Booster Juice

Booster Juice Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and a busy work environment
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga - ONMarch 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches- its in a univeristy
Cons: long hours and alot of pay deduction (besides taxes)
A typical day at work starts by 4PM after school, being organized is key to manage the store. I have learned time management , and getting the work done the way it is required. I am very good with working in a team if required, I tend to build good/professional relations with my co-workers. The enjoyable part of the job is to meet new people, make short conversations with customers.
Booster juice
STORE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 26, 2015
Booster Juice is a friendly and good learning environment. There is always good team work in which the staff and management delivers the best and quality products to customers with friendly, fast and very accommodating service.
There is always a good life-work balance and have great respect with each other.
Fun and Exciting
Cashier/ Food Counter Attendent (Former Employee), Fort Saskatchewan, ABFebruary 22, 2015
Working at Booster Juice was a great time.It is a dun environment to be in. I was always learning something new while working there.
Not a fun workplace but quite productive
part-time cashier (Current Employee), Woodbridge, ENGFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: free smoothie at end of your shift
Cons: inflexible schedules
A typical day at work would be:
1. open or close the store
2.check and fill the inventory
3. serve customers and much more

I learned many new things like how to make delicious smoothies, different ways of cleaning, how to bucket fruit, and much more

I did not enjoy the management at all. I felt the schedule was not fair, it was not quite flexible. I feel that it was not an enjoyable management at all.

I feel the hardest part of the job was that only one person would be at the store, making it difficult to pass time and communicate at others.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I get to try new smoothies, and make my own:)
Supervisor (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 15, 2015
enjoyed being part of a member and working and engaging with the team. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving customers and seeing a smile on their face due to the customer service.
Very fun & fast place in enviroment
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: 30 min lunches were paid for which was good
Cons: managament kept changing off & on
In my 2 and half years i become assisant manager. We had very busy days even in the winter time people always came in to buy drinks we had a yoga studio down the street. I always hired the good ones to work at booster juice and the hardest part was to let go some people but it was for the better.
Productive and fun workplace with a great team.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 22, 2014
Pros: free smoothies
Cons: short shifts
Working at Booster Juice has been a great experience, the team I work with is phenomenal and my management team is kind and helpful. A typical day consists of doing dishes, pouring smoothies, managing a till and maintaining the store. The hardest part of the job would be fitting 12 people into such a small space. I most enjoy the team I work with at Booster Juice, they are outgoing, fun and hardworking.
first job
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONSeptember 8, 2014
for a first job it was fun and gave me the extra money i was looking for as a young teenager
Productive and quick speed working environment.
Employee (part-time) (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: the stress from boss
Working as a juice maker and cashier at the same time, it is difficult when there are lots of customers. As it is challenging, it is a good experience in my working experience.

I also organized the material stock, put the material in the containers and carried them back to store. And check the left in store whether enough to operate for the day.

Anyway, it is a good experience.
A day at work
Part time worker (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABAugust 13, 2014
First I would put all my personal items away and get changed into my uniform, then I would go look at the schedule and see what role I was too do that day, whether it be washing the blenders, adding fruit, mixing the drinks or pouring.. even on till. we all took turns and did our fair share.
Productivity, to be able to drive around the city going to different store locations.
Multi-unit Store Manager (Current Employee), Markham RoadJuly 21, 2014
Pros: cas expences
Cons: long hours
A typical day of work would be serving customer and cleaning the store. I learn that working hard is the key to where I'm at now.
The hardest part of my job was if staff called in last minute or they just don't show up at work and I can't find some to cover it, then I have to come in and help out. The enjoyable moment was when we have to do an event to other places, get ourselves busy was so much fun.
Enjoyable and an extremely fun job.
Smoothie Specialist (Former Employee), Enfield, NSJuly 15, 2014
I enjoyed the work environment a lot. I disliked how poor the professionalism was. I had the opportunity to work with some great people. The most enjoyable thing about working at Booster Juice was all the different people I could interact with. It made the work day interesting. The hardest part of this job was feeling like I gave it my all and no body in return did. I don't mind working hard, but not being appreciated or recognized for it was a little heart breaking.
Up beat atmosphere and cheerful experiences
Frozen Beverage Health Technician (Former Employee), Fort St John, BCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free smoothie per shift, start early get off afternoon- ish and still have time in the day to do things
Cons: open all holidays
Working at Booster Juice was one of the most enjoyable jobs i have ever had the pleasure of being employed at. A typical day at Booster Juice begins at 645 am to start food prep, juice carrots and apples, refill the dip cabinet, and fill out temperature log before 7 when it is time to open the store. From then on it is a busy fast paced day filled with smoothie making, dish washing, food and dip cabinet prep and customer service. On special days like wednesdays we have special event like Wheatgrass Wednesday. It is a promotional event we do every wednesday to sell more wheatgrass. The customers get excited and we always have a blast when some of our regular customers like to out wheatgrass the other. Booster juice does lots of fun advertisement from a new feature smoothie every month to getting fun work shirts and promoting Divergent the movie with apparel, contest and a limited time smoothie. One of the hardest parts of the job is the repetition during lunch hour. When its go go go and you do the same thing for hours every day it gets a little mind numbing. But when you have great co-workers and we all work together and get it a rhythm the day goes by super fast. When working with new people can be tuff but when you are all female, it makes it all the more fun and interesting. i have learned so much from this job. and you wouldn't exactly think that you would learn that much about fruit but i have learned more about fruit like where is came from, how it was prepped, How many trees where in the grove it grew in, all the benefits and health facts and all about brazilian fruit hybrids such as Caja and the Goji berry. i loved working at Booster juice and am so very thankful for the opportunity to work for that company.
Fun environment bad management
Cash (Former Employee), Ottawa OntarioJune 26, 2014
A typical day at work was very busy. I would work cash, make smoothies, do stock runs, and prepare food. I learned how to pace myself and how to work at a fast pace. Working at Booster juice was pretty stressful because I didn't get many hours and the eventually fired me without telling me (I know I was fired because every time I called to get my hours they wouldn't give me any, this happened for 6 months).
Great work place to stay and make experences
Cashier & Customer service (Former Employee), Banff, ABMay 30, 2014
Pros: fresh juice
Cons: far from home
Booster Juice is a good company that make juices with fresh fruits and vegetables, friendly conditions and hard-working partners.
Great workplace
Customer Service, Smoothie Artist (Former Employee), London, ONMay 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility, co-workers, atmosphere
Cons: long hours alone, completing long purchase orders
A typical day at work depending on the shift consisted of either opening or closing of the store, performing daily cleaning duties, as well as managing daily cash totals, customer service and complaints, as well as stocking and general management of the store. Booster juice was a great employer, co-workers were exceptional fellow employees that became friends. There was a lot of responsibility in this job as one was expected to manage the store completely alone, which was valuable in that management provided a lot of trust in the employees.
Very poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Stoney Creek, ONMay 14, 2014
the management was poor, unbalanced and inconsistent. the turnover was so often much of the team wasn't trained properly and in turn the customers were not getting the right orders, or consistency.
fun fun fun fun
Store Manager (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABMay 14, 2014
THis is a repeat of the other review so I'm not putting more time into it. Thank you.
Booster Juice, was another job to give me extra cash
Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 27, 2014
I worked at Booster Juice at the same time i was juggling school, athletics and Denny's. Was also a busy store and staff was great.
Fun & welcoming workplace
Smoothie/Juice Maker (Current Employee), Fredericton, NBFebruary 19, 2014
My favourite part about Booster Juice is the staff. We're a young group of people that are very welcoming of everybody and we love making the best out of our work days with lots of laughs but also lots of productivity. My manager is one of the best people I've met, he's very understanding and easy to get along with. It's the kind of job that you miss being at even on your days off.

1 2 3