Our client is an award-winning mid-sized advertising agency located in central downtown Toronto. They're known for their creative product and for their diverse client list of international brands from every sector imaginable (CPG, not-for-profit, financial, beauty, telecommunications, for example).
If you're a creative who's tired of doing adaptation work of ideas conceived south of the border, this opportunity might pique your interest. Have an opportunity to work with American brands (and budgets) at a Canadian agency.
You will report to an ECD (Partner of the agency, who was invited previously to judge at Cannes), and Creative Director. Your design team will also be made up of six others.
- Analyzing and identifying needs of a project and developing ideas and visual solutions
- Consulting with clients to establish project art, graphic elements, and setting art style over short and long term production cycles
- Determining the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication by developing ad specific graphic design packages
- Developing the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives, by effectively translating creative briefs into concepts
- Preparing sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the ads to be rendered using image processing, layout and design software in order to provide alternative visual and composition ideas to clients
- Establishing and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction to build strong client relationships
- Estimating cost of materials and time to complete graphic design, whilst completing design projects independently with minimal guidance
- Maintaining design/print production work flows to ensure all projects are completed on schedule