A private career college specializing in confectionary arts education is seeking a PART TIME administrative assistant to work the following shifts, starting Jan. 13th 2013:
Tuesday & Wednesday evenings from 5-9:30pm AND
Sundays from 9am-5/5:30pm
Your primary responsibility is to assist in the following areas:
- Process class registrations for Continuing Education and Vocational Programs using Quickbooks software
- Provide administrative support to the Director, General Manager, Recruitment & Registrar Officer, Education Coordinator and the Operations Coordinator.
- Assist students with general inquiries and needs
- Answer incoming phone and email inquiries
- Other general administrative duties such as filing, organizing course materials for upcoming programs, etc.
You are an articulate, well-spoken individual driven to provide excellent client service. You must be detail oriented and very organized, a good multi-tasker and have some knowledge of cake decorating. Enthusiasm, a positive attitude and ability to work without direction are absolute musts. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must; knowledge of Outlook and Quickbooks preferred.
NOTE: You MUST be available for training a few days in December and in January – exact dates and times TBD (but will most likely take place between Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).