Job Posting – Accounts Payable Clerk
For 40 years, Bondfield Construction Company Limited has consistently proven itself as one of Ontario’s leading full-service construction companies with a renowned reputation for delivering innovative, quality, cost efficient projects on time and on budget. Our extensive award-winning portfolio showcases the depth of our knowledge and skill in the industry, spanning projects large and small in the health care, education, commercial, industrial, athletic, retail and residential sectors. With specialized expertise in LEED, renewable energy and P3 construction, we have what it takes to turn vision into reality.
We are currently seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Clerk at our Head Office location at 407 Basaltic Road in Concord. This role is responsible for processing purchase orders and vendor invoices on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Match purchase orders confirming prices and quantity to vendors invoices.
- Matching supplier’s invoices with packing slips and checking invoices for accuracy.
- Able to process over 300 invoices weekly.
- Entering supplier’s invoices in accounting system.
- Process cheque runs.
- Coordinate with vendors regarding invoicing and payment inquiries and discrepancies.
- Preparing monthly financial reports and analysis of accounts as requested.
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Controller
Education/ Work Experience:
- College Diploma with 3-5 years experience with accounts payable/receivables and maintaining general ledgers
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word
- Previous construction experience an asset.
- Use of Jonas Accounting Software an asset
Compensation: $35,000 - $40,000 depending on experience
Qualified applicants should send their Resume to Indira Sookhoo-McIntyre, CHRP – Human Resources Manager.
Bondfield Construction Company Ltd. is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.