Booster Juice Employee Reviews

Fast-paced, Customer Service, Team Building
Head Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sylvan Lake, ABSeptember 21, 2016
Working at a Booster Juice is a fast-paced environment where I deal with customers on a regular basis. I have learned many things on the job of which has increased my personal and professional skills immensely. I have obtained many skills since working at Booster Juice; some of which are: time-management, team-building, customer service, opening and closing duties, training responsibilities and some clerical work.
Pros
Great Hours, Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Not enough money
Fun Fast Paced
Smoothie Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 21, 2016
Great Location , fast paced and challenging.. team building atmosphere when coming into work co-workers were always friendly, production is key to serve orders in less than two minutes.
could be challenging which was great, management was friendly and none boss like, yet respectable and relateable. flexable.
Good co-workers, busy work.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London, ONSeptember 13, 2016
There's always something to keep you busy even when there aren't any costumers. Good co-workers. The manager is nice but is unfortunately inconsistent and doesn't always have the greatest follow through. The work it self is a lot to learn but easy to do once you memorize the recipes.
Pros
1 free smoothie per shift, discounts on most items.
Cons
Week to week scheduling, inconsistency in when you receive the next weeks schedule.
Fast paced and energetic
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 12, 2016
Fat paced at rush hours, I've learned that I could move faster than I thought and to always be thinking about what is next to do.I think the managers and co-workers are wonderful and kind people.I would not say there was really a hard part just that the job was part time /seasonal and I enjoyed everybit of it
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
short hours
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBSeptember 6, 2016
Met new people daily, always kind with new costumers, when I had any questions always asked somebody to help me. Hardest part of the job has to be remembering all the recipes and the rushes at the beginning.
Pros
free booster juice
Cons
no breaks
Food prep,cash, customer service
Cashier and food prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2016
The Job itself was fun and rewarding but poorly managed by the owner. The coworkers were great and so was the customer service experience. It taught me a lot about being able to prioritize task and work in a fast pace environment.
Fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABAugust 29, 2016
Had a great time working here. I definitely got great experience in my year and a bit of employment. I loved advancing in my skills while working here. Had wonderful relationships with my employee's.
It was a fantastic place to work, with amazing co workers.
Smoothie Maker (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCAugust 12, 2016
A typical day at work for me consisted of opening the store, preparing all the food, making customers smoothies, as well as completing a daily checklist. I learned a lot about how to accommodate customers needs, wants, allergies, and much more. I thought the manager was fantastic, very kind and easy to work with. I loved all of my co-workers, we got along fantastically and all worked very well together. The hardest part of the job for me was working alone at the beginning of the lunch rush. It was often so busy that all of the blenders would be used up, but I had to keep making smoothies and washing the blenders in between orders. The rush would stay that way for about 30 minutes. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was getting to know the customers, the regulars.
Pros
Free smoothie every shift
Cons
long, tiring shifts
relaxed work place where you can go on your phone
Barista (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 8, 2016
not very difficult
a lot of time spend alone
hardest part of the job is working a rush when you are alone
co works or customers are the most fun part of the job
Pros
not strict at all
Cons
working alone a lot
Enjoyable upbeat place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 28, 2016
Standard day was either opening and closing, prep work, cleaning and cashier. Taking in delivery's few time a week. Staff was easy to work with.
Pros
Discounts
productive and safe work place with great friendly staff
smoothie master (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJuly 9, 2016
over all it was a pretty good work place, good experience, if I could of stayed I would have but had to leave for personal reasons. amazing staff.
Pros
good pay, and free smoothies on shift.
Cons
not always having something to do.
NOT fun to work for owners
Manager\Smoothie Maker (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCJune 13, 2016
Hello, I have worked for Booster Juice for over 2 years now and just recently quit. I quit because the owners that "run" the store are extremely hard to deal with and would make my shift not fun to work! I strongly recommend looking elsewhere unless you reeeally need a job! It is NOT fun to work somewhere where your constantly scared or uncomfertable of the owners when they come in.
Cons
Rude Owners
Clean bright work place
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCMay 4, 2016
A typical day at work would be to make sure all morning shift task are completed before I am to start my tasks which would be, making wraps, stocking fruits/juices/milks etc. . I learn how to be more efficient and faster every day at my job. Cleaning happens as I go. The hardest part of my job is that I have worked there for 9 months with no raise and most days i get no breaks to eat and am over worked. the most enjoyable part of my job is making quality smoothies and giving great costumer service.
Pros
quality smoothies
Cons
over worked, little pay
Great time
Cashier Clerk, Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 3, 2016
good staffing
fair hours and good pay
transportation sometimes sucked
manager was easy to get along with and easy to talk to
Fun Relaxed Place to Work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 3, 2016
A typical day at work is quite relaxed, management is getting better and things are becoming more organized. Most co-workers are great to work with. Most enjoyable part is the working with awesome people and the regulars who come in.
Awesome job, perfect for students
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Stittsville, ONApril 25, 2016
Best highschool/university student job out there. Always working with awesome team members and great managers. sometimes you might not get a break on your shift but the trade off for the flexibility during the shift is well worth it. By far my favorite job.
Pros
free smoothie with each shift, flexible hours, ability to study so long as your work is done
Cons
can get crazy busy during summer, might not get break if not scheduled
horrible place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 24, 2016
customers can be rude
the place is unclean
workers are pressured into not taking breaks
tips are not distributed but is taken by the store owner/manager
store manager/owner does not help but sleeps in the back
wonderful place
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 16, 2016
My review about booster juice is that they do give you major responsibility and challenge your drive especially in the summer.
Friendly workers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Camrose, ABApril 16, 2016
The manager and the rest of the workers are willingly to work and help. I learned new things in the line of job that helped me in my day to day activities.
Fun and Friendly Work Place
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 10, 2016
Working at booster juice was great experience. Located in University made my customer service experience really great.