Booster Juice Employee Reviews

Doesn't care about employees
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC21 December 2016
I didn't mind working at Booster juice as my coworkers were all wonderful people, however this company is a corporate hole like any other. They have no regard for their employees and focus solely on the bottom line. My location would have girls as young as 16 working for hours, alone, in an undesirable and high risk area of town (our store had been robbed numerous times). In addition to this, I genuinely believe the emergency button in our store was nonfunctional as it looked extremely outdated and was aggressively jostled and bumped on numerous occasions without any consequences. I'm also inclined to think this as their lack of care for our well being was demonstrated by our stores abysmal first aid kit (if you could even call it a first aid kit) which consisted of a half full box of dollar store band aids and a broken, expired tube of antiseptic cream.
Fun work environment
Smoothie Artist & Cashier (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON14 December 2016
Every day working at booster juice is a fun and new experience. Each customer that comes in just always makes the shift better. I think the hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the orders when the store is busy as it can get stressful at times but when working with a team it is easy to get the task done.
Pros
Flexible hours, Free smoothies every shift
Cons
Not enough training
Fun workplace with a great environment filled with family oriented people.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC2 December 2016
A typical day at work consists of making different smoothies and preparing all the necessary food ingredients to make all the food that is being sold. I have learn a better way to time manage my day as it is normally on the use side at work. The hardest part would be memorizing all the recipes that go into the smoothies and maintaining a fast speed.
I loved working here!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 November 2016
I really loved working at Booster Juice. Great staff & customers. Fun working environment. One of the best jobs I've ever had.
Pros
fun, healthy, great staff & customers, work days fly by
Cons
Low pay
Fantastic place to work
Supervisor/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 November 2016
Typical day of work includes a lot of smoothie making!

Management is understanding and flexible with schedule making.

Co-workers basically feel like family.
Pros
Free smoothie every shift, great co-workers
Cons
Don't receive many raises
Fun place to work, very great company to work for
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC6 November 2016
Awsome management, exiting to learn how to make the smoothies and sandwiches, easy till to work, I loved working with the staff their and met new friends, it was very busy so the days went buy fast that's what I like always doing something productive
Pros
10% discount
Cons
Not enough hours
Workers are treated quite poorly
Part time worker (Former Employee) –  Princeton, BC1 November 2016
The owner of this particular booster juice treats his workers quite poorly, he yells and argues with customers and employees and has, on several occasions, sent workers home crying. The job itself was quite enjoyable when not in the presence of the owner
Pros
Flexible hours, interesting
Cons
Rude boss
Amazing
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Westbank, BC14 October 2016
Could not have been more thankful for that job! The owners and the managers were like family. If you want a fun fast paced job but dont mind making minimum wage than this is a job for you.
Pros
Amazing Management, Fast Paced, Physical
Energetic and fun Work environment
Smoothie Maker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 October 2016
Great people to work with, very clean and well thought out, great management and a fun and upbeat environment all the time!
Pros
Cons
nothing
Good experience and learned healthy smoothies recipes
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Matheson, ON27 September 2016
It is fun working at Booster Juice, and meeting different people who are yearning for healthy foods. I became knowledgeable of different healthy recipes of smoothies that are good for specific needs of people such as indigestion, detoxification and lot more.
Pros
free smoothie every shift
Cons
working long hours
Fast Paced and Hardworking environment
Part time supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 September 2016
Working at booster juice is a great way to learn how to work under pressure and how to deal with customers. Generally friendly environment with lots of motivation.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Odd hours/inconsistent shifts
Fast-paced, Customer Service, Team Building
Head Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sylvan Lake, AB21 September 2016
Working at a Booster Juice is a fast-paced environment where I deal with customers on a regular basis. I have learned many things on the job of which has increased my personal and professional skills immensely. I have obtained many skills since working at Booster Juice; some of which are: time-management, team-building, customer service, opening and closing duties, training responsibilities and some clerical work.
Pros
Great Hours, Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Not enough money
Fun Fast Paced
Smoothie Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 September 2016
Great Location , fast paced and challenging.. team building atmosphere when coming into work co-workers were always friendly, production is key to serve orders in less than two minutes.
could be challenging which was great, management was friendly and none boss like, yet respectable and relateable. flexable.
Good co-workers, busy work.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 September 2016
There's always something to keep you busy even when there aren't any costumers. Good co-workers. The manager is nice but is unfortunately inconsistent and doesn't always have the greatest follow through. The work it self is a lot to learn but easy to do once you memorize the recipes.
Pros
1 free smoothie per shift, discounts on most items.
Cons
Week to week scheduling, inconsistency in when you receive the next weeks schedule.
Fast paced and energetic
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 September 2016
Fat paced at rush hours, I've learned that I could move faster than I thought and to always be thinking about what is next to do.I think the managers and co-workers are wonderful and kind people.I would not say there was really a hard part just that the job was part time /seasonal and I enjoyed everybit of it
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
short hours
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 September 2016
Met new people daily, always kind with new costumers, when I had any questions always asked somebody to help me. Hardest part of the job has to be remembering all the recipes and the rushes at the beginning.
Pros
free booster juice
Cons
no breaks
Food prep,cash, customer service
Cashier and food prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 September 2016
The Job itself was fun and rewarding but poorly managed by the owner. The coworkers were great and so was the customer service experience. It taught me a lot about being able to prioritize task and work in a fast pace environment.
Fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB29 August 2016
Had a great time working here. I definitely got great experience in my year and a bit of employment. I loved advancing in my skills while working here. Had wonderful relationships with my employee's.
It was a fantastic place to work, with amazing co workers.
Smoothie Maker (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC12 August 2016
A typical day at work for me consisted of opening the store, preparing all the food, making customers smoothies, as well as completing a daily checklist. I learned a lot about how to accommodate customers needs, wants, allergies, and much more. I thought the manager was fantastic, very kind and easy to work with. I loved all of my co-workers, we got along fantastically and all worked very well together. The hardest part of the job for me was working alone at the beginning of the lunch rush. It was often so busy that all of the blenders would be used up, but I had to keep making smoothies and washing the blenders in between orders. The rush would stay that way for about 30 minutes. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was getting to know the customers, the regulars.
Pros
Free smoothie every shift
Cons
long, tiring shifts
relaxed work place where you can go on your phone
Barista (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 August 2016
not very difficult
a lot of time spend alone
hardest part of the job is working a rush when you are alone
co works or customers are the most fun part of the job
Pros
not strict at all
Cons
working alone a lot