Booster Juice Employee Reviews

positive and fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 August 2017
i loved working at booster juice, although the only thing i didn't like was my boss who owned the store. he made all employees feel uncomfortable and when it came to schedule changes it was his way or the highway.
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
awful management
Productive and fun place to work.
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB18 August 2017
Booster Juice is a great place for a student who needs a nice, easy first job. A typical day would be walking on shift and you'd greet and having conversations with customers throughout the day while making them menu or specially made smoothies and food. Working at Booster Juice taught me to be more vocal, confident and made me feel comfortable to be around customers. The workplace culture is very friendly and calming, sometimes the store would get busy but yet you could still remain calm and collected. I don't think there was many hardships involving booster juice, everything was pretty self explanatory and very easy to catch onto. The most enjoyable part about working there is the delicious smoothies and juices we got to create and make up. Booster Juice was my first job and I don't think I could've asked for a better first job.
Pros
Free smoothies/food
Overall fun workplace
Supervisor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON11 August 2017
Working at Canada's wonderland booster juice location was an excellent experience, although there were quite a few hiccups every now and then ( what work place doesn't have issues) The management staff were amazing and very helpful, most of the crew members were fun and positive to be around. The hardest part about working at booster juice is the weight that it requires you to lift. ( for example the juices and frozen fruits ) You learn a lot about health while working there. The most enjoyable part of working at booster juice was the customer interactions you make, and the new smoothies you can try.
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
cold working conditions
Great job for entry level applicants
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 August 2017
Overall, booster juice is a great company that has a strong customer following. I recommend this job to young adults or anyone who is looking for employment for the first time.
Pros
Positive atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, uncovered breaks, low wages
Nice position for student
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 August 2017
Good choice if you want to reduce some budget pressure when you are finishing your degree. working environment and salary really depends on the owner of the shop. So, it is a good ideal to meet the owner first and decide if you want to apply this job.
Sucks will never work for this company again`
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 July 2017
all of my pays were late
manegment didnt know how to do their jobs
so much drama started by manegment
made to feel bad for quitting even thought you were unhappy
Manager is very useless
Cashier/Worker (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC17 July 2017
A typical day started by getting yelled at by manager. I learned how to work out of job as well as sit on my phone the entire time because I also follow what my manager does. Management was horrible, never got days I booked off. As well as manager always pressured me into taking shifts. Hardest part was working with my manager, as well as being trained poorly. I got to play my own music.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Manager sucked. The store sucked. It all sucked.
Customer service rep
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVER (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 July 2017
The company was wonderful during the recession. Management was great and very friendly. I great place to work at while in school; but also not in school.
Pros
free food
Cons
location
Great Workplace, Bad Management, No Security
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 July 2017
Always fun, great coworkers, great customers.
Overbearing and overestimating Management.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the head management, and having absolutely no job security because you aren't one of the 'inner circle'. Didn't have any real shifts after a month of working there.
Pros
Coworkers, fun and nice workplace.
Cons
Short breaks, not enough time to eat anything. Ridiculous and unflexible hour management.
Productive and fun workplace.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK26 June 2017
Work was a always fun, many tasks to accomplish, customer service heavy. Good management for the most part and they were always appreciative of the jobs that were done.
Fun, productive work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 June 2017
Booster juice was my favorite place to work. Was always fun with good staff and friendly customers. The knowledge on the product was endless and easily accessible. Management was easy to approach and was always around when help was needed. Was a safe work place as well. very well kept care of.
Pros
free smoothies, great staff, fun environment
Cons
sometimes long hours, sometimes not so nice customers
Amazing work environment and amazing customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Surrey, BC19 June 2017
I love working here maybe because of the location its at but working at booster juice has made me actually like working customer service and i look forward to going to work everyday, this could also be because I love the staff and managers.
Pros
Free smoothies
fun workplace
Smoothie Specialist (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB18 June 2017
i like working with this job.I'm enjoying to make lots of smoothies and juices. The food like wraps, panini, and qeusidilla are very good. My workmates are nice and good people too.
Pros
free smoothies every shift
Cons
nothing
Fast Paced work environment and excellent team work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 June 2017
Working at Booster Juice has taught me excellent interpersonal and communication skills while delivering outstanding customer service.

Promoting sales while motivating employees has been toughest as well as challenging part so far.
Pros
Overtime Bonus
Cons
Uncertain working schedule
did not get paid properly
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Alberta13 June 2017
the owner refuses to pay employees on time. the employees were wonderful. management was rude, broke the law, and did not care about their employees at all.
Great job
Smoothie Maker (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB8 June 2017
I would normally work around 5 hours. Take customers orders, prepare the drinks, clean the blenders. I would occasionally work alone, and close the store alone as well. When closing I had to clean machines, mop, sweep, and more.
Pros
free smoothies
Fun place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC30 May 2017
It has a nice working environment, good management, fun staff and a nice location, the tips are good.................................... .............
Not a Positive Environment
Franchise Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON24 May 2017
Was hired as a franchise business consultant. Didn't receive proper training or support for the job. made multiple pleas for support and all were ignored. Head office constantly argued with each other and I would receive conflicting direction from their Toronto and Edmonton offices. They underpay and over work their part time staff which leads to a very negative work environment. They seem to only care about their franchise locations and tend to ignore their corporately owned properties.
Pros
Pay for milege
Cons
Work Life Balance
Fun workplace
Cashier and Drink/ Food Preparation (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 May 2017
Great Place to work
Booster Juice (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB14 May 2017
Worked at Booster Juice while attending high school and loved my job. Fun place to work, and I learned lots of useful experience. Enjoyed being able to memorize the many different items on the menu and being able to connect with many different customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Booster Juice. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval