Bosch Rexroth AG

Bosch Rexroth AG Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Flexible working environment and great staff
Mechanical Engineering Technology Internship (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MIJune 30, 2014
As an intern, a typical day could be anything from doing basic stock inventory to the final production and shipping. Other tasks include; computer skills, filing, system updates all the way up to traveling to on-site locations to determine updates or errors within a system.
Among learning of all the different departments within such a corporation was – more... amazing, but when it came to such a big company even a small task can be difficult to communicate between departments especially getting a time set for each one to be able to make a meeting. Also, the long distance communication between different branches makes the digital interface very advanced especially with presentations over multiple digital phone connections between different states and other countries.
All in all, it is a great place to work and gain experience into the multiple facets the company has to offer even within one department. As well as, working with different types of people across great spans of distance. – less
Great Friendly Workers, Plenty of Overtime,
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, SCMay 17, 2014
Pros: paid lunches, plenty of overtime, great people to work with.
Cons: average management, 8 hour shifts have no social life.
This is your average manufacturing facility. Could use better Management and a few other things. However, all in all not that bad of a place to work.
Safe Work Environment.
Assembler/Tester (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 12, 2014
Pros: enough breaks
Cons: not paid for lunch
Bosch Rexroth is a good company to work for. I enjoy working on an assembly line for the fast pace work. Also having the challenge of doing a certain amount of valves to assemble in one shift. I also enjoy working with a team. We all work together to ensure that we get the job done correctly. I would say the hardest part of the job is the consistency. – more... Just making sure that you keep up the speed and always try to hit your goal number for that day. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people that I get to work with every day. Bosch Rexroth has a very organized and respectful management team. I learned how to assemble and test hydraulic vales. Also I learned how to work with a team. – less
warehouse
Receiving Lead (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Manufacturer of flexible automation equipment, fluid power, hydraulics and industrial controls.
Position: Receiving Lead
 Assist in running daily operations of incoming freight, such as UPS, Fed Ex, sea containers, air freight, pick/pack orders use rf scanner
 Utilize cherry picker when needed,
 Enter purchase orders into data base using computer – more... programs, cycle counting, and inventory,
 Exemplary customer service inbound/ outbound calls, placing orders and directing customers to specific departments. – less
Average workplace
Warehouse Attendant (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 4, 2014
Cons: some employees were hard to handle
The job itself was a good job and had great hours. I was able to learn how to use different types of heavy machinery, and also the in and outs of product movement inside of a warehouse. My co-workers were a good group of guys to be around for the most part.
ok
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 1, 2014
goood job but not allways work depending where your at but its a great job if your in the write department
Challenging job!!
Engineer of application software (Former Employee), JAPANJanuary 27, 2014
To control hydraulic system, you would be required Hydraulic, Electrical, Programming and Control knowledge. It would be tough, but really challenging job for you.
Provided a good start up
Office Executive (Accounts) (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, IndiaDecember 2, 2013
Pros: good work culture, clean infrastructure
Cons: low salary
At Bosch Rexroth (India) Ltd., I had my first Job as Purchase Bill passing Officer (Inland and Import). The company has implemented SAP modules for each department. Over there initially I was associated to SAP implementation team where I learned how all the data based on Excel Sheets are uploaded in SAP modules. Co-workers was supportive. Most enjoyable – more... time there was lunch time as we had a staff canteen and we use to have lunch to gather. – less
put hydralic parts together
Machine operator (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PaNovember 12, 2013
Pros: gave uniforms to wear.
Cons: we had healthcare and breaks
We put hydralic Housing for farm equipment. Iworked on an assemble line and also, I worked on a test stand to make sure the parts were complete
ok great pay
Material Handler/Forklift operator (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PANovember 9, 2013
pays well not very diverse,not enough order among employees not well organized
Progressive company, with good leadership.
Buyer/Planner (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, SCOctober 5, 2013
I have enjoyed working for Bosch Rexroth and have nothing negative to say about my time there. Strong management that supported the team environment.
Fast work environment
ASSEMBLER/TESTER (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PASeptember 16, 2013
Pros: good custumer prtfolio
Cons: no tier levels in place
Fast work pace. Potential to advance and fast learning,
Open communication and ideas are heard.
fun and friendly people to be around
painter (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: fun envierment to work in
fast pace work place where i had a lot of work and no down time
fun and friendly people to work with who would help with anything

the managers would bend over backwords to help with what ever they can

hardest part of the job would be the preaping of the valves motors and pumps
Procument of direct Material
Direct material Procurement, Inventory Managment (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 16, 2013
1) NA
2) Progess fastly
3) MAnagement -supportness
4) Team building co worker
5) Crisis managament
6) reaching target
ok
Receiving Lead (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJuly 9, 2013
not bad good pay , good place to work everyone is nice there hours are good
good learning process
Assembler/Tester (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAJune 21, 2013
It was a good opportunity to learn about hydraulics and a management side of work too. I cant really say much good about it though, the management is very poor. They care more about themselves, everybody, and everything else, besides the employees that keep the place running. There are no way to move up in the company unless you take classes and those – more... go to paying customers first. There is no room for advancement and can be making the same salary for years that you started with. – less
Avoid at all costs
Machinist (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, South CarolinaJune 12, 2013
Pros: dental insurance, pay
Cons: managers, supervisors, working conditions, 12hr shifts.
The pay is the only good part about the facility. Management has no idea what they are doing, they don't even come out of the offices to look st the floor. They LADY in charge of HR only wants to fire people. The machining supervisors are not even Machinist O they don't even understand what a Machinist says. Facility is dangerous 3rd worst in North – more... America out of every bosch facility.

Benefit are good and bad. Health insuranceis horrible. Dental is extremely good tho.

Though a company of this size would have there act together but I was proven wrong.

Training is not existent, don't think they know what training is. – less
Very political place to work for. Biased management
CSR (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2013
Pros: financial rewards / manufacturing facility
Cons: temps remain temps
Learned new skills through awesome coworkers,

hardest part: management did not appreciate personal achievment and focused on personal likes and dislikes
Decent pay
Team leader (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, SCFebruary 3, 2013
A typical day at work is twelve hours long. Managers do not necessarily understand the area they are over or the issues in the area. The hardest part about the job is how unorganized the place is.
The people made the job
IT Technician (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 30, 2013
Cons: healthcare change
co-workers were the best
the hardest part of the job was trying to get the right access to complete the job

1 2 3