Founded in 2004, Book4Time has built a strong reputation in the hospitality and spa software industry for providing a reliable, simple and scalable solution for mid to large-sized enterprises. Our cloud-based business management software is in over 35 countries and used by some of the largest hotel and day spa brands in the world, including Hyatt, Four Seasons, Starwood and Red Door Spas.
Book4Time is looking for a Network & System Administrator to join our growing technology team. As part of the Book4Time team, you will be responsible for supporting and building the infrastructure used to power our scheduling software used throughout the world. You will get the opportunity to innovate using the latest cloud-based technology to better service our clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production-level issues regarding performance, outages, etc.
- Design and configure scalable virtualized environments using Amazon Web Services technologies
- Support diverse multi-tenant server environments
- Run and manage jobs, imports, data loads, account creations etc.
- Perform full web application and database migrations across multiple hosting infrastructures
- Promote code to production environments
- Maintain internal servers and network infrastructure
- Provide 24/7 on-call emergency support
- Hands-on experience administering and troubleshooting production level issues
- Experience administering IIS
- Ability automate processes for commonly repeated tasks
- Knowledge of Windows Server, MS SQL server, routers, switches and firewalls
- Knowledge a cloud hosting technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace Open Cloud, MS Azure, etc.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience
Indeed - 13 months ago