- People-oriented - get charged up by interacting with customers and enjoy working as a team?
- Positive - convey energy, enthusiasm and confidence in behavior and attitude?
- Productive - have the ability to focus on what needs to get done and do so efficiently?
- Principled - are accountable for doing the right things and doing things right?
We want to meet you!
Our employees enjoy flexible hours and a family friendly work environment.
Please go to www.boomerangkids.com for more information about our store.
Email your CV to and write "Attention HR" in the subject line and clearly indicate the job you are applying for.
Pricers price all sorted clothing and items using the FranchiseBlast POS system. They are quick, efficient and comfortable performing data entry. The position requires someone who has extreme attention to detail, knows children fashion and product trends and has very good manual dexterity. They use their best judgment to settle on the right price for each item. In this way, pricers must stay up to date on current popular brands, fashions, style and trends in children’s wear and gear.
The roles and responsibilities of the Pricers include the following:
- Perform daily pricing, ensuring efficiency and quality standards are met or exceeded
- Provide input into corporate price lists and co-operatively work to ensure pricing consistency with other stores
- Monitor pricing queues for clothing
- Provide input and assistance to manager on customer/consignor inquiries about pricing status, back logs, lost items, etc.
- Train on pricing for new pricers, as requested by manager
- Manage drop-off desks when asked to cover for the Sorter
- Ensure availability of tagged clothing product for hanging, in greater volume before week-ends and when sales volumes are high
- Donate items from racks as requested by manager
- Hang and gun when required
- Maintain relationships with donate agencies and ensuring pick-ups of donates happen regularly