- A typical day consisted of supervising a group of 30 mechanical Completions Designers/ Contractors. Hiring/ firing employees distributing, checking, correcting, approving and supervising their work.
- I learned that responsibility ultimately falls to he who is least responsible.
- Management was liquid. I supervised because the two previous supervisors went on a well deserved stress leave. I only knew our new Director for a couple of weeks. He never asked my opinion for anything.
- My co-workers, for the most part, were hardworking, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and enjoyable. Near the end management brought in a new bunch from the new director`s last program to replace us.
- The hardest part of the job was lack of support and communication from management.
- The most enjoyable part was dynamic environment and a job I thrived in.
Environment, People and the work.