Bombardier Employee Reviews in Canada

Very Good Company
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QCJuly 18, 2016
Bombardier respects its employees, providing them with a unique experience. Job Pay and Benefits are very good.
nice place to work at
Avionics Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 16, 2016
loads of work and loads of overtime , always busy environmnet , and organized teams working , good pay . good relations and happy team management
Very Traditional Culture
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 28, 2016
Enjoyed working with my colleagues. Not motivational. Very Old School. Redundant activities. Great Manager. Enjoyed planning the company's events such as golfing, christmas parties, company bbq.
Pros
Company events that gave you opportunities to network
Cons
No real opportunities to grow
productivity
Cabinet Maker (Former Employee) –  Montreal-ouest, QCJune 1, 2016
For me a typical day at work is to complete my task within my shift.
My supervisor an co-workers are always available if I need them.
The part I enjoy the most is to see the end result of my work done with accuracy and detailed precision.
Pros
possibility of advancement
Cons
working with hazardous materials
Encouraging and demanding environment.
Intern - Core Methods Team, Global (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 18, 2016
Working with Bombardier for only 4 months as an engineering intern I did not see all aspects of the company, but from what I saw this is an all star employer.
Enjoy interfacing with several partners
Senior Technician Finance (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 12, 2016
*A typical day at work involves assisting other departments realize their programs as a financial prospective
*This job allows great interactions with other departments
*The management team has clear vision of where the company is going
*My team offers support and other help when needed
TEST ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 11, 2016
Global 5000 / 6000 are beautiful products. High performance and capacities.

Amazing team and teamwork.

I learnt a lot in this society.
Fun place to work
A) Manufacturing Engineer, Projects (Former Employee) –  Montreal, CanMay 3, 2016
fun place to work, with well skilled management. My co-workers were great and I enjoyed working there. I also like the fact that the company is very keen to process improvement.
Great place but a bit stressful
Project Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 29, 2016
Colleagues and supervisor are the best thing in the company, the work may be a bit stressful at times but big learning experience
Bombardier is the best company I have worked for. There was always something new to learn.
Material Logistic Agent (MLA) (Current Employee) –  St Laurent, QCApril 15, 2016
As you can imagine aerospace is very dynamic. There is always something new around the corner and something new to learn. The Material Logistic Agent (MLA) at Bombardier is like the the centre hub of a bicycle wheel. All the issues at the vendor such as quality, invoicing, pricing and supply come through to the MLA to Bombardier and all internal issues are sent out through the MLA to the vendor. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was part of a team that was able to get a customers aircraft back in service. Which for the CL415 Water Bomber was even more important as this aircraft is a very crucial piece of equipment battling forest fires.
Excellent équilibre entre le travail et la vie familiale
Technologue d'Ingénierie & Chargé de Projets (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QCApril 1, 2016
Mon opinion de Bombardier est excellente. Les défis y sont très grands, mais les personnes en place sauront passer au travers de la tempête. Leur nouveau produit (CSeries) séduira finalement les opérateurs d'avions à travers le monde.
Exciting life
Ingénieur Qualité (Current Employee) –  St.-Bruno-de-Montarville, QCApril 1, 2016
A day for a QA Eng working with suppliers is so special, sometime we can be in the office preparing some project, and the next day we are taking a flight to visit a supplier to improve their process.
It’s an exciting life. You never know what is coming.
Pros
Travels, challenges
Cons
Family Time
friendly and flexible place to work
Talent Acquisition Advisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 31, 2016
very flexible in terms of work life balance, not many great opportunities for advancement. Management is very disorganized.
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
managment is disorganised
Great place to work for. best 25 years of my life.
Material Logistic Agent (Spares part sales) (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QCMarch 29, 2016
As a buyer, place P.O.s, Planned and replenish the inventory.
Super user with SAP for the CSR and Kitting
Great group of co-workers.
Interesting work
Business Analyst and project manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 28, 2016
Enjoyed working there when I started, i was working in the flight test group. Eventually ended up in the IS and then IT. People work hard and they are challenging situations to deal with.

But it is cyclical work and there are layoff regularly when the market goes down.
Large company
Chief Instructor Pilot-Commercial Aircraft (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 23, 2016
Bombardier is a very large company with multiple opportunities. Although they try the best to make a quality product they sometimes forget the "human" factor.
Not an ideal place to work
Product Introduction Tech (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 21, 2016
Not an ideal place to work...Poor management and nepotism is strife there. Everybody is focused on earning a salary rather than being focused on innovation and optimization. In other words, they don't have a passion for what they do. There is opportunity to learn alot there but that gets a bit difficult due to the work culture there. Working there gave me a very good understanding of why the company is going down given all the resources it has..The only reason this company is surviving is because of the good work Bombardier's international subsidiaries are doing.
Loved working at Bombardier
Dash 8 Q400 Aircraft Assembler (Former Employee) –  Downsview, ONMarch 18, 2016
I enjoyed working at Bombardier, the people are fantastic, friendly and eager to help. Unfortunately I was part of the layoffs.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
Layoffs
Great company
Sr. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QCMarch 8, 2016
Bombardier has a good working environment, with a great team, good people who are helpfull and passionate about their work.
Great benifits.
Pros
good working environment
Great company
Methods Agent Electrical Assembly (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QCMarch 4, 2016
A typical day - Very busy, approving drawings and creating assembly manuals for the EWIS harness installation for the new Global 7000/8000 aircraft. I learned new software and became well versed in SAP, Catia V5 Fundamentals, 3DVIA Composer, Abortext XML editor software, ICare. Great management team, co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part of the job was working with incomplete engineering designs. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing assembly manuals.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
A lack of training.