Canada’s leading publisher of Cookbooks, Nature and Gardening Books requires a full time, professional Sales Coordinator for its Edmonton Office. This role is perfect for an experienced, energized sales coordinator that will thrive in an exciting, fast paced, growing organization. Reporting to the Sales Director, the Coordinator plays a pivotal role in supporting the National Sales and Merchandising Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administration support to the Sales Director
- Main Internal contact for all Field Representatives and Merchandisers
- Coordinate and distribute key selling aids, trade tools and promotional material
- Key liaison between National Account Managers and Field personnel
- Compile and distribute reports related to key business drivers
- Organize all activities, launches and promotions within Retail Chains
- Some experience selling directly to retail outlets preferred
- 2+ years experience in a similar Coordinator role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage & direct remote field personnel
- Proficient in various software programs and the capacity to learn additional internal programs
- Extremely well organized and flexible to meet the demands of a rapidly changing
- Strong initiative, ability to work independently and establish priorities
We thank all applicants, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
BookLogic provides Revenue Maximizing Solutions for Hotels & Online Reservation Systems for the Travel industry. BookLogic enables you to...