Booster Juice Employee Reviews

Friendly Coworkers
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 October 2017
Pros
-Very busy, fast paced environment.
-Most enjoyable part of the job was the people you were working with.
Hardest part of the job

Cons
-Management doesn't seem to pay attention of your availability.
-Not flexible at all with hours.
Pros
Free Smoothie
Cons
Far walk to get supplies
Fast paced work environment
Smoothie Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 October 2017
Booster juice helped me work in a fast paced environment and improve my customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of this job was listening to the music in the store and being in a relaxed environment
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
dress code
I got the expereience to be a supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 September 2017
Unfortunately, i have to refuse to state anything positive about this work experience. Since then it was forced to shut down do to poor management and unsafe work environment. I had put in my notice of resignation before that had happened thankfully.
great part time job
Server and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON24 September 2017
perfect part time job if you are ready and willing to be hit by a fast paced crowd at all times ! Job requires a lot of multitasking but is great if you can work as a team !
Pros
free lunches, benefits
Cons
hard to vacation
Badly managed
Smoothie maker/cashier (Former Employee) –  Montreal-nord, QC20 September 2017
Manager would only hire Latin people because she herself was Latin. She would play mind games with her employees, so that she would know everything that happened at the store while she wasn't present.
Pros
Delicious smoothies
Cons
Very unprofessional management
Terrible Maagement
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON13 September 2017
I greatly enjoyed the job as it was fun and my fellow staff were friendly, but the newly hired management was a trainwreck, the manager specifically singled me out of my coworkers and made it difficult for me, cancelling my shifts as i just walked in the doors or sending me home early because they 'didnt need me' a half hour into my shift. Her treatment of me left myself and my coworkers entirely confused, especially when it ended with her firing me out of the blue. I've since learned all my coworkers from that time were also fired or quit, and the manager went on to hire her close friends and boyfriends daughter. Yikes.
Pros
Free drink with any shift
Cons
terrible management
Fast paced, great first job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 September 2017
This was my first ever job and it was a good one since I stayed there for about 4 years. management was flexible, let me come back after quitting a couple of times.
Stressful and fast-paced
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC28 August 2017
A typical day at work was an opening shift from 7:45am to 3:45pm. I was usually the only one working but occasionally two people would be working when lunch time came around. The hardest part of the job was working along when it was busy, which happened quite often due to people calling in sick or the lack of people being scheduled that day. When it was busy, there were many different things that one person had to do which made it quite stressful but I believe I handled it very well and the customers did not complain as they knew I was going as fast as I could. I enjoyed working here because of the customers and free smoothies. I had many regular customers and I got to know their names and their usual order, it was nice to see familiar faces each day.,
Pros
Free smoothies
Cons
Huge lack of breaks, sometimes didn't even get a break on an 8 hour shift.
positive and fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 August 2017
i loved working at booster juice, although the only thing i didn't like was my boss who owned the store. he made all employees feel uncomfortable and when it came to schedule changes it was his way or the highway.
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
awful management
Productive and fun place to work.
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB18 August 2017
Booster Juice is a great place for a student who needs a nice, easy first job. A typical day would be walking on shift and you'd greet and having conversations with customers throughout the day while making them menu or specially made smoothies and food. Working at Booster Juice taught me to be more vocal, confident and made me feel comfortable to be around customers. The workplace culture is very friendly and calming, sometimes the store would get busy but yet you could still remain calm and collected. I don't think there was many hardships involving booster juice, everything was pretty self explanatory and very easy to catch onto. The most enjoyable part about working there is the delicious smoothies and juices we got to create and make up. Booster Juice was my first job and I don't think I could've asked for a better first job.
Pros
Free smoothies/food
happy place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 August 2017
I love to work here, it is just that i need extra funds for my family. The owner is so nice and very understanding. She appreciates even the little things you do.
Pros
free food and smoothies
Cons
low salary
Overall fun workplace
Supervisor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON11 August 2017
Working at Canada's wonderland booster juice location was an excellent experience, although there were quite a few hiccups every now and then ( what work place doesn't have issues) The management staff were amazing and very helpful, most of the crew members were fun and positive to be around. The hardest part about working at booster juice is the weight that it requires you to lift. ( for example the juices and frozen fruits ) You learn a lot about health while working there. The most enjoyable part of working at booster juice was the customer interactions you make, and the new smoothies you can try.
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
cold working conditions
Great job for entry level applicants
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 August 2017
Overall, booster juice is a great company that has a strong customer following. I recommend this job to young adults or anyone who is looking for employment for the first time.
Pros
Positive atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, uncovered breaks, low wages
Nice position for student
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 August 2017
Good choice if you want to reduce some budget pressure when you are finishing your degree. working environment and salary really depends on the owner of the shop. So, it is a good ideal to meet the owner first and decide if you want to apply this job.
Sucks will never work for this company again`
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 July 2017
all of my pays were late
manegment didnt know how to do their jobs
so much drama started by manegment
made to feel bad for quitting even thought you were unhappy
Manager is very useless
Cashier/Worker (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC17 July 2017
A typical day started by getting yelled at by manager. I learned how to work out of job as well as sit on my phone the entire time because I also follow what my manager does. Management was horrible, never got days I booked off. As well as manager always pressured me into taking shifts. Hardest part was working with my manager, as well as being trained poorly. I got to play my own music.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Manager sucked. The store sucked. It all sucked.
Customer service rep
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVER (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 July 2017
The company was wonderful during the recession. Management was great and very friendly. I great place to work at while in school; but also not in school.
Pros
free food
Cons
location
Great Workplace, Bad Management, No Security
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 July 2017
Always fun, great coworkers, great customers.
Overbearing and overestimating Management.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the head management, and having absolutely no job security because you aren't one of the 'inner circle'. Didn't have any real shifts after a month of working there.
Pros
Coworkers, fun and nice workplace.
Cons
Short breaks, not enough time to eat anything. Ridiculous and unflexible hour management.
Productive and fun workplace.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK26 June 2017
Work was a always fun, many tasks to accomplish, customer service heavy. Good management for the most part and they were always appreciative of the jobs that were done.
Fun, productive work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 June 2017
Booster juice was my favorite place to work. Was always fun with good staff and friendly customers. The knowledge on the product was endless and easily accessible. Management was easy to approach and was always around when help was needed. Was a safe work place as well. very well kept care of.
Pros
free smoothies, great staff, fun environment
Cons
sometimes long hours, sometimes not so nice customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Booster Juice. Our community is ready to answer.