Booster Juice

Booster Juice Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun environment with great people
Customer Service (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 28, 2015
Working at the bombers stadium through booster juice was a fun experience! It gave a different experience with different kinds of customers and taught how to deal with their issues efficiently.
Fun environment to work in
Full Time Employee (Former Employee), Airdrie, ABMay 6, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Booster Juice and would recommend it to everyone who enjoys fast paced work as well as an overall fun environment.
learning Journey at Booster Juice
Store Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 6, 2015
- I projected good Customer Service skills as interacted with more than 40 people a day
- Proven management skills as was able to make the work environment effective and friendly
Understaffed with short hours, with unreasonable expectations
Server (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BCMay 6, 2015
Pros: Free Smoothie after 4 hours, and tips
Cons: Short hours, minimum wage.
Expectations that a part time job would be the biggest priority for full time students is unfair.

Hours were maximum 5 hours long so that you would not be given a break. Hours were not long enough to make a decent income.

Active job, sadly though you stand on your feet for the entire shift that leads to a sore body.

Communication is poor between worker and employer.

Good work environment within other servers, just not franchise owners.
Great High School Job
Night Supervisor (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABApril 28, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people, Free smoothie per shift and food per 5 hour+ shiffts
Cons: Very busy one day, dead the next.
Easy to manage with attending school. Non-stress environment, very friendly. Great to learn customer service and experience.
Fun workplace with good staff and awesome customers
Barista (Current Employee), OttawaApril 13, 2015
My employer would tell me of any changes in merchandise, sales and schedule. After being briefed I would start on cash, preparing juice, blending juice, or in the dish pit. We would rotated as a team to make sure no one was always doing the same thing all the time.

The management of the store in very efficient. The manager was great with flexibility for hours and fairness between staff.

My coworkers made the job worth it because they would help the day go by faster by always having a smile on their face and working together to get through rushes.
quick, but friendly.
Counter attendant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 21, 2015
Pros: free lunch, nice, respectful people, great management.
Cons: extremely fast-paced.
very fast paced, but the people and co-workers are very friendly and productive. you can be sure that someone is always there to help if you are stumped. also a very safe work place with easy-to-use machines and equipment.
Productive and a busy work environment
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga - ONMarch 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches- its in a univeristy
Cons: long hours and alot of pay deduction (besides taxes)
A typical day at work starts by 4PM after school, being organized is key to manage the store. I have learned time management , and getting the work done the way it is required. I am very good with working in a team if required, I tend to build good/professional relations with my co-workers. The enjoyable part of the job is to meet new people, make short conversations with customers.
Booster juice
STORE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 26, 2015
Booster Juice is a friendly and good learning environment. There is always good team work in which the staff and management delivers the best and quality products to customers with friendly, fast and very accommodating service.
There is always a good life-work balance and have great respect with each other.
Fun and Exciting
Cashier/ Food Counter Attendent (Former Employee), Fort Saskatchewan, ABFebruary 22, 2015
Working at Booster Juice was a great time.It is a dun environment to be in. I was always learning something new while working there.
Not a fun workplace but quite productive
part-time cashier (Current Employee), Woodbridge, ENGFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: free smoothie at end of your shift
Cons: inflexible schedules
A typical day at work would be:
1. open or close the store
2.check and fill the inventory
3. serve customers and much more

I learned many new things like how to make delicious smoothies, different ways of cleaning, how to bucket fruit, and much more

I did not enjoy the management at all. I felt the schedule was not fair, it was not quite flexible. I feel that it was not an enjoyable management at all.

I feel the hardest part of the job was that only one person would be at the store, making it difficult to pass time and communicate at others.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I get to try new smoothies, and make my own:)
Supervisor (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 15, 2015
enjoyed being part of a member and working and engaging with the team. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving customers and seeing a smile on their face due to the customer service.
Very fun & fast place in enviroment
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: 30 min lunches were paid for which was good
Cons: managament kept changing off & on
In my 2 and half years i become assisant manager. We had very busy days even in the winter time people always came in to buy drinks we had a yoga studio down the street. I always hired the good ones to work at booster juice and the hardest part was to let go some people but it was for the better.
Productive and fun workplace with a great team.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 22, 2014
Pros: free smoothies
Cons: short shifts
Working at Booster Juice has been a great experience, the team I work with is phenomenal and my management team is kind and helpful. A typical day consists of doing dishes, pouring smoothies, managing a till and maintaining the store. The hardest part of the job would be fitting 12 people into such a small space. I most enjoy the team I work with at Booster Juice, they are outgoing, fun and hardworking.
first job
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONSeptember 8, 2014
for a first job it was fun and gave me the extra money i was looking for as a young teenager
Productive and quick speed working environment.
Employee (part-time) (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: the stress from boss
Working as a juice maker and cashier at the same time, it is difficult when there are lots of customers. As it is challenging, it is a good experience in my working experience.

I also organized the material stock, put the material in the containers and carried them back to store. And check the left in store whether enough to operate for the day.

Anyway, it is a good experience.
A day at work
Part time worker (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABAugust 13, 2014
First I would put all my personal items away and get changed into my uniform, then I would go look at the schedule and see what role I was too do that day, whether it be washing the blenders, adding fruit, mixing the drinks or pouring.. even on till. we all took turns and did our fair share.
Productivity, to be able to drive around the city going to different store locations.
Multi-unit Store Manager (Current Employee), Markham RoadJuly 21, 2014
Pros: cas expences
Cons: long hours
A typical day of work would be serving customer and cleaning the store. I learn that working hard is the key to where I'm at now.
The hardest part of my job was if staff called in last minute or they just don't show up at work and I can't find some to cover it, then I have to come in and help out. The enjoyable moment was when we have to do an event to other places, get ourselves busy was so much fun.
Enjoyable and an extremely fun job.
Smoothie Specialist (Former Employee), Enfield, NSJuly 15, 2014
I enjoyed the work environment a lot. I disliked how poor the professionalism was. I had the opportunity to work with some great people. The most enjoyable thing about working at Booster Juice was all the different people I could interact with. It made the work day interesting. The hardest part of this job was feeling like I gave it my all and no body in return did. I don't mind working hard, but not being appreciated or recognized for it was a little heart breaking.
Up beat atmosphere and cheerful experiences
Frozen Beverage Health Technician (Former Employee), Fort St John, BCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free smoothie per shift, start early get off afternoon- ish and still have time in the day to do things
Cons: open all holidays
Working at Booster Juice was one of the most enjoyable jobs i have ever had the pleasure of being employed at. A typical day at Booster Juice begins at 645 am to start food prep, juice carrots and apples, refill the dip cabinet, and fill out temperature log before 7 when it is time to open the store. From then on it is a busy fast paced day filled with smoothie making, dish washing, food and dip cabinet prep and customer service. On special days like wednesdays we have special event like Wheatgrass Wednesday. It is a promotional event we do every wednesday to sell more wheatgrass. The customers get excited and we always have a blast when some of our regular customers like to out wheatgrass the other. Booster juice does lots of fun advertisement from a new feature smoothie every month to getting fun work shirts and promoting Divergent the movie with apparel, contest and a limited time smoothie. One of the hardest parts of the job is the repetition during lunch hour. When its go go go and you do the same thing for hours every day it gets a little mind numbing. But when you have great co-workers and we all work together and get it a rhythm the day goes by super fast. When working with new people can be tuff but when you are all female, it makes it all the more fun and interesting. i have learned so much from this job. and you wouldn't exactly think that you would learn that much about fruit but i have learned more about fruit like where is came from, how it was prepped, How many trees where in the grove it grew in, all the benefits and health facts and all about brazilian fruit hybrids such as Caja and the Goji berry. i loved working at Booster juice and am so very thankful for the opportunity to work for that company.

1 2 3 4