Booster Juice Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 December 2017
You are usually by yourself for 7 to 8 hours in the wintertime.

Management is great. Never have to fear talking to the manager (my location anyways)

Hardest part of the jobs would have to know all the smoothies and get faster at the job.

I do enjoy my time by myself although it does make the time go by slower.
Pros
Free drink while working.
Cons
Long hours with no customer (Winter)
Great job for young adults
Food Prep/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 December 2017
This job was amazing for me as it was my first job. The work enviroment was light and fun. Very flexable with work hours and always willing to help employees out. Room for advancement but fairly limited.
Bad Management
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 December 2017
In my probationary period of working with booster juice, management had picked favourites. I was let go after the second funeral i had to go to, only to come back and find out that I had never done my job properly(in which i was still in my learning period)
Pros
Free Smoothie
Cons
Bad Management
Productive Fun Workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON28 November 2017
Great staff, love working with them. Customers are very nice and is a refreshing experience to work in such a cultured and busy area. Would recommend this place to a part-time worker.
Pros
Free Smoothies
Cons
Short Hours
Good Place To Work At.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2017
A typical day would be either on cashier, or washing blenders and utensils, or putting the frozen fruits in buckets and in storage. I learned how to be more of a team player. The hardest part of the job would be rush hour and trying to take orders plus making the smoothies as quick as you can.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Saskatchewan17 November 2017
I enjoyed my time working at booster juice, I worked part time. I liked working long shifts and I dint mind getting up early as I am very self motivated in work. I would still be working there but I decide to move back home to Ireland to be with my family.
Pros
Got along well with everyone in my job.
Cons
Nights shifts
Learned a lot.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 November 2017
I learned how to connect with people and remember orders. I know how to always keep busy while at work and clean up after myself as well as customers.
Pros
Good work ethic learned
Cons
Rude coworkers.
Productive and fun doing smoothies and wraps
Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 November 2017
It's happy doing the job that you like, most especially working in an environment where your co-worker is so nice and you understand each other. And we are only two persons working in the store, and we are very hands-on everything, we do the inventory, ordering of products for stock, and we prepare and cut the veggies to be used for making wraps and paninis. And it's an overwhelming feeling if you and your co-worker are helping each other because it makes the job or work easier. I've learned to be more patient in everything we do, and the most enjoyable part of the job are making smoothies for customers.
Terrible terrible terrible
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON4 November 2017
Terrible job, terrible management, under paid especially if your a key holder. You get treated unfairly, your expected to be available 24/7 to cover shifts if someone decides they don't want to work. The owner of the store hires more family members then anyone else. Major nepotism in this location.
Pros
One free smoothie during your shift
Great Workplace
Customer Service Key holder (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON3 November 2017
fun environment, easy to learn, great people.
get to know regular customers, build relationships with customers, and co workers.
great management, great scheduling.
Friendly Coworkers
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 October 2017
Pros
-Very busy, fast paced environment.
-Most enjoyable part of the job was the people you were working with.
Hardest part of the job

Cons
-Management doesn't seem to pay attention of your availability.
-Not flexible at all with hours.
Pros
Free Smoothie
Cons
Far walk to get supplies
Fast paced work environment
Smoothie Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 October 2017
Booster juice helped me work in a fast paced environment and improve my customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of this job was listening to the music in the store and being in a relaxed environment
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
dress code
I got the expereience to be a supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 September 2017
Unfortunately, i have to refuse to state anything positive about this work experience. Since then it was forced to shut down do to poor management and unsafe work environment. I had put in my notice of resignation before that had happened thankfully.
great part time job
Server and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON24 September 2017
perfect part time job if you are ready and willing to be hit by a fast paced crowd at all times ! Job requires a lot of multitasking but is great if you can work as a team !
Pros
free lunches, benefits
Cons
hard to vacation
Rude people
Barista (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB24 September 2017
employees and management would pick favourites and for the people not being a favourite they were talked badly about by management, Just seemed like a childish work environment
Very high school environment
Badly managed
Smoothie maker/cashier (Former Employee) –  Montreal-nord, QC20 September 2017
Manager would only hire Latin people because she herself was Latin. She would play mind games with her employees, so that she would know everything that happened at the store while she wasn't present.
Pros
Delicious smoothies
Cons
Very unprofessional management
Terrible Maagement
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON13 September 2017
I greatly enjoyed the job as it was fun and my fellow staff were friendly, but the newly hired management was a trainwreck, the manager specifically singled me out of my coworkers and made it difficult for me, cancelling my shifts as i just walked in the doors or sending me home early because they 'didnt need me' a half hour into my shift. Her treatment of me left myself and my coworkers entirely confused, especially when it ended with her firing me out of the blue. I've since learned all my coworkers from that time were also fired or quit, and the manager went on to hire her close friends and boyfriends daughter. Yikes.
Pros
Free drink with any shift
Cons
terrible management
Fast paced, great first job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 September 2017
This was my first ever job and it was a good one since I stayed there for about 4 years. management was flexible, let me come back after quitting a couple of times.
Stressful and fast-paced
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC28 August 2017
A typical day at work was an opening shift from 7:45am to 3:45pm. I was usually the only one working but occasionally two people would be working when lunch time came around. The hardest part of the job was working along when it was busy, which happened quite often due to people calling in sick or the lack of people being scheduled that day. When it was busy, there were many different things that one person had to do which made it quite stressful but I believe I handled it very well and the customers did not complain as they knew I was going as fast as I could. I enjoyed working here because of the customers and free smoothies. I had many regular customers and I got to know their names and their usual order, it was nice to see familiar faces each day.,
Pros
Free smoothies
Cons
Huge lack of breaks, sometimes didn't even get a break on an 8 hour shift.
positive and fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 August 2017
i loved working at booster juice, although the only thing i didn't like was my boss who owned the store. he made all employees feel uncomfortable and when it came to schedule changes it was his way or the highway.
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
awful management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Booster Juice. Our community is ready to answer.