Bombardier Employee Reviews

Provide assistance for the needs to the collegues
Operator/ Assembler (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC21 January 2017
My first challenge is to manage several ways. More customer-focused services. Implement a business process performance. Develop and improve processes. eliminate waste, create value. Implement tools.
Cons
Long Hours
good people not so good management
Mechanical Fitter (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON17 January 2017
good place to make money, but no organization makes for long days and weeks if you know any of the bosses your life is made and you will have job for a long time. Just make sure they like you doesn't matter if you work hard or save lots of man hours on projects.
Pros
co-workers are good to work with and $$$
Cons
they want you there 24/7 if could
Large global company with growth opportunities
SR Financial Analyst, Controlling (Current Employee) –  Dorval, QC15 January 2017
Bombardier has a very fast paced, constantly changing work environment. Sometimes, it can feel like it's changing faster than the culture is ready for. There is no shortage of work to go around for employees able to autonomously lead and face challenges head on.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
high turnover of employees
Good Place to work, with limited opportunity to advance
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC10 January 2017
It is a great place to work. However, sometimes the culture might be fragmented within the company. With the hierarchy, it poses less opportunity for individuals to get promotions.
Pros
Good Salary and Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Disorganized and lack of leadership
Methods engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2017
Bombardier is a disorganized company with a huge lack of leadership and management. Employees expend 75% of the day in meanginless meetings with no clarity on goals and objectives. The lack of strategical busniness vision is also present. Middle and high level managers do not even provide their team with the right support, guidance, and resources. I would never work in Bombardier again. Frustrating experience!
Pros
good place until certain level
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
work hard, and move somewhere to grow and get rewarded. overall a good culture, good people. keep focus to grow. I recommend it to self-learners.
It was a good opportunity for me to see what the airline business was all about
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON6 January 2017
I had a good opportunity to work at BRAD through a temp agency. I'm glad and thankful for that opportunity.
It was a good experience but it didn't last long.
Pros
Great opportunity to see what this aviation world was all about
Cons
Short lived
Productive et agréable à travailler
Analyste de processus et besoins d'affaires(PLMBP) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 December 2016
Très bonne entreprise ou les opportunitées d'ajouter des cordes à son arc et de développer son plein potentiel étaient présentes. Très respectueuse de ses employés. Bonne culture d'entreprise. L'ambiance de travail avec ses colègues est très agréable. N'hésite pas à donner de la formation. Beaucoup d'opportunités pour appliquer sur d'autres postes à l'interne.
Pros
Beaucoup d'opportunités
Many Departments to move around in
Senior Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 December 2016
A company where you can change your career path and still stay in the same company. People are helpful and work together to produce a superior product for the industry.
Strong organization
Senior program manager (Current Employee) –  Montreal14 December 2016
Very strong organization you learn a lot from it and you develop skills hard to find .

In very friendly environment you get to learn a lot in the business of aerospace .
Pros
innovation
Cons
stressful
Not a good company to work for
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2016
- Lots of disorganization. No clarity of job responsibilities
- Executives are action oriented, they don't take time to assess solution options and to assess risk. They make spontaneous decisions with unrealistic deadlines or logic and stress all workers out!
-No on-job training upon hiring
- Very bad culture. Lots of finger pointing, screaming, rudeness
- Lots of stress and pressure
- Most people are demotivated
- Advice: Think a lot before deciding to to work for Bombardier, especially Global 7000/8000 program since its development and is full of bad management practices.
Pros
good salary, good benefits
Cons
no training upon hiring, no clear responsibility, lots of process overlap between departments, lots of rudeness and unprofessional manners, negative culture
Great Company, great finance teams!
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2016
Great Company, great finance teams!

Bombardier Aerospace is a complex business where learning and challenges are a daily task.

It's indeed an excellent place to work and grow.
Productive and challenging place
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 December 2016
Challenging place first time working in aerospace sector aldo I was there short time learned a lot it is hard to give my review but overall I enjoyed working in Bombardier
Ambitious company thats currently too thin
SENIOR ANALYST (Aftermarket Sales) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 November 2016
Great company certainly moving in the right direction however the work life balance just isn't in the company mindset. Depending on the department, working late is an expectation, not an exception.
Pros
Great benefits & pay, international experience
Cons
Work/life balance
Good
Program Analyst - MRO and Components Program (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2016
Just a temporary student, they treat you well. Pay for everything. They are very engaged, and have the best working environment. Good growth opportunities
Pros
All expenses taken care of
Cons
Long Hours
Very motivating environment
Four month internship in the Method group (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QC2 November 2016
Very pleasant place to work. I like the availability of the superior and the co-worker to give me hints. It was for a Internship and a felt welcome by everyone.
Amazing company
Emergency Service Responder (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2016
Great company to work for. A lot of different opportunities. Great people, communication, customer service. Work with daily medicals and life threatening events.
Over all good place to work
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON24 October 2016
All days went by quite fast, always trouble in work pace somewhere that needed help . You need a lot of patience when dealing with hundreds of different personalities My co-workers became good friends. hardest part of job was tying not to get upset with other employees who just did not care if job was not right as long as they got a paycheck . satisfaction of see my ideas put to use and saving time and money was a bonus. This also gave me the ability and knowledge that I build my own home
Pros
allways something new to do job was never boring
Cons
managment did not seem to want to listion to people with years of experance
Great employee standards
Electrical Installer (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON17 October 2016
Excellent work experience and employment standards. It was a contract position but I would return at a moments notice. The Kingston, ON location was very well managed and a joy to work at.

Thanks
Pros
free coffee
Cons
contract
very challenging opertunity at Bombardier
Logistic agent (Current Employee) –  Dorval, QC7 October 2016
very challenging and exciting on a daily basis, fast pased invironment , very fortunate to work there even if it was for a short
time. Made lots of contacts and work close with other groups in order to arrive to the same goal. Learned how the production worked and worked close with them for on time delivery. I was and still am fassinated with end results of all our buying. Was very honored to be able to work with such an exciting company like Bombardier. My 1ar job i was purchasing material for simulaters and then here i was purchasing material for aircraft. One was to learn to fly and the other it actually flyes, very interesting in both jobs. We also had group activities outside work. every 3 months we would organize activities, like going bowling, pool, and helping with food banks etc., so we would go for lunch and then proceed with the activity. Also the company offered sucha good medical package and dental packaged .l.
Pros
exciting, challanging, good work ethics
Cons
not stable, always layoffs