Candidates must have:
- a minimum of 3+ years working as a Clerk in a family law office;
- experience drafting Court pleadings, Financial Statements and other Court documents;
- excellent working knowledge of the Family Law Rules and the Rules of Civil Procedure and experience dealing with Court staff;
- excellent multitasking and verbal and written communication skills;
- a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, PC Law (docketing and billing experience is essential), Divorcemate and must have experience using Westlaw;
- a friendly personality and enjoy working with the clients.
I am looking for a motivated, self-starter who takes pride in their work.
Start Date: April 1, 2013