Bosch Rexroth is hiring a Repair Technician to provide support to the repair group team members and the repair group as a whole. This includes assisting with logistical and technical aspects of repairs as well as safety, maintenance, and cleanliness of the area assigned.
- Strip and inspect components for both repair jobs and warranty considerations, assess and report on the condition of product returned for repair and warranty consideration, and formulate a hypothesis as to possible cause of failure.
- Assemble products in accordance to factory procedures and specifications, and function test product as required using procedures and specifications.
- Follow instructions and regulations for fire, safety and risk avoidance, and observe instructions and regulations relating to environmental protection when carrying out assigned duties.
- Maintain equipment and repair shop, and ensure cleanliness and organization of work area and repair shop.
- Work harmoniously with fellow members of Bosch Rexroth; assist in process improvement.
- Operate with confidence, and minimal supervision.
- Work as a team member and a role model for all staff and maintain a professional appearance.
- Work overtime as required to support customer commitments.
- College Diploma in Mechanical Technology or Fluid Power Technology.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience (or equivalent).
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Experience in shop and field service of hydraulic industrial and mobile products.
- System Troubleshooting and Reporting experience.
- Experience with tow motor operation and safety, overhead crane operation and rigging.
- Proficient in Windows and MS Office.
- Good communication and listening skills.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Bosch Rexroth AG (part of the Bosch Group) is one of the world’s leading specialists of drive and control technologies serving...