Booking.com

Booking.com Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 23, 2014
Excellent co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is in the classrooom with the students.
A decent call center that will open your eyes
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 12, 2014
When I worked at Booking.com, my eyes were really opened to the world around me. Really, it's one thing to say that you know the different time zones, it's another to call someone at midnight and it be noon where they are.

This was a solid job that allowed you to interact with people around the world, and gave me a greater appreciation of the various – more... cultures and peoples.

When I worked there, there really wasn't any kind of work atmosphere other than simply being there and doing your job, but then I worked 3rd shift, so that may have something to do with it.

The managment was solid and was always there to help if you needed it.

The hardest part of the job was the language barrier you could face if dealing with a non english speaking person. – less
Nice enviroment to work
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2014
Pros: new think to learn always
Cons: short breaks.
The Customer Care Executive act as a Customer Service Representative and provide excellent levels of customer service to resolve hotel and customer queries, both over the phone and via web chats, emails, etc. All CCE's will be universal agents, taking all types of calls including resolving customer complaints.
Nice people management need to improve people skills
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Cambridge, ENGOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: quite clicky.
Nice people, management need to improve people skills.

The job itself was good. However the company do not do well in recognising good work.

They are not as flexible as they claim to be.

Management are quite mean. If your face does not fit then you will not get far.
Good company
Customer Service Executive - Social Media Project (Current Employee), Grand Rapids MIOctober 2, 2014
Great work atmosphere. Diversity. Constant changes for the better.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 25, 2014
it was a fun friendly yet professional place to work. The management were really helpful and friendly.
Not really a fun place to work especially if you are high educated and ambitious. Just good for people with just GED
French speaking Customer Care Executive (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 22, 2014
I talk with people all around the world and of various cultures.
I have learn to negotiate, and I excel in negotiation.
I can manage any situation.
Life with co-workers is cool
The hardest part of the job is to deal with angry customers.
The enjoyable part is to feel that you are really helpful and that you can contribute to make happy days for some – more... customer. – less
Very friendly, outgoing environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 10, 2014
A typical day was answering phones, taking care of emails. I learned to focus of people needs. Management and co-workers were great, and helpful. The hardest part of this job was being able to help someone on the other side of the world over the phone. And the most enjoyable part of the job was having the opportunity to be help customers.
amazing company fun work environment
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 31, 2014
Pros: travel, gifts, bonus, excellent benefits
continuously busy work environment fast pace workday. i learned how to work one on one with hotel partners i learned how to multitask .management team are always there for there associates . co-workers help each other when help is needed team work is essential when it comes to putting the company ahead.the hard part of the job is when the call volume – more... is high but everybody works together to get through it. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you feel like you are working with family and not just co-workers. – less
Based in Amsterdam
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee), Wyoming, MIAugust 25, 2014
Its a decent place to work. It's call center work which you deal with mainly complaints for hotel reservations.
Productive place to work and friendly environment.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Wyoming, MIAugust 24, 2014
Working with customers and hotels via phone to ensure great customer service.
Fast-paced dynamic environment
Senior HR Specialist (Current Employee), CentralAugust 23, 2014
- Open culture in a multi-national company
- Fast growth in a dynamic environment
- Friendly co-workers
Best work environment possible
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee), Grand RapidsJuly 29, 2014
Pros: gifts, reasonable break amounts, food/beverage
There are many call center jobs but I doubt there are any other like working for this company. The level of understanding, patience, and art to teach new skills is amazing. I love working for this company, the people I work with are amazing, and most of all I love working in a team setting. We are all working hard together towards the same goal.
Fun work place
Human Resources Recruiter (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 22, 2014
The best place I've worked. Great management, culture, and a fun work place. Recommended!
A place to gain experience.
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Kentwood, MIJuly 8, 2014
The company is a good starter place for people right out of High School. The average age of the employees is somewhere in the 20's.
loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: early morning
was the best job ever such a good job and easy. the people there were the best my supervisor was so nice I recommend this job for amyone
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Cambridge, ENGMay 10, 2014
Booking.com provides a very supportive environment with an international employee base making it not only a very productive but also fun place to work.

All employees receive a full month of paid training which means everyone goes into work feeling well prepared. There are always opportunities for further training and advancement within the company.

The – more... hardest part of the job is dealing with a large number of complaints per day, but being able to solve the challenges and hit your target for the day is very rewarding. – less
What is my role:
Hotels Coordinator - Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 25, 2014
Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support;
Act as main point of contact with hotels verifying guest information as needed;
Communicate any developments in service, products, website, or systems;
Answer any incoming questions from customers (system, reservations, etc.);
Manage customer – more... complaints regarding overbooking and hotel amenities/services in a professional manner resolving the problem through the most effective means possible;
Provide guidance to hotels in utilizing and optimizing our systems;
Serve as a liaison with the appropriate departments to gain relevant information, resolve problems, or support;
Ensure timely follow up with hotels provided through feedback;
Resolve any issues/complaints that have been detailed on the incoming guest reviews and take appropriate action as needed;
Ensure that all administration is completed as required. – less
Growing company with good work/life balance but little to no room for advancement
Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2014
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: low compensation
-Hired to work with top properties to increase commission and revenue
-Forced concentration on sales and cold calls instead of building relationship
-Not much room for advancement
-High level of micromanagement
-Low salary
Great multi-cultruial company to work for
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 10, 2014
No day is the same working for this company. Have learned to many different new things about so many different cultures while working for Booking.com and have gotten a chance to travel places I would never have otherwise.

1 2 3 4

About Booking.com

Booking.com (USA), Inc., a part of the Priceline Group, is planet earth’s #1 accommodation site, is painting the world blue – Read more