BOMBARDIER

BOMBARDIER Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Working with great people
Supervisor (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONAugust 27, 2014
Pros: global company
Process based company, processes are very bureaucratic and take a long time to accomplish.
Bomberdier Life
Data entry (Former Employee), Mirabel, QCAugust 19, 2014
A typical work day started when you start you day, there was always things to do, people to get to sign things, email people to sign things, report to the boss if something big happened, ask a co-worker if you needed help.

I learned that Bombardier was always a busy company.

My co-workers were always very nice to me, they taught me many things while – more... there. What data bases to use for what, where to put the papers for certain people to sign, what needed to be done for that day and so on.

The hardest part of the job I believe was where certain papers had to go, since the place was so big.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to do new things. – less
Productive and fast paced
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioAugust 8, 2014
The hardest part about working for Bombardier was the lack of communication between management and employees and the best part about working for Bombardier was the pay cheque every two weeks.
Emblematic Canadian company
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 5, 2014
Bombardier is a fun place to work at where diversity and continuous learning is encouraged.

Employees are proud of their company culture and embrace efficiency and life balance.
Diversity and personal growth opportunity
Senior Analyst, Airline Services Marketing (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 23, 2014
Bombardier offers both baseline engineering technical opportunities and marketing.
Good Company to work for
CS Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 22, 2014
Pros: team work and collaboration
Cons: bureaucracy
Great company to work long term
gives you a good chance to become better at what you do
supportive
Learning
Structures Assembler (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecJuly 15, 2014
Pros: three shifts of work
Cons: na
Well, during the time working in my ancients jobs, I've learned the we can talk about everything with everybody in your sector. That, in this field of work, you need always check about security and quality, I repeat always, that you are always learning something new, even with the more younger of your partners, always learn, always work hard and always – more... keep your eyes and mind in the future, but always being humble. – less
Fun place to work
Mechanical Group Lead (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCJuly 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: salary is average
I loved working for Bombardier, but due to my wife getting a job transfer to new york City, i had to leave my position at Bombardier Aerospace.
Good company
CSeries Supply Logistics Agent (Current Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCJune 30, 2014
Bombardier is a good company to work for. Excellent benefits for their employees. BA has the benefit of being a big company, so there is possibility for advancement.
Inspiring and motivating
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, Saint-BrunoJune 18, 2014
Pros: free friday
Cons: long hours
The most enjoyabal part is when I solve an issue. I am filling efficient and happy about the job I do.
The hardest part of the job is when you do not have the necessary procedures for solving complicated situations.

My typical day is productive. I learned to work in a manufacturing environment and deal with critical situation in a short time. I am – more... a problem solver and my co-workers know it and they always give me their support when I need it, and viceversa.

Management:creative and cooperative. – less
Fast pace working environment!
Continuous Improvement Intern (Former Employee), Dorval, QCJune 18, 2014
Working at BA as a continuous improvement intern for project office has been very challenging and also full of lessons for me.
My daily activities include interactions with supervisors and team leads regarding business processes and possible venues of improvement. In addition, creating reports using excel and the company's database gave management team – more... and I enough visibility on improvements progress.
I guess because of the level of the workload and type of the job i am doing, the following quote is always true:
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”
So the hardest part of the job is to correctly plan the first time and on top of that, prioritizing and aligning all stakeholders' requirements. – less
Great atmosphere
Electrical/Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJune 3, 2014
Work an 8 hour day, and overtime if asked to.
learned troubleshooting skills on a practical level
management was helpful and respectful
co-workers are also helpful and respectful
the hardest part of the job is troubleshooting to find problems when the arise.
the most enjoyable part of the job is when fix the problem after troubleshooting the errors – more... that occur. – less
Good and bad
Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2014
Pros: people, pay, benefits and tim hortons on-site
Cons: long hours, mean managers, lacking directions
Coworkers were nice. Long days and management treated you like second class citizens. Need to have thick skin to work in this environment.
Challenging and work life balance oriented
Operations Program/Project coordinator CSeries (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 10, 2014
Pros: flying in your final product
Cons: energy to focus on real issues
Daily morning meetings at all levels mainstream critical information, prevents major unknowns with potential help if required by management or co-workers.
A large variety of work.
Exec.Admin.Assistant/Analyst/Training Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 13, 2014
The most enjoyable part of working for Bombardier is the fact that your day goes by extremely quick. With the large expansion of growth, the only set-back is that the growth is only amongst the operations of locomotive engineers, conductors and CSA's. There is no expandable growth amonst office staff.
What have i learned over the years
Technical Support (WP9.5) (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 12, 2014
Pros: proud to work for canadian company
Cons: no cons i would say
The 3 P's

Be Patient with Pationate People....

My experience here has been great. It is a good company with good management support system and good benefits overall.
Bombardier
Sr. Quality Project Manager, Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2014
Pros: teamwork, freindly atmosphere
Cons: lake of management style and skills, lake of job security
My workplace is really friendly, easy going and fact pace.
All teammate are involve on daily tasks, meetings, erviewing KPIs and problem solving. There is no individual who works independatly.
The management try so hard during any challenged stay on top of the issue but the major issue is that they are suffering lake of academic knowledge.
Currentlly, – more... Bombardier is implementing new program which get dictated frm Montreal. Unfortunately, the compnay is suffering due to the sales market and Cash flow is not enough to keep the compnay up on the market and at the same time keep employee safe at the workplace. Anyday, layoff may happen; This is the hardest part of job that feel not to be secure.
The most enjoyable part is people. People at bombardier starting form production floor, different functions, roles are amazing. They have working hand and helping hands. we don't have proper training structure at the bombardier but all senior peopr are willing to transfer their knowledge and experience. – less
Productive and fun place to learn and work.
Superviseur Production (Peinture) (Current Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 27, 2014
Very family oriented, place to grow and lots of training offered at company.
Business Aviation
Market Development Associate (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 26, 2014
Business aviation is a fast-paced, luxury brand environment. Employees are great to work with.
Challenging workplace with good benefits
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dorval, QCFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: 5 weeks vacation
Worked for Bombardier Aerospace for over 21 years. Laid off due to position being abolished. Learned about the way many departments work in the aeronautical division. Worked with many professional co-workers. Enjoyed day to day activities.

1 2 3 4 5

About BOMBARDIER

At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, – Read more