Bombardier Employee Review

What have i learned over the years
Technical Support (WP9.5) (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC12 March 2014
The 3 P's

Be Patient with Pationate People....

My experience here has been great. It is a good company with good management support system and good benefits overall.
Pros
Proud to work for Canadian Company
Cons
No cons i would say

Other Bombardier Employee Reviews

Poor corporate culture
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC18 January 2018
Poor corporate culture: people eat food on their desks with wide variety of smells and aromas around the office. A lot of gossiping among the colleagues. Managers talk on perverted topics without even paying attention to the fact that they are in a professional environment.

No janitors: employees have to clean their garbage themselves. Management employees is afraid of losing their jobs which propels them to act opportunistically: backstabbing is a common practice. No team spirit whatsoever.
Pros
salary
Cons
non-exhaustive list of cons
Fun place to work, including all the employees and management
Qualified Commuter Train Operator (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON17 January 2018
I truly enjoyed going to work everyday. The management team was easily approachable if you had a question or concern regarding day to day operation. I had the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people I can now call friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bombardier. Our community is ready to answer.