Bosch

Bosch Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worked in global leader in fuel injection systems.
Plant Controller (Former Employee), Bangalore, Nasik (India) and Charleston (USA)June 22, 2013
Pros: empowerement with accountability
Cons: very stringent formats and processes left little room to use creativity
Graduated from a management graduate to being in the Manager position. Worked in diverse challenging responsibilities in this Company for 13 years.
Exposure to working in different aspects of Finance, Accounting and Costing both at the Plant and at the Corporate level.
Was fortunate to get an opportunity to work in this Company in USA for 2.5 years.
Got – more... excellent opportunity to practice the concept of costing and accounting learnt during masters and CMA in practice.
Very fruitful learning to be part of the strategic management team to estimate the future growth of the Company and help the Management to steer the business to meet the objectives set before the Organisation.
Experience of leading a team of competent professionals. – less
Wonderful experience
Graduate Apprentice (Former Employee), IndiaNovember 3, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: had 1 year contract only
Had a great time in procurement, quality and production areas
Great company
Asst. Planning Manager (Former Employee), 11July 21, 2014
this is the real No 1 Automotive part company. Work/Life balance is great and management respects employees
programmer
Embedded c jobs (Former Employee), Coimbatore, TNJuly 18, 2014
Pros: food accommudation
Cons: long years
i want to work in program engineer........its make me full satisfy in job.......
Worst job I've ever had.
was a Reach Truck Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaJuly 15, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: they want idiots that are easily controlled. bosch rarely hires anyone.
Not only did I get terminated for a miniscule reason, but they show no empathy and if you have had no previous write ups they will fire you regardless. No room for ADVANCEMENT. I not only drove a reach truck cause I was hand picked but when I had my accident that I reported instantaneously, they fired me for not wearing steel toe boots that I left home – more... on accident cause I'm expecting a child on the way and was at a appointment. My sister passed while I worked there, not only did they not believe me but asked for proof. – less
Productive and Confined work
Senior Engineer- Manufacturing (Current Employee), Nashik, MHJuly 9, 2014
Profile is restricted only to discrete element by creating separate entities for a job which requires end to end responsibility

For example by creating different departments for Material Planning,Material Buying (Commercial Part),Vendor Selection , Vendor development,Logistics.
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Fairport, NYJune 22, 2014
This company is great for so many reasons. It has a great work environment, great coworkers and management, great benefits, and so much more.
A very Productive industry to be working for
Project Intern (Former Employee), Jaipur, RJJune 19, 2014
My experience of working in the industry was fantastic. They have a very good staff of people who are very helpful in anything you need. The contributions are well appreciated and rewarded for.
Steady employment, BUT...
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Broadview, Illinois.June 10, 2014
Pros: excellent cafeteria.
Cons: high deductable health plan, difficult work enviornment.
Advanced warehouse work, associates must be able to perform any and all job functions at a moments notice.
Innovative and workplace with joy
Software Engineer (Current Employee), BangaloreMay 27, 2014
Pros: free food
Having good time here and with a good team. Every day you will have something new to learn and basically a product based company, so lot of hardware related stuffs
Clean, nice Plant
Shift Visual Inspector (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 24, 2014
Pick and work a shift that is best for you. Depending on the department you are placed, deternines work schedule. I was a Visual Inspector and I liked it a lot. One thing I did not like was 3rd Shift. I realized it was not for me. Co Workers were very nice people. You would not walk past a person without greeting each other.
Set Up Mechanic (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCMay 21, 2014
One of the best jobs Ive had. Great people, Great work environment. Easy work.
Great
Operator (Former Employee), north charlestonMay 19, 2014
BOSCH was a wonderful experience and i'm glad to have been given the chance to learn something new.
Productive and a fun place to work at.
Product Development Engineer, BOSCH (Former Employee), Stowmarket, United KingdomMay 13, 2014
Pros: everything mentioned above.
Cons: limited work contract
8-5 job with the rare overtime.
Employee welfare. Flexi-time.
Relaxed and very friendly work atmosphere. With pre-set coffee/smoke/lunch breaks (Very thoughtful).
Allowed to express yourself and your ideas and being made to feel important regardless of the position you hold.
Amicable co workers who are always ready to party when you are!
The hardest – more... part of the job is waking up in the morning!!!
Most enjoyable aspect was the work itself, the colleagues and the facilities. – less
Excellent Place To Work
Industrial Engineer Co-op (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMay 11, 2014
Pros: clean environment which is intellectually stimulating
Cons: none that i can think of
I did my co-op experience here for a few years. The people who work there are intelligent and nice. Who wouldn't want to work in Charleston SC
Knowledgeable work place
Intern (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
Excellent place to learn a lot about different parts of a car and engine.
productive
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Pontyclun, WLSApril 28, 2014
Pros: very good money
Cons: same day in day out
I inspected work, from an assembly line, checked for errors and mistakes, made sure, they were corrected, and signed them off, ready for distribution
Fun work place
Team Member (Former Employee), Kentwood, MIApril 22, 2014
Pros: nice cafeteria to eat in plant.
Cons: plant move out of state.
Inspected and packed fuel injectors, worked good with co-workers,we all worked as a team. nothing really hard about the job, management very helpful, nice place to work.
Productive, fun place to work
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCApril 3, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: working hours
Good working environment, clean atmosphere, good benefits.
Excellent working culture in terms of team work. Very high work ethics.
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Homburg, SLMarch 30, 2014
Pros: hi technology processes, opportunity to work with diverse multicultral teams
Cons: conventional management policies
My journey with Bosch Group was amazing. I was given new responsibility and a new challenge every 3 years. I really enjoyed all my roles and was successful in accomplishing the targets given to me. May be that was the reason , my performance was always rewarded with higher responsibility.
The production ramp-up experience gave me opportunity to develop – more... my leadership qualities under pressure and adverse situations. I was able to keep my team motivated especially in crises situation. This rich experience has made me confident to take any critical leadership responsibility in future. Moreover, during this period I could very well integrate myself with my International Partners and I realized my potential to work in diverse international teams. I was not only well acknowledged in professional relationship with my International partners but also was well received by them at personal front and could develop good interpersonal relations with them. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Bosch

Robert Bosch LLC is your one-stop shop for German-engineered auto parts, appliances, and power tools. The North American subsidiary – Read more