Booster Juice Employee Reviews

Amazing work environment and amazing customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Surrey, BC19 June 2017
I love working here maybe because of the location its at but working at booster juice has made me actually like working customer service and i look forward to going to work everyday, this could also be because I love the staff and managers.
Pros
Free smoothies
fun workplace
Smoothie Specialist (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB18 June 2017
i like working with this job.I'm enjoying to make lots of smoothies and juices. The food like wraps, panini, and qeusidilla are very good. My workmates are nice and good people too.
Pros
free smoothies every shift
Cons
nothing
did not get paid properly
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Alberta13 June 2017
the owner refuses to pay employees on time. the employees were wonderful. management was rude, broke the law, and did not care about their employees at all.
Great job
Smoothie Maker (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB8 June 2017
I would normally work around 5 hours. Take customers orders, prepare the drinks, clean the blenders. I would occasionally work alone, and close the store alone as well. When closing I had to clean machines, mop, sweep, and more.
Pros
free smoothies
Fun place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC30 May 2017
It has a nice working environment, good management, fun staff and a nice location, the tips are good.................................... .............
Not a Positive Environment
Franchise Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON24 May 2017
Was hired as a franchise business consultant. Didn't receive proper training or support for the job. made multiple pleas for support and all were ignored. Head office constantly argued with each other and I would receive conflicting direction from their Toronto and Edmonton offices. They underpay and over work their part time staff which leads to a very negative work environment. They seem to only care about their franchise locations and tend to ignore their corporately owned properties.
Pros
Pay for milege
Cons
Work Life Balance
Fun workplace
Cashier and Drink/ Food Preparation (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 May 2017
Great Place to work
Booster Juice (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB14 May 2017
Worked at Booster Juice while attending high school and loved my job. Fun place to work, and I learned lots of useful experience. Enjoyed being able to memorize the many different items on the menu and being able to connect with many different customers.
Good place to work.
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB11 May 2017
Prepared smoothies and food - fast paced. Learned about different fruits, vegetables, vitamins and how you benefit from them. Management taught you well and was always positive. Enjoyed the fast paced environment.
Fun workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB6 May 2017
I have learned many new things in Booster Juice like how to tackle with customers and many more .Moreover,different skills i have learned from there which will definately helpful in my further work life.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Enjoyed working with fruits and co-workers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 May 2017
Sign in teller machine then served customers by making smoothies in different varieties, sometimes five smoothies at once. Most of the time, if we're not making smoothies, we make sure all stations are sanitized.
not good
Smoothie maker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON3 May 2017
not a very good place to work. very poor management and doesn't schedule work shifts properly and does not pay on time. although a very very very easy job
Good place to work if you are under the age of 21
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK27 April 2017
Needs a better management team. There is no structure, everything is unorganized and chaotic. Fast paced in the summer time, makes the days go by fast. Goof job to have for students.
Pros
Free lunch, easy to get time off, slack
Cons
Unprofessional bosses, no room for raises, not much room for advancement
Very sexist and racist place to work
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB24 April 2017
I was not treated as an equal with the other employees, though i had the most experience. The manager was racist and very sexist. Men were paid more just for the simple fact that they are men.
Fun job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Salmon Arm, BC20 April 2017
Booster juice was a great environment, however it had a lot of strange rules and management was not very nice. But there is a new management in place now.
Pros
Free smoothie
Cons
rude customers
Good experience at an initial level.
Sales Employee (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 April 2017
How to handle many customers at a time.
Importance of customer satisfaction.
How to deal with customers who came back with some problem.
How to convience customers if they seems something wrong.
Fun fast-paced environment
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 April 2017
Great place to work. Lots of interaction with customers. Learned a lot about management such as inventory management, human resources management, staffing, forecasting, and IT.
Fun work environment!
Food Counter Attendant/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB6 April 2017
Very flexible with school hours and commitments. the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. The work environment was laid back, but everything had the capability of getting done!
Not too enjoyable
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON26 March 2017
A lot of the people that worked there where nice but the manager was rude and didn't consider schedules at all. I had to miss hockey for work multiple times and some other employees had to miss important things in their lives.
Pros
Free Juice While on Shift
Cons
No specific Break time
Perfect with Professional environment.
ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2017
It is beautiful place for juniors to keep step in corporate world. It will teach you all things of all area, rather than just focusing on single area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Booster Juice. Our community is ready to answer.