room.
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Plymouth, MINovember 20, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, cafeteria, company sponsored activities and charities
A typical day would include our ticket system. I would be assigned various tickets for hardware, software, break/fix, installations and provided new hire training sessions.

My co-workers were phenominal to work with and enjoyed the 'team' environment where everyone was able to pitch in or had some knowledge to assist when answers were hard to come by. We were considered your level II support.
Great Place
Human Resources Partner (Current Employee), Charleston, SCNovember 19, 2014
Allowed me to promoted myself through professional development from an hourly operator to a HR Partner.
Purchasing, contract negotiations, bid package development
Senior Buyer (Former Employee), Charleston, SCNovember 6, 2014
Pros: broad range of responsibilities from purchasing to quality
Cons: industry is cyclic and financially tied to economy
- Responsible for spend amounts of $40-$100 million annually
- Responsible for all capital purchases: machinery, equipment, land, building, tooling, material handling, as well as all major contractor projects
- Responsible for all indirect purchasing: packaging, gages, computers, multi functional devices, and all major service agreements; including temporary staffing, facilities maintenance, janitorial, landscaping, security, and the integrated warehouse suppliers
- Responsible for integrated suppliers for finished goods, packaging, and inline sequencing
- Responsible for preparing all “requests for proposals”, performing decision analyses for evaluating all quotes, selecting suppliers and contractors; developing agreements and issuing purchase orders
- Development of Supplier and Contractor Metrics; and Quarterly Reviews to drive supplier continuous improvements and lean practices
- Achievement of $1 -$2.4 million in documented savings annually
- Responsible for developing and implementing over 20 Kaizen improvement ideas
- Responsible for multiple long-term $1,000,000 (+) Supplier/Contractor agreements
- Responsible for working with 300+ suppliers
- Team member and/or team leader for over 18 Bosch Corporate projects for North America
- Purchasing Magazine: All Star Champion for 2006
- Achieved Lifetime Certification in 2008 – Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.)
- Completed Bosch Leadership training (86 hours)
- Completed 309 hours of training: Lean Manufacturing, Lean Design, Lean Processes, Value Stream Mapping, Total Predictive Maintenance; and Safety and Environmental training
- Assistance with Internal Quality Audits for ISO/TS 16949
productive
Production Inspector (Current Employee), Anderson, SCNovember 5, 2014
Pros: long breaks
great places to work
easy work
long breaks
great co workers
good management
Nice place to work, but machine downtime was a major problem
Production Tech II (Former Employee), Sumter, SCNovember 4, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: long work hours
Its was a wonderful place to work, however due to mechanical downtime 8hrs. could turn into 13hrs.
Fun place to work
Strong Negotiator, Flexibility (Former Employee), Charleston, SCNovember 2, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: left for other employment
Enjoyed all the people I worked with, meeting new people. Very challenging at times.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bosch

Robert Bosch LLC is your one-stop shop for German-engineered auto parts, appliances, and power tools. The North American subsidiary – Read more