Book4Time – Richmond Hill, ON
Book4Time is a leading provider of web-based, Appointment Scheduling and Business Management Software to health and wellness market, specializing in Hotel/Resort Spas, Medical Spas, and Salon’s.
We are seeking a multi-talented individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment and finds motivation in the exciting challenges of a growing technology company.
- Provide general office support; coordinate meetings, manage facilities issues, track and place orders for supplies, lunches etc.
- Provide reception coverage; greet visitors, handle courier deliveries, schedule pickups and related mail.
- Organize and manage filing, office supplies and kitchen facilities.
- Provide executive support to CEO; screening calls, record keeping and special projects as required.
- Provide administrative and related support to other departments as required from time to time.
- Must have excellent English communications skills, written and oral.
- Outgoing personality, strong work ethics and people skills.
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Natural ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- University/ College degree in Business administration or related field.
- Working experience in a software/ technology company an asset
This is a full-time position, $15/hour plus health benefits plan after 3 month probation period. To learn more about Book4Time visit www.book4time.com.
Indeed - 21 months ago