Bosch Employee Reviews

Great place to work, but chance of advancement is not great
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 September 2017
Minimal chance of advancing your career, great company ethic and atmosphere though. Overall a great workplace with a majority of nice people.

Employees and management have very little interaction although very approachable and friendly in daily work functions

Best part of the job is the customers, great customer base, very friendly and understanding when issues arise. Daily dealings with customers is second to none. Sales reps and customer service make a great team.
Pros
Customer base
Cons
Not much chance of advancement
Culture at Bosch
Application Engineer (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MI27 March 2017
Bosch is working very hard to make diversity part of our culture due to there is a lot of people working from different countries and cultures is very important at Bosch to work all of us together for an specific goal.

The work environment is very good very friendly and all of us as employees we give a big support to each other to meet our customer's requirements.
Fun workplace
Mechanic Assistant, Shop Clean Up, Oil Changes (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON16 March 2017
Every time I went in, the other staff was always friendly to me & were usually quick to make jokes that always seemed to make me laugh, so working there was educational & fun, I learned a lot about the trade I want to get into
Pros
Good pay
Cons
6 day shifts
Great place to learn and hone your skills.
Quality Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Worcester, UK26 January 2017
Working at Bosch was a good experience. The management encouraged its people to learn and progress. Bosch takes good care of its employees.
However there is too much red tape. Bosch loves to fill forms for everything, the process to get even the simplest things done like get room access or get stationary takes ages. If this doesn't bother you, then you will have a great time at Bosch.
Pros
Good work - personal life balance.
Cons
Bureaucratic, Loves to fill forms for everything.
Enjoyable co-workers. Good atmosphere to work in most days
Customer Service/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 October 2016
Greet employees, Greet any customers, Have our Guests sign in and have them grab a badge. Sort and distribute the reports. Open and answer emails. Distribute mail, prepare courier packages.
Double check banking before it goes to the bank,( I'm the back up to person who prepares the banking when they are away.)
Kept tabs on vocation and sick days for employees.Update MSDS ( Material Safety Document Sheet) Maintain WSIB sheets, Create and maintain employee badges. Create generic badges for maintenance that comes into the building. Keep tabs on rooms and availability - book rooms for meetings. Order food for meetings, help clean meeting rooms. Change greeting on our phone line when needed - e.g. when were closed for statutory holidays etc...
started to help with Accounts Receivable where needed.
Created and maintain Vendors information within the data base.
Called taxi's and Hotels for people that was visiting for meetings over night. Help walk in end user customers in where they could find out products within the market - e.g Lowes, Rona etc... or have the sales person that dealt with that particular product to come and assist with the customer.
Pros
Work functions - dress up in Halloween costumes etc...
Cons
Management need to have more encouragement than discouragement
Excellent Company
CAN stack Devlopment (Current Employee) –  Bangaluru24 May 2016
Working here is best opportunity in automotive embedded field. Good work life balance. Got CAN stack complete responsibility here.
Fun Place to work.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2016
Great learning experience. Fast pace environment, great people to work with, great perks, Working and having fun is important because you are more productive. The days zoomed by and always work to be done. Always helping other peers with work load. All around great place to work.
Pros
Fun place to work with great committed people.
Cons
Can be long hours.
Great work expreince
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
company was great at giving opportunities for personal development and training. they were a very structured and well run company.
7 out of 10
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 March 2016
It was a fun place to work you new what your job consisted of and you went into work and did your job. the job consisted of picking orders and shipping and receiving auto parts and power tools.
Pros
4 10 hour days long weekend every week
Cons
work there 2 years and never got hired.
management of drillbits and holesaw lines
Supervisor (MFO) (Former Employee) –  杭州市27 February 2016
arranging shift works daily
safety checking and training.
5s management.
learnshop arrangement.
quality controlling.
vacation and overtime management.
Pros
gloabal company experince
Cons
n/a
Safe, efficient, productive, and welcoming workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 July 2015
8:30 - 5

-Provided valuable experience in a faced paced logistics based warehouse environment. (SAP) (RF scanner)

-Management was supportive and instilled a great sense of team awareness and cohesiveness within the workplace

-Co-workers were incredibly friendly and welcoming. We were an efficient unit

-Not so physically demanding but some orders exceeded 80 lbs

-Competitive pay rate and holiday pay. Training and benefits available
Pros
Free food and company events
Cons
Long periods of standing
a really nice place to work with
CAE Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hangzhou City, China3 September 2014
daily work includes:

[1] to build up the simulation frame, for example, specifying the mesh quality criteria, methodology for CAE models ;
[2] to train team members in order to let them further understand what differences simulations make and how ;
[3] to perform simulations according to needs of internal customers,
for example, static and dynamic ones ;
The Best Place Ever
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga Ontario26 August 2013
My day started at 8:0'Clock and after taking off the Night Service the switchboard came alive, covering 3 Divisions. My job had a daily routine and I soon learned to prioritize my time. The management gave me space to set my own goals to accomplish my day and my relief Receptionist had the same work ethics as my self so there was no set backs in the transition.
At 4:0'clock, I left knowing my days jobs were completed and after leaving the Reception with my co-worker it would be in order for the start of the next day.
The most enjoyable part of the job was arriving and starting my day.
The hardest part of the job was saying Goodbye..I was laid off due to seniority.
Pros
Celebration of Holidays with Staff Functions
Cons
Contract Position
it is a fun place to work.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 August 2012
the hardest part of this job is nothing i had good time at this job but i had to leave because i want to go in the health flied.
it is a fun place to work.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 August 2012
the hardest part of this job is when they told us they were going to close down.
Great bit of fun, learning about tools and dealing with the public.
Tool demonstrator. (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 June 2012
I was a tool demonstrator for the company, I would take the tools supplied by the company and set up a various hardware supply stores to demonstrate the proper and safe usage of our tools. I would quite often assist the company sales team in selling our line of tools
Pros
free tools to use and interacting with the public
Cons
only part-time job (6 hours per week)