Bonhomme Design Studio is a fully integrated and leading graphic design agency in Kingston and is seeking an intermediate to senior print, logo and web designer to join our team.
We’re a small, but mighty B2B agency who takes great pride in our work and constantly strives to deliver excellent, clean, modern and strategically corporate designs exceeding our clients’ expectations. Our clients grace us from diverse backgrounds including health care, tourism, manufacturing/trades, government and developing entrepreneurs. Referrals have allowed us to build into the bustling business we are today.
We’re seeking an agile and highly skilled designer who has a gift to conceptualize creative solutions from scratch. Production and pre-flight come naturally and are not afraid of illustration if needed. This agency has an impeccable focus on the fine details and the selected candidate will need to rise to this challenge in a fast-paced environment. You value a small and friendly team in a comfortable, yet productive environment. You seek an opportunity to be a real partner on all creative initiatives. The ideal candidate possesses a true talent as a logo illustrator, has a passion for carrying through a brand, is highly focused on page and content layout and comes equipped with a knowledgeable skill base in web design and development.
- 5+ years experience in graphic design preferred
- Diploma or degree in graphic design
- Diverse and professional personal portfolio
- Exceptional work ethic and focus
- Extensive experience in Adobe CS5.5, pre-press and familiarity with MS Office software including Word and PowerPoint
- Agency experience and development of strategic design
- B2B, tourism and healthcare creative experience
- Knowledge of Web standards and accessibility an asset
- Outstanding creativity and highly skilled logo and layout designer with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively respond to creative direction and critiques
If interested, please email your resume and link to your portfolio to:
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.