Booster Juice Employee Reviews

Fantastic place to work
Supervisor/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 November 2016
Typical day of work includes a lot of smoothie making!

Management is understanding and flexible with schedule making.

Co-workers basically feel like family.
Pros
Free smoothie every shift, great co-workers
Cons
Don't receive many raises
Clean bright work place
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 May 2016
A typical day at work would be to make sure all morning shift task are completed before I am to start my tasks which would be, making wraps, stocking fruits/juices/milks etc. . I learn how to be more efficient and faster every day at my job. Cleaning happens as I go. The hardest part of my job is that I have worked there for 9 months with no raise and most days i get no breaks to eat and am over worked. the most enjoyable part of my job is making quality smoothies and giving great costumer service.
Pros
quality smoothies
Cons
over worked, little pay
Fast-paced, Customer Service, Team Building
Head Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sylvan Lake, AB21 September 2016
Working at a Booster Juice is a fast-paced environment where I deal with customers on a regular basis. I have learned many things on the job of which has increased my personal and professional skills immensely. I have obtained many skills since working at Booster Juice; some of which are: time-management, team-building, customer service, opening and closing duties, training responsibilities and some clerical work.
Pros
Great Hours, Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Not enough money
Good experience and learned healthy smoothies recipes
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Matheson, ON27 September 2016
It is fun working at Booster Juice, and meeting different people who are yearning for healthy foods. I became knowledgeable of different healthy recipes of smoothies that are good for specific needs of people such as indigestion, detoxification and lot more.
Pros
free smoothie every shift
Cons
working long hours
Fun place to work, very great company to work for
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC6 November 2016
Awsome management, exiting to learn how to make the smoothies and sandwiches, easy till to work, I loved working with the staff their and met new friends, it was very busy so the days went buy fast that's what I like always doing something productive
Pros
10% discount
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun Fast Paced
Smoothie Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 September 2016
Great Location , fast paced and challenging.. team building atmosphere when coming into work co-workers were always friendly, production is key to serve orders in less than two minutes.
could be challenging which was great, management was friendly and none boss like, yet respectable and relateable. flexable.
Energetic and fun Work environment
Smoothie Maker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 October 2016
Great people to work with, very clean and well thought out, great management and a fun and upbeat environment all the time!
Pros
Cons
nothing
It was a fantastic place to work, with amazing co workers.
Smoothie Maker (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC12 August 2016
A typical day at work for me consisted of opening the store, preparing all the food, making customers smoothies, as well as completing a daily checklist. I learned a lot about how to accommodate customers needs, wants, allergies, and much more. I thought the manager was fantastic, very kind and easy to work with. I loved all of my co-workers, we got along fantastically and all worked very well together. The hardest part of the job for me was working alone at the beginning of the lunch rush. It was often so busy that all of the blenders would be used up, but I had to keep making smoothies and washing the blenders in between orders. The rush would stay that way for about 30 minutes. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was getting to know the customers, the regulars.
Pros
Free smoothie every shift
Cons
long, tiring shifts
Amazing
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Westbank, BC14 October 2016
Could not have been more thankful for that job! The owners and the managers were like family. If you want a fun fast paced job but dont mind making minimum wage than this is a job for you.
Pros
Amazing Management, Fast Paced, Physical
BoosterJuice
Smoothie Creator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 February 2016
A typical day at Booster Juice, is a really quick shift, its always busy, always meeting new people, what you learn from working at Booster Juice is the cash, management, how to make the smoothies. The co-workers are amazing, never giving you a hard time, the most enjoyable part of the job was the costumers and the employees, such a happy environment
Pros
Employees and free booster juice
Cons
Good co-workers, busy work.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 September 2016
There's always something to keep you busy even when there aren't any costumers. Good co-workers. The manager is nice but is unfortunately inconsistent and doesn't always have the greatest follow through. The work it self is a lot to learn but easy to do once you memorize the recipes.
Pros
1 free smoothie per shift, discounts on most items.
Cons
Week to week scheduling, inconsistency in when you receive the next weeks schedule.
Workers are treated quite poorly
Part time worker (Former Employee) –  Princeton, BC1 November 2016
The owner of this particular booster juice treats his workers quite poorly, he yells and argues with customers and employees and has, on several occasions, sent workers home crying. The job itself was quite enjoyable when not in the presence of the owner
Pros
Flexible hours, interesting
Cons
Rude boss
Fun Relaxed Place to Work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 May 2016
A typical day at work is quite relaxed, management is getting better and things are becoming more organized. Most co-workers are great to work with. Most enjoyable part is the working with awesome people and the regulars who come in.
Booster Juice
Assistant Manger (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON5 April 2016
Booster Juice is a great place to work the staff and the management is great there. I learned a lot on time management and working with other people in a fast pace environment. I loved dealing with the customers and making to smoothies. I also found the more experience I got the more I love to do the paperwork end of things as well like doing the ordering and doing the deposits.
Pros
free smoothie with every shift
Cons
working on your own at night
Co-worker were very fun and enjoyable
Cashier (Former Employee) –  YVR Airport3 February 2016
I would come to the store and then sign in. After that I would go straight to work. That being making smoothies, taking orders, giving small talk to costumers and making wraps/paninis.

What I learned was, everything about your job can being nice including costumers but if you are not satisfied by the management of the store you cannot truly enjoy your time there. I would also say the management was the hardest part of this job.

On the other hand, the most enjoyable part was my coworkers. They were the only reason why I stayed so long. The co-workers there treated me respectfully and I shared a lot of wonderful memories with them.
Pros
Free Smoothies and Nice Co-Workers.
Fast paced and energetic
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 September 2016
Fat paced at rush hours, I've learned that I could move faster than I thought and to always be thinking about what is next to do.I think the managers and co-workers are wonderful and kind people.I would not say there was really a hard part just that the job was part time /seasonal and I enjoyed everybit of it
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
short hours
I loved working here!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 November 2016
I really loved working at Booster Juice. Great staff & customers. Fun working environment. One of the best jobs I've ever had.
Pros
fun, healthy, great staff & customers, work days fly by
Cons
Low pay
Fast Paced and Hardworking environment
Part time supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 September 2016
Working at booster juice is a great way to learn how to work under pressure and how to deal with customers. Generally friendly environment with lots of motivation.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Odd hours/inconsistent shifts
NOT fun to work for owners
Manager\Smoothie Maker (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC13 June 2016
Hello, I have worked for Booster Juice for over 2 years now and just recently quit. I quit because the owners that "run" the store are extremely hard to deal with and would make my shift not fun to work! I strongly recommend looking elsewhere unless you reeeally need a job! It is NOT fun to work somewhere where your constantly scared or uncomfertable of the owners when they come in.
Cons
Rude Owners
Food prep,cash, customer service
Cashier and food prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 September 2016
The Job itself was fun and rewarding but poorly managed by the owner. The coworkers were great and so was the customer service experience. It taught me a lot about being able to prioritize task and work in a fast pace environment.