Booster Juice Employee Reviews in Canada

It was a fantastic place to work, with amazing co workers.
Smoothie Maker (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCAugust 12, 2016
A typical day at work for me consisted of opening the store, preparing all the food, making customers smoothies, as well as completing a daily checklist. I learned a lot about how to accommodate customers needs, wants, allergies, and much more. I thought the manager was fantastic, very kind and easy to work with. I loved all of my co-workers, we got along fantastically and all worked very well together. The hardest part of the job for me was working alone at the beginning of the lunch rush. It was often so busy that all of the blenders would be used up, but I had to keep making smoothies and washing the blenders in between orders. The rush would stay that way for about 30 minutes. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was getting to know the customers, the regulars.
Pros
Free smoothie every shift
Cons
long, tiring shifts
Enjoyable upbeat place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 28, 2016
Standard day was either opening and closing, prep work, cleaning and cashier. Taking in delivery's few time a week. Staff was easy to work with.
Pros
Discounts
productive and safe work place with great friendly staff
smoothie master (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJuly 9, 2016
over all it was a pretty good work place, good experience, if I could of stayed I would have but had to leave for personal reasons. amazing staff.
Pros
good pay, and free smoothies on shift.
Cons
not always having something to do.
NOT fun to work for owners
Manager\Smoothie Maker (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCJune 13, 2016
Hello, I have worked for Booster Juice for over 2 years now and just recently quit. I quit because the owners that "run" the store are extremely hard to deal with and would make my shift not fun to work! I strongly recommend looking elsewhere unless you reeeally need a job! It is NOT fun to work somewhere where your constantly scared or uncomfertable of the owners when they come in.
Cons
Rude Owners
Clean bright work place
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCMay 4, 2016
A typical day at work would be to make sure all morning shift task are completed before I am to start my tasks which would be, making wraps, stocking fruits/juices/milks etc. . I learn how to be more efficient and faster every day at my job. Cleaning happens as I go. The hardest part of my job is that I have worked there for 9 months with no raise and most days i get no breaks to eat and am over worked. the most enjoyable part of my job is making quality smoothies and giving great costumer service.
Pros
quality smoothies
Cons
over worked, little pay
Great time
Cashier Clerk, Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 3, 2016
good staffing
fair hours and good pay
transportation sometimes sucked
manager was easy to get along with and easy to talk to
Fun Relaxed Place to Work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 3, 2016
A typical day at work is quite relaxed, management is getting better and things are becoming more organized. Most co-workers are great to work with. Most enjoyable part is the working with awesome people and the regulars who come in.
Awesome job, perfect for students
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Stittsville, ONApril 25, 2016
Best highschool/university student job out there. Always working with awesome team members and great managers. sometimes you might not get a break on your shift but the trade off for the flexibility during the shift is well worth it. By far my favorite job.
Pros
free smoothie with each shift, flexible hours, ability to study so long as your work is done
Cons
can get crazy busy during summer, might not get break if not scheduled
horrible place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 24, 2016
customers can be rude
the place is unclean
workers are pressured into not taking breaks
tips are not distributed but is taken by the store owner/manager
store manager/owner does not help but sleeps in the back
wonderful place
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 16, 2016
My review about booster juice is that they do give you major responsibility and challenge your drive especially in the summer.
Friendly workers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Camrose, ABApril 16, 2016
The manager and the rest of the workers are willingly to work and help. I learned new things in the line of job that helped me in my day to day activities.
Fun and Friendly Work Place
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 10, 2016
Working at booster juice was great experience. Located in University made my customer service experience really great.
positive atmostphere
Cashier/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milton, ONApril 9, 2016
Booster Juice was a very healthy happy place. everything that is used is healthy in someway, promote healthy living and being happy.
Booster Juice
Assistant Manger (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ONApril 5, 2016
Booster Juice is a great place to work the staff and the management is great there. I learned a lot on time management and working with other people in a fast pace environment. I loved dealing with the customers and making to smoothies. I also found the more experience I got the more I love to do the paperwork end of things as well like doing the ordering and doing the deposits.
Pros
free smoothie with every shift
Cons
working on your own at night
Bad management
Booster juice - Server and crew trainer (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCMarch 31, 2016
Management is a 19 year old junkie who does inappropriate stuff with employees and never takes charge, she is very young and is very gossipy that she like to start fights.
Pros
free smoothies on shift
Cons
terrible management
Great place
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee) –  Conception Bay South, NLMarch 30, 2016
Its a great place to work, its not busy so it is easy to learn everything without being overwhelmed.
The boss is a great guy, will give you the time you need off without hesitation.
Co-workers are great.
Boss also owns another location so you might have to work there for a shift every now and then. Won't make you if you don't want to.
Pros
Not as busy so you can do a lot of cleaning and making sure everything is up to date, Get thetime you want off.
Cons
Where we weren't busy we would work by ourselves.
company amazing. branch not so amazing
Server (Current Employee) –  Duncan, BCMarch 23, 2016
love the girls that work there
not the management
only 5 hour shifts
not enough people motivating you, only put down
company is amazing. management not so amazing
Pros
free juice
Cons
short hours
not good management
smoothie maker (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SKMarch 16, 2016
As a young person working there and it being my first job I did not feel comfortable with how management handled certain situations. I felt like I was to complete jobs in which was not expected of me at first.
fun atmosphere and nice people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 4, 2016
every morning we take out the fresh fruits out of the box that is delivered on that day. learning how to make healthy drinks is one of the things that i learned while i worked at booster juice. the hardest part of of the job is serving people during the summer time. the most enjoyable part of this job is meeting new people.
Good Job
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ONMarch 3, 2016
Good job and good environment. Get rewarded for hard work, which I like as well. Looking forward to new experiences at Booster Juice.