Maintenance Worker 1
Permanent Full Time
Salary Range: $20.28 to $23.57/hr As per HSAA Support Agreement Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Hours of work: Day Shift (7.75)
- Operate equipment for grass cutting and snow removal
- Painting interior / exterior
- Breaking down and disposing of cardboard
- Assisting co-workers with daily work load
- Responsible for completing items in the Preventaive Maintenance Program (eg, servicing different equipment, cleaning floors, flushing drains, etc).
- Other duties as requested fro Supervisor (differing from day to day).
- Knowledge on operating Lawn / Snow removal equipment
- A valid Class 5 drivers license
- Ability to speak and understand the English Language
- Ability to take direction and follow instruction
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Willing to take on-line and in house courses (eg: WHIMIS – Power Engineering)