The role of the Intermediate Studio Designer is technical and creative, one based on competence in computer-generated type and design, with the extensive knowledge of typography and electronic retouching. The Production Artist ensures client deadlines for all assigned work are met, and is responsible for the quality control of all work assigned.
S/he must initiate alternative and cost efficient methods to improve Studio?s bottom-line and add good value for our clients.
We want a perfectionist with a proven eye for detail.
Art Work and Production: The Intermediate Studio Designer executes all assigned work to meet timing, budget and client specifications for advertising, direct mail, collateral, point of purchase, packaging, sales support material and promotions etc. The Intermediate. Production Artist has proficient knowledge in the following Graphic and Design software:
- Adobe CS3 and CS5 (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Power Point will be an asset.
- Responsible for the execution of all assigned, and work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide input on all aspects of design production, from creative concept through to maintaining creative integrity of the final art and finished production.
- Produce design layouts with minimum guidance from Creative/Design.
- Prioritize work to accommodate deadlines.
- Manage and maintain high level of responsiveness and flexibility to accommodate internal client requests and changing circumstances.
- Develop art specifications for all packaging, direct mail, collateral, point of purchase, advertising, sales support material and promotions etc.
- Prepare computer files for transmission to publications and/or clients.
- Be able to prepare mockups and mount boards.
- Maintain a clean and efficient working environment.
- Able to manage irregular hours.
- Management Responsibilities
- Contribute toward the development of Studio group, as an industry leader recommend solutions with the latest technological advancement.
- Share responsibility with the Studio staff for the improvement and maintenance of Studio Server.
Apply online at: http://www.boostagents.com/job/?jobid=367