Bombardier Employee Reviews in Canada

Great company
Sr. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QCMarch 8, 2016
Bombardier has a good working environment, with a great team, good people who are helpfull and passionate about their work.
Great benifits.
Pros
good working environment
Very Professional Place to work and high tech
Professional Engineering Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 23, 2015
At Bombardier, I worked in two development programs (CSeries, and Global 7000/8000). I learned a lot about Aircraft system H/W integration and V&V. Also, I developed simulation models that impacted Aircraft performance and sizing requirements (e.g. Landing Gear Simulation model for the Global 7000/8000).
TEST ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 11, 2016
Global 5000 / 6000 are beautiful products. High performance and capacities.

Amazing team and teamwork.

I learnt a lot in this society.
New experience
HSE Manager (Current Employee) –  MalaysiaNovember 13, 2015
Learn new things on Train System.

Organisation is good to be work. benefit are good too. There were no much support for SHE from my division, Have to work Independence. Less contribution on SHE from the team.

Hardest time was given short of time line to achieve KPIs. Have to work in stressful environment.
Managed at large customer
Bombardier Partnership Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 26, 2016
I would meet with the customer and ensure satisfaction with stock levels, product performance and ensure that our customer service was meeting expectations,
Working with Pride
Methods Agent (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QCSeptember 28, 2015
Working at Bombardier was a wonderful experience. There is much to learn, as it offers many training programs and provides new challenges with every new program it initiates. The co-workers are professionals, who are willing to help each other through the spirit of team work, but also provide a competitive edge with daily challenges. The most enjoyable part of the job is contributing to society by providing state of the art products. Unfortunately, the most difficult part is knowing that such a wonderful company is also subject to a healthy and unhealthy economy.
Great co-workers and environment to work in
Human Resources Technical - Payroll (Current Employee) –  Dorval, QCSeptember 28, 2015
Best part of the job is hearing from the supervisors I work with in the province next door. Hearing how I help them do their job a little bit easier.
Although learning to do this job was quite difficult, with doing 6 days a week for 6 weeks, I was glad to be able to do it with my co-worker.
This job was a great opportunity for me to burst out from my HR education to HR life.
Create company to work for.
Senior material logistic agent (Former Employee) –  St-Laurent, QCSeptember 15, 2015
- Fast past work environment ( Customer service )
- Learned how to deal with internal and external customers.
- Management was very good.
- We had a create team.
- The hardest part of the job was the stress to deliver on time on daily base for the KPI,s.
.- The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with customers and having the customers telling you how much they appreciated the services.
slow
Bonder/Finisher (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONFebruary 10, 2016
slow motion poorly managed shares dropping unrealistic goals bad planning bad contractors suppliers have bad reputation broom pushing stuff word void
overall decent place to work
Structures Specialist Global (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 15, 2015
decent place to work and get experience.
however do not expect to be able to switch between departments. once you're in one field, it will be extremely difficult to change.
Good place to work.
Logistics Line Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2016
Was very proud to work at Bombardier. Very good Management team. A lot's of challenges, but my colleagues were ready to step in and help.
A company that continuously moves forward.
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  downsview, onAugust 13, 2015
Fast paced work flow.
Advanced training on a steady basis.
Skilled managers.
Teamwork & typical compliance to strict production standards.
Standing on concrete all day with safety shoes on, being physically on the go all day, climbing, reaching, walking.
Full time, steady employment on a production line where tasks don't necessarily repeat from day to day. Troubleshooting is left up to the worker, giving a sense of personal accomplishment.
Pros
income is great
Cons
same workplace every day - few changes
Awesome Company to Work with
Migration Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 2, 2015
BT is an international company. I joined BT as a consultant for Migrating all their computers from Windows XP to Windows 7. It was a wonderful experience working with them and I throughly enjoyed working in a company that has boundry less behaviour
Excellent Company for the Employees, not so much for business
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  MontrealAugust 24, 2015
I love this Company, they were great with employees, so much so that they would forget sometimes this is was not supposed to e a charity, and they should be in Business to make money. They should increase accountability and really deal with poor performers.
Pros
Aviation Industry Rocks
Cons
They should deal with poor performers
Excellent Company with great benefits
Customer Service Support-Electrical (Former Employee) –  Garratt, OntarioSeptember 25, 2015
Excellent company to work for, it is a diverse environment and lots of things to learn. My colleagues are fantastic, fun and caring. The only throw back is the massive laid off when the contract expired.
Pros
free turkey on thanksgiving day
Cons
N/A
Job turn over rate is high
Line Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 4, 2015
Mixed reviews depending on your Manager.
High turn over rate right now because of unstable market place.
Not "just in time" environment instead.. late again ..who's to blame for this one..
Pros
well paid
Cons
Job Security
great place for growth
Electrical Installer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2015
great place to work with many internal opportunities. it is a unionized environment which makes it a bit difficult to actively manage employees.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
layoffs
great place
Technicien en structures d'aéronef (sheet metal) (Current Employee) –  Quebec City, QCNovember 26, 2015
Bombardier is an amazing place to work.
They offer you a great benefits.
They prioritize safety of the worker .
great place to worl
Exciting day with great product
Chef (Current Employee) –  Dorval, QcJuly 18, 2015
Typical day start with daily morning meeting to get the feel of the team and ensure alignment among all employees

Then we escalate major issue and spend time coaching our employees

Management very present and supportive. We are well engaged and accountable of our deliverable

Hardest part of the job is the number of hour spent at work, but the company recognizes and will allow give and take time as required
Pros
Geat teams
Cons
Life balance
Awesome Product
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 28, 2015
The company is in aviation and transportantion, which are both very interesting fields. Every day I had the opportunity of watching airplanes rolling out of the production line and taking off right from my office window, which is something that really brings you closer to what this is about.