Booster Juice Employee Reviews in Canada

Cashier Clerk, Food Prep (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 3, 2016
good staffing
fair hours and good pay
transportation sometimes sucked
manager was easy to get along with and easy to talk to
Fun Relaxed Place to Work
Cashier (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 3, 2016
A typical day at work is quite relaxed, management is getting better and things are becoming more organized. Most co-workers are great to work with. Most enjoyable part is the working with awesome people and the regulars who come in.
Awesome job, perfect for students
Crew Member (Current Employee), Stittsville, ONApril 25, 2016
Pros: free smoothie with each shift, flexible hours, ability to study so long as your work is done
Cons: can get crazy busy during summer, might not get break if not scheduled
Best highschool/university student job out there. Always working with awesome team members and great managers. sometimes you might not get a break on your shift but the trade off for the flexibility during the shift is well worth it. By far my favorite job.
horrible place to work
Customer service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 24, 2016
customers can be rude
the place is unclean
workers are pressured into not taking breaks
tips are not distributed but is taken by the store owner/manager
store manager/owner does not help but sleeps in the back
wonderful place
Key Holder (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 16, 2016
My review about booster juice is that they do give you major responsibility and challenge your drive especially in the summer.
Friendly workers
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Camrose, ABApril 16, 2016
The manager and the rest of the workers are willingly to work and help. I learned new things in the line of job that helped me in my day to day activities.
Fun and Friendly Work Place
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 10, 2016
Working at booster juice was great experience. Located in University made my customer service experience really great.
positive atmostphere
Cashier/Coordinator (Current Employee), Milton, ONApril 9, 2016
Booster Juice was a very healthy happy place. everything that is used is healthy in someway, promote healthy living and being happy.
Booster Juice
Assistant Manger (Current Employee), Orangeville, ONApril 5, 2016
Pros: free smoothie with every shift
Cons: working on your own at night
Booster Juice is a great place to work the staff and the management is great there. I learned a lot on time management and working with other people in a fast pace environment. I loved dealing with the customers and making to smoothies. I also found the more experience I got the more I love to do the paperwork end of things as well like doing the ordering and doing the deposits.
Bad management
Booster juice - Server and crew trainer (Current Employee), Surrey, BCMarch 31, 2016
Pros: free smoothies on shift
Cons: terrible management
Management is a 19 year old junkie who does inappropriate stuff with employees and never takes charge, she is very young and is very gossipy that she like to start fights.
Great place
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee), Conception Bay South, NLMarch 30, 2016
Pros: Not as busy so you can do a lot of cleaning and making sure everything is up to date, Get thetime you want off.
Cons: Where we weren't busy we would work by ourselves.
Its a great place to work, its not busy so it is easy to learn everything without being overwhelmed.
The boss is a great guy, will give you the time you need off without hesitation.
Co-workers are great.
Boss also owns another location so you might have to work there for a shift every now and then. Won't make you if you don't want to.
company amazing. branch not so amazing
Server (Current Employee), Duncan, BCMarch 23, 2016
Pros: free juice
Cons: short hours
love the girls that work there
not the management
only 5 hour shifts
not enough people motivating you, only put down
company is amazing. management not so amazing
not good management
smoothie maker (Former Employee), Prince Albert, SKMarch 16, 2016
As a young person working there and it being my first job I did not feel comfortable with how management handled certain situations. I felt like I was to complete jobs in which was not expected of me at first.
fun atmosphere and nice people
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 4, 2016
every morning we take out the fresh fruits out of the box that is delivered on that day. learning how to make healthy drinks is one of the things that i learned while i worked at booster juice. the hardest part of of the job is serving people during the summer time. the most enjoyable part of this job is meeting new people.
Good Job
Key Holder (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONMarch 3, 2016
Good job and good environment. Get rewarded for hard work, which I like as well. Looking forward to new experiences at Booster Juice.
Productive and enjoyable
Juice maker (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 17, 2016
Kept a busy day with cleaning, juice and sandwich making. All co-workers where respectful and diligent. All co-workers kept busy. The overall job was good experience.
Fun Place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), White Rock, BCFebruary 15, 2016
just the best job for anyone to have. great hours and great employers. fast paced and enjoyable. constantly on your feet and moving around a lot
Work place where you can learn a lot.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKFebruary 15, 2016
Pros: free smoothies
Cons: no health benefits for store managers
This is a workplace where you can actually learn a lot from experiences. The longer you work, the more you learn. It is a busy work place. Although some of the workers makes others feel out of place, most of the workers are fun to work with.
BoosterJuice
Smoothie Creator (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 8, 2016
Pros: Employees and free booster juice
Cons: Long hours
A typical day at Booster Juice, is a really quick shift, its always busy, always meeting new people, what you learn from working at Booster Juice is the cash, management, how to make the smoothies. The co-workers are amazing, never giving you a hard time, the most enjoyable part of the job was the costumers and the employees, such a happy environment
Co-worker were very fun and enjoyable
Cashier (Former Employee), YVR AirportFebruary 3, 2016
Pros: Free Smoothies and Nice Co-Workers.
Cons: Management
I would come to the store and then sign in. After that I would go straight to work. That being making smoothies, taking orders, giving small talk to costumers and making wraps/paninis.

What I learned was, everything about your job can being nice including costumers but if you are not satisfied by the management of the store you cannot truly enjoy your time there. I would also say the management was the hardest part of this job.

On the other hand, the most enjoyable part was my coworkers. They were the only reason why I stayed so long. The co-workers there treated me respectfully and I shared a lot of wonderful memories with them.