Interesting and Challenging - Never a boring day.
The job is System Design and Integration - from concept to completion taking the following path:
- Applications are reviewed with the customer and application scope is defined.
- Conceptual designs are presented and approved prior to development.
- Necessary components are selected and sourced along customer guidelines.
- Electrical design is begun and programming structure is defined for necessary coding.
- At customer design approval, purchasing begins and manufacturing is scheduled.
- Programming and designs are finalized where commissioning and acceptance testing begins (locally or on-site).
- Happy customer sign-off, then back to the beginning of a new project.